Josh for Zoe <3

Sorry for such the long wait, but this imagine is for @MiniZerk123, hope you like it! <3

------------

Zoe's POV

You sit in your hotel room with your schoolmate and good friend, Bri. (A/N: Just using my name to make it easier xD) You had finally landed in London, after what seemed like days of flying. You are in London with your school for an educational trip around some countries in Europe.

You were excited as soon as you found out you were going to London. You've watched all these YouTubers, and quite a few of them live in London, so you're hoping to see one of them. It's so unlikely to happen though, you probably shouldn't get your hopes up.

"Zoe, we were supposed to be in the lobby five minutes ago!" Bri runs out of the bathroom, where she was getting ready. Immediately you grab the room key and your phone before running out of your room to the elevator. In the elevator you have one last chance to look yourself over. YOu had gone with a simple outfit, a white tee with jean shorts and an over-the-shoulder purse. You curled your brown hair and put on a light amount of makeup.

"We're so sorry we're late, Mr. Schoff!" You exclaim as soon as you step out of the elevator. No one else is in the lobby besides him, they probably all left already.

"It's quite all right, girls. Go have fun, just remember to be back at four o'clock." Mr. Schoff, your chaperon, tell you. You and Bri walk out of the hotel onto the streets of London. Today was one of the few days were you were given the whole day as free time to do whatever you want. You and Bri had decided to just wander around London, neither of you admitting that the reason was to hopefully see YouTubers.

"Well, which was first?" Bri asks, turning towards you, she never was very good at making decisions. "Oh, wait, we should go to Hyde Park first! I've heard it's really nice." She says, surprising you. You nod you head and enter it into google maps so that you don't get lost.

You turn to the left and start making your way towards Hyde Park, not seeing anyone you know. Though you are disappointed, you certainly aren't surprised. London's a big city and the chance that a YouTuber would just so happen to be walking down this street was little to nothing. The chance that they'll be at Hyde Park is bigger, but only slightly.

"Is that it?" Bri asks after about ten minutes of walking. You look to see where she's pointing and you see a big block of grass with walking paths and trees.

"I think so, I've never actually seen it, but it seems like it should be it." You respond, walking across the street. There's quite a lot of people there, which doesn't surprise you.

You see people having picnics, flying frisbees, running around doing cartwheels, and so much more. What catches your eye though, is a few people passing a football, or soccer ball, around on the grass. One of them is quite good and keeps showing off. He's taller than the other two, with the lanky legs. One of them isn't very good at all, but you can tell that he's trying. He's the shortest of the tree, and as you walk closer you notice that he has these really big eyebrows.

It's only when you look at the third that you realize who you're looking at. The third person has a beard and is just bantering with the others. You realize that it's Josh, Simon, and Vikk, and you think Bri realizes it because at that moment she grabs your arm.

"Are you seeing what I am?" You ask her, not removing your eyes from the boys. Out of the corner of your eye you can see her nod her head. "Do you go talk to them?" No matter how much you wanted to see them, you never thought about what you would do if it actually happened.

"Well, they always go on about how much they love meeting fans, so I'm sure they won't mind, right?" Bri asks looking up to you. You shrug your shoulders and follow her ask she walks over. "Excuse me, are you Simon, Vikk, and Josh?" Bri asks a few paces in front of you and they stop playing and look at her before smiling and nodding their heads. "We're huge fans!" Bri gestures to you and you smile and wave to them, your heart beating out of control.

"Really? That's awesome! What are your guys' names?" Simon asks and you tell them, shuffling around on your feet awkwardly. "Zoe? I like that name." Josh says putting as arm around you. You smile up at him, trying your very hardest not to fangirl because he put his arm around you.

You all ended up talking for an hour, the boys completely forgetting about playing football. "Well, we don't want to hold you guys up, it was so nice meeting you!" You say, getting up off the grass when you were sitting in a circle. Bri stands up, followed by everyone else.

Josh walks to you and pulls you into a hug, which you will not object to. "It was so nice getting to know you, Zoe. Call me sometime." Josh says and before pulling away, he slips a piece of paper into your hand.

"Will do." You tell him before saying goodbye to Vikk and Simon. You and Bri walk off, but you can't stop smiling and looking down at the piece of paper with Josh's number scribbled on it. Somehow, you knew that he didn't give his number to every fan he meets.

Three months later, Josh and Simon fly to your house and you spend a week together. Though you and Josh had already had a thing, it became official when he asked you to be his girlfriend.

------------

A/N: I hope you liked it Zoe! Sorry it was so short, but I honestly had no ideas, but I had to write something! <3

DM me if you want your own/ want another one!

9k READS?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! <3

See ya!