You Tell Someone You Like Them (Part 1:Sidemen)

Thought I'd switch it up and do the Sidemen first this time :) SO this is just basically you telling someone that you like someone else in the group. Example: If it says Simon:, then you're telling someone you like Simon. Get it? Got it? Good.

------

Simon:

"Y/N! We're going to Thorpe Park today, get yourself up!" You hear your brother, Josh yelling in your ear. Without opening your eyes, you move your hand to hit him, but it misses. You sit up and rub your eyes before opening them. "I'll assume that means you're up." You hear Josh say and you hold out a thumbs up.

Once you shower and put your hair in a fishtail braid, you get dressed. Your outfit for today was a Sidemen shirt and some jeans along with your white high tops. You skip down the stairs, grabbing your phone on the way out the room, and once you're at the bottom of the stairs, you're greeted with the sidemen. "Finally, you're ready!" Josh says and you roll your eyes at him. "Come on, let's go." He says and you all head out the door, splitting into two groups.

"Sorry, Y/N, you're going to have to be in the middle." Simon says, gesturing to you to get inside the car. You groan and slide in, being squished between Vikk and Simon.

"I hate being small." You puff out and cross your arms over your chest.

*MAGICAL TIME SKIP TO LUNCH TIME*

The day had been amazing so far. For most of the rides, you were paired up with Simon, and you certainly didn't complain. It also wasn't shocking to anyone else that you were paired up because though you have a crush on him, you two are great friends.

"I'm hungry!" You groan as you hold your stomach, getting off of a roller coaster.

"I am too." Harry agrees and you all stop at a food booth. You stand on your toes to try to see the menu since all of the guys stood in front of you. It's no use, so you give up. Simon notices and says, "Here, get on my back." You smile and jump up, now easily able to see the menu.

"Thanks Simon. I'm good now." You say once you know what you want, but he doesn't let you go. You sigh and rest your head on top of his, knowing he won't let you down now. The rest of the Sidemen all order their food and Simon walks up to the cashier.

"I'll have a cheeseburger and a small Coke." He says and the cashier nods. "What do you want, Y/N?" Simon turns his head to ask me.

"Simon, I have to order separately so that I can pay." You tell him and he shakes his head.

"I'll pay for you." He says and you roll your eyes. You order a lemonade and a corndog and then you hop off of Simon's back so that he can dig out his wallet.

The cashier hands Simon the food, and he gives you yours. "You didn't have to pay for me, Simon." You tell him as you walk towards the Sidemen together.

"Too bad, because I did." He says, sitting down next to Vikk, and you taking the only available seat left, which was next to him.

After lunch, you all head off to the next roller coaster, with you at the back of the group, stealing glances at Simon who was in the front. "Hey, Y/N!" Vikk says, slowing his pace a little so he's walking beside you. "Is there something you're not telling us?" He asks you, and you turn your head toward him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" You ask him, quickly looking around to see how far you were from the next roller coaster, hoping you get there in time for Vikk to not explain, but at the same time, you knew it wouldn't happen.

"Is there something going on between you and Simon?" He asks you, his voice a little quieter. You can feel your cheeks get hot and you shake your head. "Really? Because your cheeks are crimson right now." Vikk laughs, obviously not believing you.