Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"A, not ready yet."

"It's not like you asked me if I was ready or not."-Alyssa

"I had a point thou..." I shrugged. "I was in charge so I could do whatever I wanted to do with you!"

"That's the point. It's my turn now."-Alyssa

I blushed even more when she pulled down the comforter bellow my breasts. She stared on my chest making me pull the comforter again. Her lips pouted adorably. I let out a soft nervous laugh and was about to stand when she immediately pulled me from behind.

"Aahhh!" I screamed once we stumbled on the bed.

Alyssa was a badass. The comforter was wrapped tightly around me, then there she was naked. I closed my eyes as we sat on the end of the bed. Her both hands was on my shoulders.

"Not fair!"-Alyssa

"I need to take a bath."

"Not until you gave me my breakfast." She replied and I felt her nibble on my neck.

I opened my eyes. "Wait..." I interrupted her and pushed her face slightly. I could feel my face's warmth was getting back to normal. I stared on the hickeys I put on her skin last night. "Now you have my marks." I sheepishly smirked.

"Good to know. I love to have those."-Alyssa

"Okay?" I smiled leaning closer. "But really, did it feel good that you passed out last night?" I teased. The black colour of her brown eyes got bigger as she stared on mine. She chuckled.

"Yes. 10 for your performance."-Alyssa

"And 0 for your cooperation."

She said nothing. Her hands held mine making the blanket slipped off my upper body. I closed my eyes when she pressed her lips on mine. Her lips was so soft and warm. I couldn't get enough. I love kissing her.

"Breakfast?" She asked trailing kisses to my jaw going to my earlobe. My mouth were slightly open as I gave her more access on my skin.

"Brunch." I half moaned.

Her kisses went down at the side of my neck. I could feel her hands all over my back. She slightly pushed me on the bed making me laid down once again. Her eyes were locked in mine. She slowly pulled the blanket down. I looked away once my bared skin was in front of her.

"Now we are fair." She smirked.

"Stop..." I whispered. I mean, couldn't she just cover me again? Hindi yung nakatitig lang siya sa katawan ko. "Im cold." I lied and was about to pull the blanket back but she immediately crawled on top of me.

"Brunch it is..." She said before lowering her head and kissing the middle spot of my neck. She bit on it softly, nibbling before sucking and licking it with a pop sound at the end. I moaned as she did it again on the spot where you could feel my heart beats.

I lost count. Every skin where her lips press into she would put hickey on it. "Babe... Ahhh." I gasped as I felt an unfamiliar yet sweet pleasure on my left breast. My eyes were shut close, I was afraid that the time I open my eyes I would vanish in front of her.

I felt hot. I was blushing like I don't know why. The thing was that, we were doing it on day light, unlike last night!

"Yes baby?" She asked after I moaned her name this time. She keep on bitting and sucking on my left chest while her other hand was squeezing my right breast.

She raised an eye brow at me when she looked up. Her lips formed a smile as she trailed kisses going at my right breast. She did it again, making me bit my lip and moaned quietly. Now that she gave balance attention on my chest I felt lost from deep pleasure. She licked her lips after hearing a pop sound of her wet kisses on my chest.