Tyson 59

I sat in Jackson's living room waiting for the phone call. But who's phone call was I waiting for Dominic or Seven's? Why was I putting myself through this I thought I had made my decision when I chose Dominic, but I'll be damned if Seven wasn't always on my mind. The phone rang and I hurried and answered it without checking to see who it was.

"Hello?" I said excited.

"Let me talk to Jackson." Izayah said quietly. I handed Jackson the phone and watched him walk into another room. I went back to my thinking I looked at the ring on my left hand and realized that I had to let one of them go for good no back tracking, no straddling the fence. The phone rang again and once again I answered before seeing who it was.

"Hel...." I started to say but Amir cut me off.

"Look Dominic's on his way to the hospital and I'm probably on my way to jail." Amir said pissed.

"WAIT WHAT?!" I asked confused.

"That nigga Fabian tried to ambush Dominic, and when I walked Dominic was on the ground so I just started shooting I'm pretty sure I hit Fabian but he got away again. Look I don't have time to give you all the details just go check on Dominic while I go down to the police station." Amir said hanging up. I felt my heart drop to my feet, I couldn't believe this was happening. I felt like shyt but not because I was worried about Dominic but because in my heart I was hoping it was Seven. But then realization hit my fiancee was in the hospital then broke down crying right there in the middle of the floor. Jackson ran into the room and saw me crying. He asked me what happened and somehow I managed to tell him what happened and fifteen minutes later we were pulling up to the hospital.

"Tyson I should probably let you know Seven and Izayah are on there way." Jackson said as we waited for the doctor to tell us we could go back and see Dominic. I looked at Jackson confused. Why would Seven drive all the way down here? Before I could ask him why Tiana, Gino, and Iran all walked into the hospital.

"What did they say?" Gino asked concerned.

"Nothing yet. I don't even know what happened Amir didn't say much on the phone." I said, just as the doctor walked up to us.

"Which one of you is Tyson Brown?" The doctor asked. I raised my hand because I couldn't speak. "Can I talk to you over here in private........ Well Mr. Levesque is stable, but he has a few cracked ribs, a broken nose, and his arm is fractured. He's sedated but he asked for you specifically." The doctor said. I didn't speak as the doctor led me back to Dominic, when I saw him I felt bad because I knew in my heart this was my fault.

"Hey baby." Dominic said weakly.

"Dominic I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. If we hadn't got together none of this would've happened to you." I said wiping away the tears.

"Ty....... I love you and you can't blame yourself for this. Hell if it's anybodies fault...... it's Seven's." Dominic said seriously, instantly I was pissed. How was this Seven's fault. "Tyson I can tell you're mad that I said that but it's true. He should have handle Fabian a long time ago." I didn't say anything because I probably would've went off on him. I looked at Dominic and he was knocked out, I sat in a chair in the corner of the room and fell asleep thinking about my decision.

When I woke up Amir and Dominic were talking...... well more like arguing. So I closed my eyes just enough to make it look like I was still sleeping and listened.

"...... Dominic you can't be fuckin serious. Tyson is the cause of everything, I love you like a brother but you can't seriously think that because Seven didn't handle Fabian it's his fault. If your boy Tyson wasn't such a fuckin hoe then maybe none of this would be happening." Amir said heated.

"Amir, I get it Seven's your brother but you can't keep standing up for that nigga. Any real man would've ended that shyt with Fabian before it even got started. And another thing please stop callin my nigga a hoe." Dominic said quietly.

"Dom that nigga is a hoe. He fucked Seven, he fucked Izayah, hell he even fucked Tion and for what because he can't keep his fuckin legs closed." Amir said, I started to say something but Dominic beat me to it.

"Amir what's your real issue with Tyson I mean you've never given him a chance." Dominic said rubbing his face. I couldn't take anymore I had to say something.

"His issue with me is you." I said making both of them jump. They both looked at me and I could tell they were both wondering how much I heard. "Tell him Amir, tell the real reason that you don't like me is because you're in love with him and you're jealous that we're together." I said looking at Amir who was getting more and more pissed.

"Amir what is he talking about?" Dominic asked Amir confused. Amir looked at Dominic with tears building in his eyes.

"Tell him Amir, tell him how much you love him and how you want him to pick you." I said getting pissed.

"FUCK YOU TYSON!" Amir said storming out the room. But I wasn't about to let him off that easy, I followed Amir all the way outside.

"AMIR, I'M SO SICK OF YOU HATING ON ME BECAUSE DOMINIC PICKED ME OVER YOU! IF YOU WANT HIM YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE HI......" Before I could finish Amir punched me in the mouth and before I knew it we were outside the hospital fighting. Honestly if it wasn't snowing and Amir wasn't so pissed I'm pretty sure he would've beat my ass, but I was holding my own. I went to punch Amir but he moved and I slipped on some ice. That's it I'm done for I watched as Amir's foot came speeding towards my face but before it connected someone tackled Amir to the ground.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Seven yelled pinning Amir to the ground.

"LET ME GO SEV!" Amir yelled trying to break free but Seven was to strong. Izayah walked over and helped me up smiling.

"How long were ya'll watching?" I asked brushing the snow off of me and Izayah just laughed.

"Since ya'll came outside. Ya'll walked right past us, Seven wanted to break it up but I figured ya'll needed to get it out of your system so we can focus on the real problem here Fabian." Izayah said.

"AMIR COME BACK!" Seven said as Amir walked down the street visibly heated. "Zay follow that nigga make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Seven said. Izayah shook his head and took off after Amir leaving me and Seven alone in the snow. "How's Dominic?" Seven asked.

"He's fine, but he kinda blames you." I said quietly. Seven looked at me and I felt my soul melt.

"Do you feel like it's my fault?" Seven said walking towards me.

"I....... I should probably go check on Dominic." I said backing up. Seven licked his lips and took another step to me.

"Tyson if I'm honest with myself, then I have to tell you...... that kiss has been on my mind a lot lately and I'm so fuckin tempted to do it again that the thought alone is making my dick hard." Seven said I looked down and could clearly see the imprint of his growing dick in his gray sweatpants.

"Seven I have to......." I didn't even finish I just turned and ran back into the hospital leaving Seven standing there with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.