Tyson 50

I couldn't believe all of this was happening. Once again the one person who was the the cause of all the pain and loss in my life had come back and tried to pull someone close to me away. I sat in the waiting room five hours after Tion was shot with all of Tion's family and friends except Izayah and Seven who were M.I.A., I looked around the waiting and saw pretty much the same expression on everyone's face except for three people while everyone else was either crying or consoling someone Amir sat by himself with a blank expression, I really hated that about Amir he was really hard to read. I mean I know he didn't know Tion that long but that was still his brother he could show some emotion.

Then there was Dominic who sulked in  the corner I knew he was upset that me and Seven were hugged up when he walked in but he needed to realize that whenever Seven's pain was beyond words he usually tried to find a distraction and that distraction was usually me, but then again me and Dominic were engaged I shouldn't have let Seven kiss me. But just sitting here thinking about it made my lips tingle.Damn Seven why do you still have this effect on me? I had to think about something else.

Then I looked over at Tiana, I think outta of the three her expression bothered me the most. She too sat in a corner but she wasn't crying or anything she had here phone out occasionally taking a selfie, or texting someone. Every so often she would smirk. I got up and walked over to her and sat down.

"Tiana how you holding up?" I asked putting my hand on her leg. Tiana looked at me and smiled.

"I'm good, I mean why wouldn't I be? Plus this sexy ass dude from my job just liked a picture I posted on IG, so I'm on cloud nine." Tiana said smiling. Okay now I'm officially worried.

"Are you sure you're okay? I know how close you and Tion are I just thought you'd be showing a little more......." Before I could finish she cut me off.

"Let's go get something to eat a bitch is hungry as fuck." Tiana said getting up and started walking out but she was intercepted by Iran who had been watching Tiana as closely as Dominic was watching me. He whispered something in her ear and she smiled and walked out. I knew I had to follow her. When I got outside Tiana was standing there on her phone grinning from ear to ear. "Look I'll see you at work." Tiana said watching me walk out.

"Tiana what's really going on first you're sitting in there smiling while your 'twin' brother is in surgery, now you're out here talking to some random dude while Iran the man you swear up and down you're head over heels in love with is sitting not twenty feet away from you." I said pissed.

"Tyson I'm fine. I'm hungry and PMSing now can we please get something to eat, Tion's going to be fine because he's Tion that nigga is Superman can't nothing hurt him." Tiana said looking at her phone, but that's when I saw it a crack in her armor.

"Listen sweetie you need to realize that Tion is as human as you or me, and you need to be ready for the worse. Tiana....... Tion might die." I said quietly.

"Tyson look you may think you know Tion but you don't. Tion has always been there, ALWAYS. And I'll be damn if some bitch ass bullet is going to stop him. Now I suggest you you walk with me to my car before I break my foot off in your loose ass."

"Look I'm just trying to help." I said.

"If you were really trying to help you should've called the police on Seven when he broke into your house." Tiana said pissed.

"What....... what are you talking about?" I asked playing dumb.

"I'm talking about how ever since you've come into my family's life it's been one thing after another with you. I just wished my brother never met you." Tiana said turning and walking away she got about ten feet when she tripped over the curb. I ran over to help her up.

"Are you......." Before I could finish helping her up she pushed me away.

"I'm fine Ty.......son." She said her voice cracking. I knew she was close to breaking, I took a step closer to her and pulled her into a hug, instantly she started crying. For the longest time we stood like that, I just let her cry. "I...I....I... can't lose him Tyson......... I.... just can't. I'm sorry for everything I said Tyson you know sometimes my alter-ego Santana takes over and I can't control her."  She said in broken sobs. After letting her cry we decided to go back inside when I heard footsteps coming towards us. I looked up and saw Seven and Izayah walking towards us, they both changed clothes and were dressed in all black. Izayah didn't even stop he just kept walking. Seven looked like....... well hell. He walked over and pulled Tiana into a hug. I looked at Seven closely and noticed he had a bloody lip. Seven looked at me and for a split second I didn't recognize him, his eyes were full of pain and regret.

"How's he doing?" Seven asked. Even his voice was all wrong.

"He's still in surgery. We've already let his coach and everybody know, they'll be here tomorrow." I said. Seven didn't respond he just nodded and walked inside with the rest of his family. "Let's go back inside." I said kissing Tiana on the head.

"Yeah okay." She said quietly. We walked inside and I walked over to Dominic.

"Hey." I said. Dominic just looked at me. I've seen that look in his eyes before he had the same look in his eyes whenever I would ask him about Afghanistan.

"Look I'm pretty tired I'm going to head back to your house, you can stay here if you want." Dominic said without looking at me.

"No I'll go with you, let me just say bye to everyone." I said walking around saying my goodbyes, then I got to Seven and Izayah who were having a quiet conversation.

"........ Sev we did what we had to." Izayah said.

"I know it's just I.........." Seven stopped and looked at me. Me and Seven were never good at hiding things from each other so one look in his eyes told me everything I needed to know.

"Seven........ what did you do?" I asked afraid of the answer.