Tyson 36

As Seven stood there the pain in voice was beyond apparent, but the loss in his eyes was heartbreaking. In all the years I've known Seven I've never seen him look this devastated, even when he loss his mom he didn't look this sad.

"Seven what's wrong is everything oka..............." Before I could finish Seven pulled me close to him and started crying, I mean like really balling. And with every tear that landed on my shoulder I felt my heart melt.

After Seven calmed down enough to tell me what was wrong I sat there stuck. I mean I wasn't Alana's biggest fan but still, it was very obvious that Seven had feelings for her and it broke my heart to see him like this.

"I'm sorry I just popped up over here without calling you Ty, but I figured I needed somebody to talk to, someone I could trust." Seven said wiping his face.

"Seven I'll always be here whenever you need me." I said giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek. Me and Seven's eyes met and before I could say anything our lips touched and I was lost in his touch. I had to get some control back, I couldn't do this especially after the decision I was about to make. "Seven....... we........ have to..........stop." I managed to get out as Seven tried to take off my shirt.

"I'm sorry................... your right. I'm just really fucked up right now." Seven said, damn I hated seeing him like this. I stood up and walked to the other side of the room.

"Seven how's the baby?" I asked, I needed to take his mind off of everything that was going on inside of his head and make him focus on the most important.

"He's beautiful Ty, 6 pounds 8 ounces of pure beauty. He looks just like me." Seven said, and for the first time since he's been here Seven looked genuinely happy. Before I could reply my phone started ringing.

"Ayy I'm pulling up right now, are you ready his plane lands in like an hour." Amir said.

"Umm can you give me a few minutes." I said, Seven looked at me and finally noticed I was dressed up.

"Were you going somewhere?" Seven asked, it was now or never I had to tell him.

"Yeah I'm going to the airport to see Dominic." I said, Seven looked completely devastated, but then he smiled.

" Oh I see, well that's coo I gotta get back to the hospital anyway. I'll see you later Tyson tell Dominic I said what's up." Seven said standing up getting ready to leave.

"Seven wait you can stay here if you want, you don't have to leave I mean we're still friends right." I asked.

"Yeah sure but I really need to get back to my son." Seven said walking out the door. I felt like complete shyt but my heart decided and my heart belonged to Dominic. Seven would always be my first love but we just outgrew each other. We had separate paths that we had to walk.

I walked outside and Amir was sitting out there waiting on the hood of his car, I swear he reminded of Seven at least in looks, but his personality reminded me of Dallas.

"So who was that?" He asked, I could tell he was feeling some type of way about Seven leaving my house but I didn't need to explain anything to him.

"Seven. So are you ready?" I asked, not waiting for an answer I got in the car and waited for Amir to follow me. When he got in I already knew he was about to start.

"So what was your ex doing over here?" He asked.

"We were talking, not like it was any of your business." I said, Amir laughed a little then was silent the whole ride to the airport. When we got there we walked over to the rest of the waiting families, everybody was sitting waiting I could tell they were all getting antsy. Then after waiting the first of the returning Airmen started coming down. It was so good seeing people reunited with the families. Then I saw him, walking like he had not a single care in the world, then our eyes met and nothing else mattered, but the smile on his face. He walked up to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Damn I missed you." He whispered in my ear as he hugged me. I looked pasted Dominic and there was this guy staring at us with hatred in his eyes. "Let's get out of here." He said after talking to a few people we decided to go out to eat.

"What's lil bro?" Dominic asked Amir.

"Nothing big bro, damn I glad your back." Amir said. "Aren't you glad Dominic is back Tyson." Amir said looking at me. I already knew what he was doing, he was trying to make me feel bad for talking to Seven.

"Look before you try and start some drama Dominic, Seven came over my house earlier." I said looking at Dominic, whose face remained completely neutral.

"Okay what did he want?" Dominic said evenly.

"Well I don't feel comfortable saying it in front of Amir, but Alana died during childbirth a couple of days ago and Seven needed someone to talk to, that's why he was over there." I said.

"Damn that's fucked up how's Seven holding up?" Dominic asked.

"I really don't want to talk about it, but how was your deployment?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Pretty boring, like all the other ones. But I'm just glad to be back in America. So can we please go get me a fuckin Big Mac." Dominic said.

After Amir dropped us off we went inside my house and sat down in the living room Dominic just held me in his arms, and we watched a movie.

"You know I really missed you right." Dominic said kissing my head.

"I missed you too." I said quietly. I still felt bad for Seven and figured I should at least call him.

"You know at first I wasn't sure if you were going to be at the airport, I don't know what I would've done if you weren't there." Dominic said.

"I'm not going to lie, this decision wasn't easy. But after listening to my heart I realized that you were the one I had to spend the rest of my life with. I really missed you." I said turning and kissing him.

"You know I lov......." Dominic started to say but I silenced him with a kiss.

"What's the rule baby." I said smiling.

"Fuck the rule. You showed me you loved me by being there for me today, the least I could do is let you hear me say it. Tyson Leander Brown I love you." Dominic said. I pulled Dominic's face to mine and kissed him.

"I love you too." I said, after that we just sat there, neither saying anything then Seven popped into my head again. Damn I should really call him.

"You thinking about Seven?" Dominic asked. I felt bad but I did.

"Yeah, I mean I've never seen Seven so hurt and I feel bad because you just got home not three hours ago and here I am worrying about my ex." I said trying to avoid eye contact. Dominic looked at me sadly.

"Tyson you're not worrying about your ex, you're worrying about your friend, if you want we could go up there and see Seven and the baby, I don't mind either me and Seven are boys. So get up because I know you're going to feel bad unless you go see him." Dominic said standing up. This is why I loved him he was so selfless.

"Why doesn't Amir like me?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"It's not that he doesn't like you it's just he has a lot going on. His dad is trying to meet him and I honestly don't think he's ready for it." Dominic said, then his phone started ringing, he looked at it and sent whoever it was to voicemail.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Nobody important, I'll call them back later." He said, I had the strangest feeling he was hiding something but I wasn't going to let it worry me at least not yet.