Vikk for Anisah <3

Sorry for the late upload tonight! Can't promise it will be a normal length imagine, my main focus is to just get it out before falling asleep at the computer!

Okay so this is a birthday imagine for @AnisahHoque! Hope you enjoy! AND WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

------------

Anisah's POV

"Happy birthday, babe!" You wake up to see your boyfriend of nearly two years, Vikk, standing in front of your bed, smiling at you. You look in his hands to see he has a tray full of food.

"Oh, Vikk! You didn't have to!" You say, sitting up in bed as he climbs in with you, placing the tray over your lap. Vikk leans over and gives you a quick kiss before letting you enjoy your breakfast in bed.

"Can you believe that it was on this day two years ago that we met?" You ask Vikk, reminiscing at the memory.

~Flashback~

Your friend, JJ, has decided to throw a party for you for your birthday. Only problem is, you don't have many friends besides him. And JJ being JJ, he rings up every person in his contact list, inviting them over. 

This is how you find yourself sitting in the kitchen eating food alone while music blast throughout the house. JJ had just moved into this house not too long ago with some of his friends. You had never been here before, and you wish you could see it without all the drunks inside. It seems like a pretty nice house.

"Oh, hey, you're Anisah, right?" You look up to see a shorter boy with dark hair and bushy eyebrows walk into the kitchen and over to the fridge. You recognize him from some pictures JJ has posted on social medias.

"Yeah, I am." You say, taking a bite out of your chip. "And you are..." You trail off, inviting him to tell you his name.

"Vikk. My name is Vikk." He says, sitting down in the chair next to you with his Mountain Dew, smiling. You guys then talked for the rest of the night.

~Present~

"Well, come on now, I have plans we must attend to!" Vikk says, nudging you as you finish eating. "I have all my videos done for today. I'm not going to just sit around doing nothing!" Vikk says, getting up off the bed and grabbing your tray now full of dirty dishes.

"Oh, and wear something nice!" Vikk shouts as he closes the door behind him.

You get up, stretching. You can't believe you've gotten so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend. You walk over to your closet and quickly pick out an outfit before going to shower. Once cleansed, you dry your hair and curl it. You then put on your outfit and some light makeup.

You meet Vikk by the front door to your flat and he leads you out to his car

You meet Vikk by the front door to your flat and he leads you out to his car. You get in and drive to a fancy restaurant. You smile over at Vikk, knowing how much thought he has put into this. 

Vikk quickly gets out of the car and rushes over to your side of the car, opening the door for you. You smile and nod in appreciation at him before getting up and out of the car. As you walk towards the restaurant, Vikk grabs your hand and starts swinging your hands back and forth. You laugh and roll your eyes at him as you enter the restaurant.

"I have a reservation for Barn." Vikk says, walking up to the worker. You watch as the worker types some things in the computer before nodding her head, grabbing some menus and leading you guys into the restaurant to your table.

 You watch as the worker types some things in the computer before nodding her head, grabbing some menus and leading you guys into the restaurant to your table

You sit down at the table and a waiter comes by quickly, taking your orders for your drinks.

Once he is gone you and Vikk emerge yourselves into a random conversation. You're always like this with him, like nothing really matters. Who care if you're talking about talking animals in real life at a high class restaurant? Certainly not you two.

Soon after you get your drinks, Vikk pulls out a long box, handing it to you. "Sorry, there's no card." Vikk says, causing you to laugh and roll your eyes. You open up the box to reveal a beautiful necklace. 

"It's a locket!" You say, noticing the hinges on the side of the heart Vikk tells you how to open it, and you do

"It's a locket!" You say, noticing the hinges on the side of the heart Vikk tells you how to open it, and you do. You examine the two photos inside. The first is a picture of you with all the Sidemen, laughing and bantering about. The second is a picture of you and Vikk take you took on your very first date.

"Wow, Vikk. This is amazing! Thank you so much! I love you!" You say, smiling at him and putting the locket on along with your other necklaces that you already have on. 

"I love you too babe." Vikk says, reaching across the table to grab your hand. He rubs circles on the backside of your hand. "Happy birthday, love!"

------------

Sorry it's really short! I still have homework that I postponed and gotta do! Hope you still enjoyed! xx