"Uhh.... uhh I was just telling Amir that..... he uhh........ made the right choice by coming." Malcolm lied.

"Oh okay, well we're about to start so go let the others know." Joseph said still smiling politely. "And Malcolm me and you will be talking later." Joseph said his eyes turning black the look on Malcolm's face let me know whatever they were going to talk about wasn't good.

"Look Joseph this has been fun but I gotta get home." I said looking at my phone. Joseph looked at me and smiled.

"Alright were almost done, he just need to pick your initiation." Joseph said leading me into the basement. When I got down there everybody was sitting at a long table with two empty seats, one at the head and one at the far end. "Chris Malcolm take the last seat, Chris take Malcolm's seat, Amir you sit there." He said pointing at the seat to the right of chair at the head.

"But I always sit at your right." Chris said pissed.

"Chris that's the second time tonight you've tried to argue with me in front of our guess. Malcolm go back to your chair Chris sit on the floor." Joseph said sitting down. Chris looked like he was about to argue again but thought better of it. "Alright everybody let's welcome our new brother Amir." Joseph said.

"Wait I'm not joining your gang I just came because I needed to clear my head and this was an easy escape." I said, everybody at the table stared at Joseph waiting for an explosion.

"I see. That's to bad Amir, I feel like you'd make a perfect addition to our group. Well then I'm a man of my word since you came I'll let you go." Joseph said.

"And how exactly am I supposed to get home?" I asked pissed.

"Well, I could take you home but it'll cost you." Joseph said. I was stuck literally if I said no then I'd have to walk home and I didn't even know where I was and if I said yes then I'd be in Joseph's debt.

"I can take him home." Malcolm said, but then he instantly regretted it because Joseph got up and slapped blood out of his mouth. 

"Amir go wait by my car, I'll be there in a second." Joseph said, I was by no means afraid of this dude but he was crazy as fuck. I walked outside to Joseph's car and noticed Chris was following me.

"Look I don't like you and if you think you're slick trying to act like you don't want Joseph then your wrong, I can see right through you." Chris said walking up and getting in my face.

"Look I'm not gay, and I don't want Joseph's crazy ass. Now if you don't back up I'm going to know your bitch ass out." I said pushing Chris so hard he fell on the ground.

"I told you not to fuck with him Chris, now get in the house and start cleaning this bitch better be spotless when I get back or it's your ass." Joseph said looking at Chris with amusement in his eyes. "Are you ready Amir?" Joseph said starting his car up from the porch.

The entire car ride I was nervous Joseph didn't even try and hide the fact that he was checking me out or that he was flirting with me. Every couple of minutes he would throw out another compliment like 'You're really cute when you're thinking,' or something stupid like that. We were almost at my house when he stopped in the middle of an intersection.

"So why is it that you don't like me Amir?" He asked confused.

"Because I'm not gay." I said uncertainly, thinking back on the kiss between me and Dartanian.

"Bullshit, I can tell you are. You're just in denial or DL and you'll think I'll tell everybody. You can trust me Amir, I'm DL too. " Joseph said reaching for my hand.

"JOSEPH I'M NOT GAY!" I said pissed.

"Yes you are and I think the reason why you don't want me is because there's somebody else. Is it Dartanian?" Joseph asked.

"Look just take me home." I said looking out the window. We pulled up to my house and I got out the car.

"Where do you think you're going Amir? You still owe me and it's time to pay up." Joseph said getting out the car and standing in front of me. "And for payment I want a kiss." Joseph said trying to kiss me. I pushed him off me and he went to swing on me but Dartanian popped up outta nowhere and grabbed his arm.

"I really wouldn't do that." Dartanian said looking more evil than I've ever seen him. Joseph looked at him and smiled.

"Please let go of my arm." Dartanian let his arm go and Joseph tried to swing but Dartanian was too quick, he hit Joseph with two lightning fast jabs and Joseph fell.

"Don't do it to yourself Joseph just leave." Dartanian said calmly. Joseph stood up and dust himself off and looked Dartanian right in the eyes.

"You just signed your death certificate." Joseph said walking away.