Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

I stared at her with lust in my eyes. My muscles started to clench at the bottom part of my stomach. I could feel an unfamiliar coldness on my chest as she started to trail down wet kisses on my stomach.

"I will make sure that you would lost count this time..." She smirked and massages my inner thighs.

"Ohh... Baby... Don't be too full... Of yourself." I replied half faking my moans. But the truth was, her hand on my thighs was distracting me. Her thumbs were doing circles close to my womanhood. And I was kinda nervous. I don't freaking know why...

She pulled herself up and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around her neck. It was strange to be underneath her. Last night was different, I was the one who was on top. I think it was my turn, then? And that's the reason why I felt anxious.

Our tongues battled in dominance. She did not give me any chance to win this time. She explored my mouth, I almost forgot to breath when I felt her hand on my ass. She squeezed it gently making me gasp for air. Though the thing was, what she did, made me spread my legs involuntarily. I blushed really hard making her stop and stared on my face.

"You are beautiful every time you blush..." She lovingly stared in my eyes. I tried clasping my legs but it was too late. She wrapped it around her waist making me bit my lip. "You don't need to feel shy baby..." She teased and massaged my inner thigh using her left hand.

"Babe," gusto ko ng magpakain sa kama. I wanted to add, but I closed my mouth and my eyes. I stayed like that until I felt her kissed me one more time.

She moved down. Trailing kisses in the middle of my chest, stomach until she reached her goal. My breathing slowed down. My heart beat was so fast. And it beats harder when she blew on me. Shivers ran through my bones making the later hold me on my hips.

"You know what? I should stare at you all day. I would love to do this if you want me to... But of course, while staring at this beautiful sight, I have this feeling that I badly wanted to taste and eat you..."-Alyssa

That line made me feel the butterflies in my stomach. Tickling me. The electricity passing through my veins. I peaked on her and I almost yelled at her when my hands involuntarily gripped the bed sheets on my sides.

"Asshole!" I moaned as I felt her mouth devouring me. She really was! I hate what she did. How could I? She actually kissed me once our eyes met.

"Iloveyou too." She replied sending vibrations into my core.

I don't know where did the heat came from. But the room was so hot. I could feel my orgasms building up at the base of my stomach. I bit my lip so hard as I gripped the bed sheets. Her tongue was exploring every skin on my womanhood, what's sends me to the edge was I felt it slip inside my core.

"Ahhh..." I gasped as my body trembled from pleasure. My first orgasm was incredibly beautiful, breathtaking. "Babe..."

"Hmmm..." She answered me back with a moan.

I was hoping for her not to torture me but I was wrong. My body was sensitive. I could feel the sweats at the back of my knee. Sweats was building up inside my skin, they badly wanted to come out.

Her thumb played circles on my clit while her mouth was still doing an assault in my core. I did not know why I came that fast... Maybe because it was the first time again since I had my last one. To add the fact that it was my first time to have an orgasm with real love making. Way too different from masturbating.

I wiped my forehead and covered my eyes after. Alyssa was enjoying herself torturing me. She cupped my right breast using her left hand, her right was busy playing doing patterns on me. I was feeling a great pleasure coming from three different regions, it was incredibly amazing.