Dominic 12

As I laid in my bed with Tyson wrapped in my arms, I tried to focus on something, anything to keep from getting hard but Tyson was making it extremely difficult. He was kissing my neck and playing with my dick. I knew where this was leading but truthfully I didn't want it to go there without telling him about Capt. Richards. Tyson climb on top of me and I smiled at him and rubbed him face. I was taking all my willpower to keep from getting hard. I had to tell him before we went to far.

"Tyson baby hold on I need to tell you something." I said trying to sit up. Tyson looked at me and smiled.

"Dominic whatever you're going to say can wait until the morning it's now like you have to work or anything. Come on let's enjoy each other tonight." Tyson said kissing my neck again.

"Okay we can, but I really need to tell you this. Before I met you, I was fucking around with this guy I was working with." I said, Tyson stopped kissing my neck and looked at me. "He's a captain in my unit and...... and he still wants me. I just.... I want you to know what you may potentially have to deal with by getting involved with me." For the longest time Tyson just stared at me, I started to get nervous until he spoke again.

"Dominic this captain, he won't cause any problems between us will he." Tyson asked.

"I don't think so, I mean I can't promise you that he won't but for now I think he's got the hint. Tyson I don't want there to be any secrets between us." I said seriously. Once again Tyson didn't say anything, and I started to feel nervous again, until Tyson started kissing me. I pulled his body closer to mine as Tyson kissed from my lips, to my jaw, then my neck, but once he got to my ear it was over. My ears are probably the most sensitive part of my body, and the way that Tyson was kissing it had my dick hard as fuck.

"Oh so this is what it takes to get you excited. I thought it was going to be more difficult than this." Tyson said kissing and sucking on both my ears.

I pulled Tyson under me and started to undress him. Tyson looked up at me and smiled. I got out of bed and walked to my closet and brought out a box. Tyson looked at me confused.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Because I won't be held responsible for any side affects you'll definitely be feeling in the morning." I said smiling wickedly.

"Trust me you're going to have to show me." Tyson said smiling back at me.

"Okay don't say I didn't warn you." I said pulling some silk clothes out of the box. Tyson looked at me confused. I walked over to Tyson tying his arms to my headboard then his feet. After making sure Tyson was secure tight but not to tight I blindfolded him. He started to protest but I kissed him and told him to trust me.

Once he started to relax, I decided slow torture would be the best. I stripped out of all my boxers and t-shirt and walked back to my box. I pulled out a bottle of warming body oil. I climbed on top of Tyson and started to kiss him again.

"What are you about to do?" Tyson asked. I didn't respond I poured the body oil all over him and started to rub it in. Tyson didn't say anything as I rubbed all over his body, when I got to his dick, I poured more oil on it and and started to jack him off. Then I tuned out his voice and listened to his body. I watched as Tyson started grinding his hips up to meet my strokes, I watched his chest rise and fall more rapidly. Once I knew he was getting close to busting I stopped. "WHY'D YOU STOP!?!?" Tyson asked pissed.

I didn't say anything I walked back to my box of tricks and put the oil away and pulled out my edible body lotion from Victoria's Secret. Tyson looked really pissed I had stopped so now I had to make it up to him. I climb between his leg lifted his hips up and kissed both of his thighs. I took the lotion and rubbed it on both of his thighs and start then licked it off. I continued to do this for about ten minutes until Tyson was begging me to stick my tongue any and everywhere I could. I made a trail of the lotion from right underneath with balls to his ass, and slowly ate every single drop.

"Aight Tyson you have to listen closely. I'm going to release your leg when I do you're going to put it on my shoulder. Do you understand?" I asked Tyson. I tried not to laugh as he nodded his head yes. As soon as I released his leg he did exactly what I told him. Once he did that I introduced my tongue to his ass once again. Tyson was going crazy but his leg never once left my shoulder.

"OHMYGODDOMINIC I'M ABOUT TO......." Tyson screamed. I stopped eating his ass just long enough to speak.

"You better not, not yet. I'll tell you when you can cum." I said then I went back to eating his ass. After I had my fill I looked up and saw Tyson had tears running down his face, that when I got worried. "Tyson are you okay?"

"Oh god please don't stop." Tyson said just barely above a whisper. I smiled and decided to give him time to catch his breath. I got out of bed and pulled the silk clothes off his wrist and other leg, next was the blindfold, then I grabbed a condom and walked back over to Tyson.

"You aight?" I said climbing on top of him, and sliding the condom on.

"Please." Tyson whispered. I slowly stuck my dick inside of Tyson's tight ass and had to bite my tongue to keep from crying out.

"Damn." I whispered because Tyson wrapped his legs around my back.

I started off slowly just to keep from busting too quick. After about ten minutes I decided to speed things up. Tyson was going crazy under me biting my neck, lips, and tongue, scratching up my back. I was in heaven. I pulled out of Tyson and flipped him on his stomach. Tyson instantly arched his back ready. For the third time time my tongue found his ass, I was addicted, I had to force myself off of him because now wasn't the time for all that. I got up and pulled a chair close to the bed. Tyson looked at me confused again and I smiled. I pulled the chair close to the bed and sat down. Then I pulled Tyson on top of me and said two little words.

"Ride me." I whispered in Tyson ear. And that's what he did, I swear if I was any less of a man I probably would've started crying because of the way Tyson rode my dick. Fast, slow, up, down, left, right, backwards, forward, anyway possible Tyson did it. I couldn't take it much longer.

"Tyson I'm about to...... FUCK." I said releasing everything I was in the condom. At the same exact time Tyson sprayed everything he'd been holding back on the floor.

Both laid across my bed breathing heavy, but still smiling. I looked at Tyson's ass and smacked it. Tyson giggled and kissed me.

"You sir are a big freak." Tyson said trying not to smile.

"Nah I just like to take my sexual experience and help the less seasoned, broaden their horizons." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Whatever, that's just excuse for you to cover up the fact the you are a bonifide undercover super freak." Tyson said.

"Okay true." I said laughing.

"Dominic I really think I'm starting to really lov......." Before he could even get the words out I had to stop him.

"Tyson wait." I said making him face me. "Look Tyson I know exact what your about to say, because I'm felling it to. But we shouldn't have to say it, we show each other how we feel. Okay?" I said staring directly into his eyes.

"Don't say it, show it? I think I like that. Okay we have a deal me won't tell each other the we lov........ you know we'll show each other." Tyson said.

"Okay now that that's settled how about some breakfast?" I said standing up, before I got to the door. Tyson stopped me.

"Aren't you going to put some clothes on?" He asked.

"No........ and neither are you now come on and help me." I said smiling wickedly.

"Oh my god you are a freak." Tyson said getting out of bed and walking over to me. He kissed me gently on my neck then my ear. Instantly my dick got hard again.

"Keep it up and we'll be fucking in the kitchen." Tyson whispered in my ear.

"Why do you think we're going down there?" I said walking away. Tyson just shook his head and followed me down to the kitchen.