Vikk for Anna <3

Okay, this is a requested imagine for @VikkstarBae, but at always, you can change the name to your own! Also, sorry it took so long to write this, I've been reading a lot recently, my bad!

------------

Anna's POV

You squeal as one of your best friends, Simon, runs after you around the Sidemen house. You have been best friends since you met in year ten. When Simon stopped university to pursue his YouTube career, he made sure that you guys didn't lose connection. Now that you graduated from university, you are often seen visiting the Sidemen house. YouTube knows your face, and though many people accuse you of dating one of the Sidemen or 'ship' you with them, you never dated any of them.

That's not to say that you don't like any of them that way, because you do. It's pretty hard to hang around so many guys and not like a single one of them, but even before you knew most of them, you started liking Vikk. Before Simon moved to the Sidemen house, you would still hang out occasionally, and the night you met Vikk, you happened to be sleeping over at Simon's house.

~Magical Flashback~

You were sitting on Simon's bed, scrolling through your phone as you waited for Simon to come out of the bathroom. You like a picture your schoolmate posted, commenting on it, when Simon's computer started making noise.

You jerked your head up, looking to see if an advert had popped up and started playing, but the only thing you saw was Simon's open Skype. You looked to the screen to see that he's getting a call from someone called 'Helmet Boy'. Confused, you got up and knocked on Simon's bathroom door, telling him that he's getting a call.

When Simon got out of the bathroom, he walked to his computer and said, "Oh, it's Vikk!" You looked at him, still confused, but since you've known each other long enough, he could tell what you're about to ask. "We record together for YouTube." He explained and you nodded. You walked over and sat on his bed, going back to what you were previously doing. "Yo, man, what's up?" Simon says, causing you to look up, until you realize that he's talking to this 'Vikk'.

"You up to record something?" Vikk asks and you watch Simon shake his head. You can hear Vikk sigh, so you move your head to see this person. You are surprised by what you see, you figured gamers are all geeky-looking, with pimples and glasses, but this guy is pretty cute.

"Nah, mate." Simon says, not having noticed you move to look at Vikk. "My friend is over." Simon turned in his chair so he is facing both you and Vikk. "Vikk, this is Anna. Anna, Vikk."

You smile at the thought of the memory. You guys had talked for the rest of the night, and you ended up filming a video with them. Later that week, when you had talked to Vikk a lot more, you ended up telling Simon that you like Vikk. He's the only one you've told, it's been a little more than a year.

You get lost in thought, and for half a second, you forget Simon is chasing you. You hesitate on the stairs, then remember that he is, but it was too late. You felt Simon's hands around your waist and suddenly you were tackled to the ground. You let out a squeal as you fall before starting to laugh with Simon.

You hear a door open and close, and you look up the rest of the stairs to see Vikk standing there. You feel your cheeks get warm and you quickly stand up, leaving Simon laying on the floor. "Could you guys keep it down? My stream is complaining from the noise." Vikk says, leaning on the banister.

"Sorry, Vikk." You say, and watch him walk away, not moving until you hear his door close again. "That was so embarrassing!" You exclaim, sitting on a step and shoving your face in your hands. Simon sighs and sits next to you. This isn't the first time he heard you complaining that something you did in front of Vikk was embarrassing, in fact, he's quite used to it.

"How was it embarrassing?" Simon asks, lifting you so you are standing, and guiding you down the stairs into the kitchen, like he does every time this happens. You know the routine and sit down on one of the stools while he take out two bowls and spoons. You watch as he takes ice cream out of the freezer, scooping some into the bowls.

"Ooh! Chocolate chip! Yes!" You exclaim as Simon passes you a bowl, sitting down next to you, before you realize you got off topic. You sigh and eat some of the ice cream before telling Simon why you found the situation so embarrassing. "You had your arms wrapped around me, we were laying on the floor, laughing. Vikk probably thinks there is something going on between us!" You shout before shoving more ice cream in your mouth.

"He doesn't think we have anything going on between us, trust me. I told him when he asked me about it when he told me he liked you." Simon says, eating his ice cream in a less angry matter. You give Simon a quizzical look, and he looks to you, out of the side of his eye. He suddenly stop, thinking about what he just said. "I shouldn't have said that." He says, impersonating Hagrid from Harry Potter. He tries to keep a straight face, but fails because he finds himself extremely funny.

"When Vikk told you what?" You yell, standing up. Simon runs his hand nervously through his hair. "Vikk told you he liked me?" You say a little quieter and Simon nods his head. "Why haven't you told me this before?" You raise you voice a little, playfully hitting Simon on the arm, unable to wipe the smile from your face.

You hear the kitchen door open and see Vikk looking nervous in the doorway. "You-you told her?" Vikk asks, looking at Simon. You turn to face Simon and see him nod his head.

"I... need to go to the bathroom..." Simon says awkwardly, standing up and walking out of the kitchen. You sit back down on your stool, staring at your hands. Neither of you say anything.

"Look, Anna." Vikk says, walking over to you. He looked like he was going to speak, but he doesn't, so now he's just awkwardly standing closer to you.

"I like you too." You blurt out before realizing what you said. You look up and you can tell Vikk's processing what you said. You can see his eyes moving back and forth, then suddenly he looks at you, a smile, coming across his face.

"You do?" He asks hopefully. You smile at him, giggling at his excitement and nod your head. "Do you, maybe, want to be my girlfriend?" Vikk asks you, suddenly not so sure of himself. You keep smiling at him and nod your head once more.

"Yes!" You stand up and hug Vikk, feeling him wrap his war arms around you. The kitchen door bursts open and you see Simon walk in with a look of triumph on his face. You pull away from Vikk, and cross your arms over your chest, looking at Simon. "You didn't go to the bathroom, did you?" You ask him.

"Nope! But my plan worked to get you both together! You may thank me now." Simon says smirking and you rolls your eyes at him as you feel Vikk wrap his arm around your waist.

------------

A/N: Well, hope you guys enjoyed that short little imagine! Again, Anna, I'm sorry it took so long, but I hope you liked it!

DM me if you want your own imagine!

See ya!