Josh for Violet <3

Once again, I'm stating that I will be splitting this book as soon as it reaches 50k reads. I'll be making two new books instead of this one.
Once again, this is written on my iPod so sorry for typos!
This imagine is for @galaxyrose19 ! Hope you enjoy!
------------
Violet's POV
"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Your mum asks you ask you walk out of the house, her tailing behind you even though you wish she wouldn't.
"Yes, Mum. It's my last year, I think I'll be fine." You say, walking down the sidewalk and rolling your eyes at your mum.
"But it's your first-"
"Time driving myself to shook because last year my brother drove, yes, I know." You unlock your car and throw your backpack into it before walking to the driver's door.
You wave goodbye to your mum who waves back before you get into your car.
You press your foot lightly onto the break as you come up to a red light. You look to your left as a car pulls up next to you. You see a guy your age staring ahead of him. You observe him, taking in his features, before you hear a car honk and you see him driving forward.
You face forward and continue driving, keeping an eye on his car. The next light turns red and you happen to pull up next to him once more.
He looks to you, and sees your looking back, so he raises his hand and smiles as he waves at you. You smile and wave back before facing forward once more.
You stopped to get coffee before school, but eventually you made it there, not late. You grab your backpack and run inside.
You don't have much time before class, yet as soon as you walk into the school, your friends scream your name and run at you. You laugh as you hug each of them, quickly walking to your locker.
You sigh and shut your locker as the bell rings, telling you to hurry up and get to class. The hallways are practically empty by this point, so you won't make a fool out of yourself. Well, you might, but no one would be there to see.
"Excuse me?" You hear a voice ask as you pass an intersection. You stop and slowly walk backwards until you can see the person who spoke out to you. Or, you hope it was to you otherwise this will be awkward. As you see them, you notice that it is the guy you saw driving to school this morning! What a coincidence!
"Oh, um, hi!" You say to him, giving him a small wave. He looks really relieved and he walks over to you.
"Hi, um, I really don't mean to be a bother, but I just registered for classes here and I'm new, so I really don't know where to go..." The boy says, trailing off and rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh! I can help with that! Where do you need to get to?" You ask him and he pulls out a sheet of paper.
You watch as his eyes quickly scan the piece of paper. "Um, room 154... Mr. Persh for Physics." He says, coming closer to you to show you he was telling the truth.
"Wow! That's where I'm headed right now! Just follow me!" You say, motioning at him to follow you before turning around and slowly walking away until he catches up with you. "My name's Violet, by the way." You say as you pick up your pace, not wanting to be tardy.
"Josh. Joshua. Josh Bradley. Bradley. Basically whatever you want to call me." Josh says, obviously easily keeping pace with you.
Suddenly the bell rings as you turn into the hall of the classroom. You groan. "How about dickhead for making me late?" You turn your head to him, raising an eyebrow and laughing.
Josh laughs along too. "Sure, if that's what you want to call me, go ahead!"
You finally arrive at the classroom and hesitantly open the door. Mr. Persh and all your classmates turn their heads to look at you and Josh.
"There you are, Violet!" Mr. Preach says walking over to you with his hands on his hips. "I was wondering where you were! You're not usually one to be late!"
"Yeah, I'm sorry about-" You begin to apologize, but Mr. Persh cuts your off.
"And who is this?" Your teacher asks you, motioning towards Josh. You turn towards him and let out a slight laugh, contemplating calling him 'dickhead', but you decide against it.
"Mr. Persh, this is Joshua Bradley. He has just signed up for classes, so he needed some help finding his way around. That's why I was late." You explain as Josh waves to the teacher.
"Oh, nice to meet you, Joshua. I'll have to add you to my list after class, so please, see me. But for now, both of you can just find a seat somewhere and I will excuse you both."
You and Josh both mumble a thank you as you go to find open seats. There were two seats available together, so you head over to them with Josh following.
Throughout the class, you and Josh quietly chat, getting to know each other. You learned that Josh is posting videos onto YouTube, which you find really cool.
Every once and a while either you or Josh weren't paying attention, so when Mr. Persh called on you, the other person would whisper the answer.
You could tell you were going to get along with Josh. You really liked him.
Once class was over, you begin to pack up your stuff. You can feel someone slipping a piece of paper into your hand, kissing your cheek, and leaving. You look around to see Josh walking away from you to the front of the class. You walk into the hallway and open then note.
"Thank you for being late to class for me and saving me all those times I wasn't paying attention! I really hope you get to know you much better! xoxo
-Josh (aka dickhead) (Insert random phone number)"
You smile to yourself and slip the note into your backpack, continuing on your way to your next class.