Chapter 1

Warning: lots of swearing and graphic scenes and some sexual scenes. Readers discretion is advised (it's not that bad)  It's more based on HORROR and NOT so much romance just to warn you. Its for horror lovers. Some parts may be offensive and abit gross so yeah, enjoy.

Auroras PoV

~~16 years old~~

"He's soo creepy and weird" my friend Jessica whispered to me as a guy walked past. He was called Luke Brooks and yes I have to agree he was a creepy one. Something about him was sinister.

"I know" I whispered back, looking back over to the curly haired boy. I looked back at Jessica. We were sat in the school library doing some revision.

"Still cute though" Jessica smirked biting her lip looking at him. I nudged her and giggled a little

"Jessi" I whispered and turned back to my book

"Come on, we have exams soon, we need to revise" I said as I looked down at my book

"Id rather die than do this shit" jessi muttered under her breath. I was about to reply when a loud scream ran though the library followed my a loud bang. I stood up with jessi

"What the fuck was that" jessi screamed

"I don't know, let's just go-" I started and that's the moment when my life changed. I watching, in what felt like slow motion my best friend for 14 years get killed in front of me. Her head slowly expanding outward until it was just a red splatter of Crimson blood and brain matter and most of it splattered on me. I could only watch in horror as the rest of her lifeless body collapsed to the flood, blood spewing out from where her head once Was. I herd more bangs and screams but I just collapsed by my friend. She was the one who helped me though thick and thin and now she's dead. I felt tears begin to form. I looked up to see a figure with a gun, pointing it to students begging for mercy. I didn't want to make a run for it, he could shoot me. I thought fast and just dipped my hand into my friends splattered head and started to rub it into my stomach, until a convincing layer was produced and looked like the real deal, of course I was holding back gags but honestly I was too scared to even care.

I layed on my back, I put my now dead friends arm over my face to hide any expression and whimpers and just waited for it all to blows over

~~current aurora~~ 20 years old.

"And our session is now up" my therapist, Dr EdwardO said shuffling up his notes. I nodded and started to stand my self up.

Four years after the horrific incident  I was still suffering anxiety and had to see a theropist. That night changed me from a good student who had perfect grades, good health and reputation to a girl who is a mess, failing life, bad health and reputation since I can't Handel this. I thanked him then said my good byes before leaving his office.

I walked out the building and straight into a guy. I was in a hurry to get back, I had some game of thrones to be watching, so I didn't look back to see who it was, plus I honestly couldn't care less, I just mumbled a sorry and headed for my car.

Guy who she walked intos PoV

I knew that face. Yes it had aged but her features were the same. Green eyes, brown floaty hair. Only difference really is she no longer has that huge ass spot on her chin.

Yes that face.

The face of a girl who I was sure was dead.

The girl that I was sure that I killed.