"Aight put her down and well see who she goes to loser pays for lunch." I said, I really hoped she came to me because I really didn't want to pay for this nigga's food, hell I didn't want to pay for my food. We were dressed identical so at least I had that advantage.

Iran put Iriana on the ground and we stood next to each other, Iriana stood there looking at us like we were crazy, then she started walking towards me. She got right in front of me and stared at me for a few seconds then tottered back to Iran.

"Told you." Iran said picking her up and kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm glad to see you're enjoying each other's company." Somebody said from behind us, I turn to see I large black man standing there. I mean this dude had to be like four inches taller than us, and we were 6'5. He wore a expensive Armani suit, and smelled like money. So it didn't take me long to figure out this was Mark Goldstein. Now I just had to figure out why he looked so familiar.

"So you must be Mark Goldstein?" Iran sticking his hand out, after we both shook his hand we all sat down.

"I must say you both look exactly like Isaac, well you have Breanna's eyes. But it's good to see you both, it's been what a little over ten years?" He said looking at both of us smiling, I'm not going to lie this dude was making me nervous. After neither me or Iran said anything he continued on. "Of course you don't remember, you were both so young. Well me and Isaac were best friends, hell I was the best man at your parent's wedding. You wouldn't believe how excited he was once he found out Bre' was pregnant with twin boys, he was so excited he made ya'll godfather." He said still smiling.

"Wait Uncle Mark?" Iran said. Then a vague memory came back, two men yelling at each other. Then as quickly as it came it was gone.

"You and my dad were arguing a few days before....... you know." I said with a blank expression. Mark just started laughing.

"I'm surprised you remember that, me and Isaac were always arguing over something. But yeah to this day I still regret that me and Isaac never got to patch thing's up. But we'll have plenty of time to reminisce, right now we're here to discuss your parent's estate." He said in a business like tone, while pulling out a large folder.

"If you're our godfather, why haven't we seen you since the funeral?" I asked, for some reason I didn't trust this dude.

"Now's not the time for that Zay." Iran said. We made eye contact, having our silent twin conversation. I knew Iran was thinking the same thing I was. "Please continue Mr. Goldstein." Iran said politely.

"Thank you, now here is the Last Will and Testament of Isaac Marion Gibson...... I Isaac Marion Gibson, an adult residing at 123 Elm St, Columbus, Ohio, being of sound mind declare this my Last Will and Testament. I revoke all wills and codicils previously made by me. Article 1......." He started to say but this was getting long and I was tired so I cut him off.

"Look could you please just skip all the formalities and tell us what it says?" I asked. Mark just smiled.

"Impatient as Isaac, well basically it says that in the event of his death the amount of $500,000 dollars will be divided between his wife and two sons. His sons would only get the $50,000 once they finished there freshmen year of college. Every year they complete after that they get an additional $50,000. Since you're almost finished with your freshmen year I figured you'd want to know."

"So you mean to tell me once this year is over with we get $25,000 dollars a piece?" Iran asked smiling.

"No $50,000 separately. Because your mother's will is almost identical to your father's with a few extra things added." He said looking at us.

"Such as?" I asked.

"Well your mother left you a 7 bedroom cabin in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, also stocks and bonds equaling up to about 1.4 million dollars." He said looking at us. Me and Iran just looked at each other keeping our face completely neutral.

"Damn." Was all Iran said.

"Your mother was a really smart woman." Mark said, me and Iran looked at each other again. There was something in his voice that I couldn't place. After everything was settled Mark left me and Iran alone in the restaurant.

"So what do you think?" I asked Iran. I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was he just couldn't put it into words.

"Yo ain't that Gino?" Iran asked looking out the window. I looked and it was Gino dressed in all black, looking suspect ass fuck. He kept looking around nervously. Then a car pulled out and the last person I'd would've suspected got out and walked over to Gino. Me and Iran watched as Gino walked over and pulled the person into his arms and kiss them. Me and Iran looked at each other having another silent conversation, all that went through my head was, what do we have here?