Dominic 10

Before you judge me, you should probably get to know me my name is Senior Airman Dominic Levesque, I'm from Lake Charles, Louisiana, I have one older brother named Monroe I'm a member of the 88th Security Forces Squadron at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, been deployed three times; once to Kandahar, Afghanistan, once to Abu Ghraib, Iraq, and Eskan Village in Saudi Arabia.

I've been told the I'm a survivor. But there's a big difference between being a survivor and having the will to live. A survivor is a person remaining alive after an event in which others have died, accidents and other things like that. Now a person with the will to live is someone who fights, fights to live, fights to come back from the very brink of death, someone who takes a fucked up situation and has to fight to turn it around. I remember very clearly when I found out that I was someone with a strong will to live.

It was 2009 and I was 17 just a few weeks before my 18th birthday. I was still stuck in a childlike mindset. My everyday life consisted of fuck bitches and getting money. Until I fucked with the wrong man's girl and ended up with a bullet in my chest, truthfully they didn't think I was going to make it. But I refused to die for something that didn't really care for. I survived but only because I never stopped fighting for my life.

After that I changed my life for the better, I joined to Air Force to become apart of something greater than myself. I stopped fucking with women all together, I mean I wasn't fucking with dudes....... yet, but I decided to be less whorish. Joining the Air Force was the best decision of my life, I've been all over the world, and some of the best people, including one I just met. I met Tyson at a time when I was just figuring out who I really was, but when I saw him I knew I just had to meet him. So I did and truthfully I'm so glad I did these last few months have been the best in my life, all because of Tyson. Here I was thinking about Tyson again, I haven't talked to him in a week since he went to visit his ex-boyfriend in the hospital. I decided that I should call him and see how it went. As soon as he picked up I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Why haven't you called me?" Was the first thing he said, and I started smiling. I was really feeling this dude.

"My bad, I've been busy. But I want to see you after I get off." I said trying not to smile in front of my boys.

"Okay I can't wait, well look I'm on my way to class. I better see you later." Tyson said and I could tell he was smiling. Before I could respond he hung up.

"Are you aight, Levesque?" My boy Airman First Class Amir Jones asked. I just looked at him and shook my head.

"Yeah I'm good. Let's get to work before they start trippin." I said grabbing my gear bag off the floor. Before I could even move, too far my Flight Chief walked over to me.

"Levesque let me talk to you real quick." Tech Sergeant Hooks walked over to me, he was a cool white dude, never really yelled unless it was serious. I stood at parade rest waiting to get briefed for something one of my troops did. "Relax Levesque it's not like that, Captain Richards wants to see you in his office." I tried not to get pissed but I failed miserably. Sergeant Hooks gave me a knowing look and patted me on the shoulder. "It'll be aight Levesque."

I walked to the Captain's office and knocked and waited. Captain Richards looked and stared at me. He wasn't a bad looking white dude, about 5'11, 175lbs, green eyes, nice build, but he was trouble.

"Levesque come in and shut the door." He said in a serious voice. I walked in closing the door behind me. As I stood in front of his desk I could tell he was looking at my dick. "So I noticed you haven't been coming to see me the last few weeks, why is that?" He asked.

"Well 'sir' as you know, I've been seeing someone for the last few months. So anything we had is over besides, it wasn't that serious you're the one that caught feelings." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Dominic seriously, how could I not catch feelings, your a hard worker, very sexy, great personality, amazing in bed. Anybody would've caught feelings." Captain Richards said.

"Kyle please....." I started to say but I got cut off.

"Look Dominic take the rest of the day off. I'll be by to see you later tonight. You're dismissed." He said. After saluting him I walked out and got in my car pissed. I couldn't stand his ass. I had about five hours before Tyson got out of school. So I decided to sleep until he got out then I'd pick him up.

After a well needed sleep, I was waiting for Tyson outside of his classes. When I saw Izayah pulled up, I signaled for him to come over. Izayah got out and we started talking.

"What's up Dom?" Izayah asked.

"Nothing much same shyt, different day." I said thinking about earlier.

"Yeah I feel it. So I heard you met my brother and his girl?" Izayah asked casually.

"Yeah Tyson introduced me to them about a week before the game. His girl is pretty cute." I said smiling.

"Tiana's bat shyt crazy, but did Tyson tell you that she was Seven's sister?" Izayah asked. That was a small detail Tyson left out. I kept my poker face though.

"Nah he didn't but it's cool. I have nothing against Seven." Before we could finish our conversation Tyson and Jackson walked out of there class. Tyson spotted me and smiled.

"Dominic what are you doing here?" Tyson asked wrapping his arms around my neck. I kissed him gently on the lips and smiled.

"I came to surprise you. I wanted to spend the whole day with you so whatever you want to do, I'm all yours." I said kissing him one more time. So that's what we did, we went to see a movie, went out to eat, walked around the park. I tried to enjoy myself but I couldn't because my phone kept going off. I knew who was calling, so I decided to ignore it and deal with the consequences later.

"Dominic what are you thinking about?" Tyson asked me.

"You, me, us....... are we in a relationship, just friends? Tyson I want to know exactly where I stand with you." I said looking in his eyes.

"Tell me what you want." Tyson said.

"I want to wake up every morning and see you, I want to be the one you point to when dudes ask you if you got a man, I want to be the one that takes you to school and picks you up, I want to spend hours on end talking on the phone, hell we don't even have to talk, I want to spend the weekends laid up in the house watching movies, I want you." I said seriously. Tyson didn't say anything he just smiled and pulled my head down to his. We stood there kissing under a street lamp.

"I think I can handle that, so yes we are in a relationship now officially." Tyson said kissing me one more time.

"Let's get out of here." I said in between kisses.

"Yeah let's go back to your place." Tyson said, instantly I started to panic, but I didn't let it show.

"Why don't we go back to your place?" I asked.

"Because Izayah is there with Jackson and I really don't feel being around all that." Tyson explained.

"Aight let me make a phone call real quick." I said walking away. I called Kyle and prayed he wasn't tripping.

"It's about time you called back. I'm waiting at your place so hurry up." Kyle said.

"Kyle listen I'm done. I don't have any feelings for you, I just........ I can't fuck with you anymore." I said. For the longest time he was quiet.

"Senior Airman Levesque, please be in my office at 0700 hours tomorrow morning." Kyle said hanging up. I walked back over to Tyson and kissed him.

"Look I'm going to have to drop you off early tomorrow, I have to meet with the Captain." I said sightly pissed, Captain Richards just fucked up my whole mood. We got to my house, and as we were walking in I looked down the street and saw a familiar car sitting there watching us, I kissed Tyson on the top of the head and we walked inside.