Vikk for Hannah <3

Gonna try to smash this imagine out before I get overly exhausted because I'm writing this late at night woo

Also, thank to all who have applied for positions in my book! I got WAY more applications than I expected, so thanks for that! You can still apply if you'd like or change who you want! <3

Anyways, this imagine is for newtcutie! Hope you enjoy! It's going to be a little random, but bare with me it's the only thing I could think of.

------------

Hannah's POV

You groan and put your hand to your head as you feel your head pounding. Oh god, how much did you drink last night? Man, what a party JJ threw. You try to awaken yourself, but you're so tired. You're sore everywhere. What did you do? You try to move, but your limbs feel as if they're about to fall off. 

You open your eyes to see that you aren't in your own bedroom. You recognize it almost immediately, however. You're in your best friend, Vikk's room. What are you doing here? You look over to your side and see Vikk lying next to you. Shirtless. Oh god, on no no no no.

You get out of the bed when suddenly you feel very very old. You look down to see that you're completely naked. No clothing on you, whatsoever. You find your clothes laying in a pile in the corner of the room and you quickly rush over to them, putting them on.

You need to get out of here. Maybe you'll get lucky and Vikk won't remember anything. If none of the others see you, no one would know you were here. You quickly exit Vikk's room and try to quietly head down the stairs, careful not to wake Josh in the room next to Vikk's. 

Wait, the room next to Vikk's. Shit. If you did anything he most likely heard you. Maybe he was also too drunk last night to remember anything. You hope.

You mean, sure. You had always hoped that one day you and Vikk would... do it. But you never wanted it to be when you were both drunk and wouldn't remember it the next day!

You reach the bottom of the stairs and quickly find your heels. Maybe you shouldn't wear them. You're stumbling even without heels, putting them on, you wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

"Hannah?" You hear a voice question, and you cringe. Someone saw you. Great. You turn around, hoping the voice didn't belong to Vikk. You relax when you see Josh standing there. "Are you leaving?" He asks you and you nod your head. "Why?"

"Josh, can you tell me what happened last night?" You ask him, sitting down on the stairs next to him. He puts his arm around you a you put your head on his shoulder. You have been best friends with him forever, he was always the brother you never had. Everyone finds him and Tobi impressive with their eleven years of friendship, but they always forget about you two. You're team sixteen years.

"Well, we didn't see much of you, or you at all, after you and Vikk disappeared. And, well, we certainly heard you though." You says and you let out a sob. What you were thinking the whole time turns out to be true. You and Vikk had sex.

"So it wasn't that I was too drunk for you to leave me along and so you just put me in Vikk's bed?" You ask Josh and he sighs, shaking his head. "And you didn't stop us?" You ask Josh, thinking that he would never had allowed it.

"No, we didn't. I knew you liked Vikk, you told me ages ago, remember? I thought we were doing you a favor. Obviously now in my less drunken state, I realize I should have stopped you." Josh says, pulling you towards him and placing a kiss on the top of your head.

"Hannah?" You hear an all too familiar voice call from behind you. You look up the stairs to see Vikk standing at the top, wearing a tee shirt and joggers. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Josh whispers in your ear before standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Vikk..." You say, standing up and turning towards him as he begins to come down the stairs. "We should talk." You say and he nods his head. You both walk down the steps towards the entertainment room. 

"Do you remember last night?" Vikk asks you and you honestly shake your head.

"All I know is that I woke up next to you, completely naked. Josh filled me in on the rest." You tell him, putting your hand on the back of your neck. 

You both sit there in awkward silence for a minute. You can't help but keep coming to the fact that you to had sex. Maybe Josh was just playing a prank on you.

"Do you regret it?" Vikk asks you and you look over to him.

"Considering I don't even remember doing it..." You trail off. You wouldn't have regretted it if you had known what was happening. If you could remember losing your virginity. "Do you regret it?" You ask Vikk and you watch him swallow.

"No." He says, and you look over to him surprised. "I actually wasn't drunk at all last night. I didn't drink any liquor. So, I remember everything." Vikk admits, slightly blushing.

"You remember it? Then, VIkk, why didn't you stop it from happening?" You ask him, turning towards him on the couch you were sitting on.

"Because, Hannah, I'm in love with you! I knew I didn't have a chance if you weren't drunk so I figured why not?" Vikk says, losing his sudden burst of confidence the more he talks.

"Vikk..." You say, scooting closer to him on the couch and placing your hand on his knee. "Why would you say you didn't have a chance? I actually had dreamed of us getting together. Just not when I was drunk." 

"You did? I thought you thought of me as nothing more than a friend..." Vikk says, putting his hand to the back of his neck, rubbing it awkwardly.

"No, Vikk. For the moment Josh introduced us I was in love with you. I just didn't have the guts to do anything about it. I wish you weren't so blind/" You say, laughing.

"Well, I promise I won't be blind anymore." Vikk says, leaning towards you on the couch.

"Then I won't be, either." You lean towards Vikk, you hand immediately flying to the side of his head the moment your lips connect.