Part 23

Michala's POV

(recap) "I never get tired of that" Joe admitted, smiling. "Me either" I rested my head on his chest. I knew now that I could easily fall in love with Joe Jonas.

I was still hugging Joe, when I heard Kevin and Nick talking. I stepped out of the hug before they could see us. I could see that they had gotten drinks for all of us. Kev handed Joe his drink, and Nick handed me mine, looking at me only briefly. When Nick looked up at me, I could see that there was a sadness hidden deep within his eyes. My thoughts wondered why he would be sad. Maybe he had seen Joe and I kiss, maybe he had thrown up from sea sickness, the list went on and on.

"Hey I gotta go to the bathroom" Joe said. "Me too" Kevin agreed. After Joe and Kevin were out of earshot, Nick sighed loudly. "So I guess you don't like me as much as I thought" He looked down at his feet. "What?! What are you talking about?" I asked casually. "I saw you and Joe kiss" He was looking into my eyes now. They were filled with such accusation and sadness, that it made me want to cry. "Sorry Nick, I couldn't help myself, it was a Titanic moment. Except the boat didn't sink, and nobody died....and nobody made a movie about this." I began to ramble. "Michala, the least you could have done is told me you don't like me anymore" He looked away. "I'm so sorry." I had tears in my eyes now. Nick wouldn't look at me, so I took his face in my hands, forcing him to look in my eyes. "Nick, I still like you a lot, more than you think. But I still like Joe and Kevin" I told him firmly. "Oh so you're leading Kevin on too?" Nick accused angrily. "No Nick i'm not leading any of you on" I felt a tear streak its way down my cheek. "Whatever" Nick said, turning, and starting to walk away.

I quickly ran to catch up with him. I grabbed his shoulder, and stopped him. "Nick, look at me" I demanded. "No" He refused. "Please, Nick, Please" I begged, crying. He sighed heavily, and turned to look at me. I looked into his eyes, to see he was crying too. "Michala I need to know, do you like me or not?" He said. "I do like you, but I like Kevin and Joe too" I sobbed. Nick started to walk away again, so I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to look at me again. "What do you wa-" He started, but I interrupted him with a kiss. He immediatly melted into it, and pulled me closer to him with his hands on my hips. My hands wove into his curly hair, and then we were making out. After about one minute, we pulled away. "Happy now?" I teased. "Definatly" He kissed my lips gently.

I heard footsteps again, knowing that Joe and Kevin were coming, and backed away from Nick. I smiled over at them. "Hey Mac, can I talk to you?" He asked, using my nickname. "Sure you can Kev" I smiled. He took my hand, pulling me to the other side of the ship (lengthwise). "What is it Kev?" I asked, looking up at him. He didn't say anything, he just started leaning in. Before he could kiss me, I backed away. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Kevin, no offense or anything, but I can't keep kissing all of you without actually going on a real date with each of you" I stated. "You're right, I guess it is time you choose one of us" He sighed. "But how are we going to do this?" I asked. "Well this should be a group discussion so we should go talk with the boys first." He suggested. "Good idea, let's go" I took his hand, and we walked back across the ship.

We walked over to the guys, and I took a seat across from each of them. "Kevin and I were talking and we think it's time for me to choose which of you I like most" I stated. "I guess it is time" Nick sighed. "Wait, but how are you going to choose?" Joe asked. How am I supposed to know? I thought. "I don't know, do you have any ideas?" I wondered. "How about you date each of us for one week a piece, and at the end of three weeks you choose who you like the most?" Nick offered. "Smart Idea!" I smiled. "Okay who wants to be first?" I asked.

"ME!!!" The boys shouted together. I laughed, and said "umm how about we go in age order. Should it be oldest to youngest, or youngest to oldest?" I wondered. "I should go first!" Nick shouted, looking at Kevin. "No I should!" Kev argued. "I think Nick should go first, but that means that you and Joe will have more time to prepare for your turn" I told Kev. I could see Nick smiling at his chance to make a great first impression. "You won't be dissappointed" Nick said, kissing my cheek. "I better not" I teased. Then Nick ran off to go plan our week. "So what made you think it was time to choose?" Joe asked. I could feel the blood rise up in my cheeks. "I went to kiss her and she backed away" Kevin answered. "Hahahahahaa Kev got rejected!" He joked. "Wow guys can be sooooo immature" I chuckled. That's when the boat pulled up to shore again. "Okay let's go home, and let the competition begin" Joe said, standing up. I was so excited to see how this would all turn out.

Nick's POV

When I saw Joe and Michala kiss, my heart nearly broke. I hated argueing with her, but then we kissed. The kiss was, AMAZING! When we all got home, I went to my room and began writing out plans for my week with Michala. Pretty soon Joe came up to my room. I quickly hid the sheet with my ideas on it. "Nick, guess what?" He said. "What is it Joe?" I asked. "When Kev pulled Michala aside to 'talk' with her, he tried to kiss her and she backed away before he could!" Joe laughed. I chuckled and said "Okay well I have to work on some plans for my week, so shoo" I was glad Michala had rejected Kevin, but felt sorry for Kevin because he hasn't really had many chances with her like I have. I'm happy I get to be the first person to take her on a real date, but also wish I had more time to prepare. But that doesn't mean I still wont blow Michala's mind...

Joe's POV

After that kiss with Michala, I knew I was in love with her. I want her to choose me over my brothers, but I don't want it to come between us. I was a bit curious when Michala was left alone with Nick, but I know nothing happened. When I heard about her rejecting Kevin, I couldnt help but laugh. I don't care what happened between her and Nick, but what happened between Michala and Kevin was hilarious. I cant wait until my week with her, I'm going to do the most amazing things for Michala, and maybe love with literally be in the air...

Kevin's POV

I didnt get much time with Michala, but when I did get time with her, she rejected me! I know that she has to choose someone sooner or later, but I just wish I could be the one Michala chooses. I know my brothers are hard competition, but its a challenge I can handle. Plus, I may have a few tricks up my sleeve in order to win Michala's heart...