Mitch Imagine #1

A/N: Okay, before I start there probably either won't be a part two for the first fight, or it won't come out for long time because I don't know what to write for that so yeah. Enjoy the imagine! <3 Aaaand make sure to read the A/N at the end pleeease!

------------

Y/N's POV:

"Come on, Y/N! Let's do it! It's almost like meeting them!" Your best friend yells at you, tugging on your arm. Mitch had just tweeted out that he was going to be on Omegle for a couple hours with Jerome, and your best friend couldn't want to do it more.

You on the other hand, were a little nervous, you've never met a youtuber, so of course you're a little hesitant. Not to mention that it's your favorite youtuber, Mitch, who you thought was hot. "Fine, I'll do it. Only because you want to do it so much." You sigh, pulling out your laptop.

While your computer turns on, you walk over to your mirror to make sure you look alight. Your hair is a little frizzy, so you brush through it. You have to look nice for Mitch, even if you were just a fan. You walk back over to your bed and see that your best friend has loaded up Omegle. "What did they say was the keyword?" She asks you as you plop onto the bed beside her.

"Um, I think they said it was merome, which isn't surprising." You tell her, laughing. She types in the keyword, but hesitates before clicking the search button. "What?" You ask her and she looks at you.

"Let's hope we don't get any... guy parts." She says before she starts laughing. Turning back to the computer, she presses the search button.

Here you go...

First, you see a group of girls, all looking extremely bored. They immediately click off of you, and you shrug it off. You then come across some guys who look about twelve. Their eyes widen when they see you on their screens, you and your best friend exchange a glance before skipping those boys.

"God, you would think they never saw a girl before!" Your best friend exclaims as you both fall back on your bed laughing.

"What's so funny?" You hear a voice ask, and you forgot that you were doing Omegle. You watch as your best friend sits up and freezes. You look at her confusingly, before sitting up too. On the screen was Mitch and Jerome. Your mouth drops as you cover your mouth with your hand. This is them. This is actually them. "Are you guys okay?" Jerome asks and you smile at him and nod.

"Yeah, just shocked that we actually found you guys." Your best friend says, shakily laughing. You can't believe it. You are having a conversation with YouTubers.

"So, what are your guys' names?" Mitch asks, and you tell him your names, stuttering a little bit. Who could blame you? I'm sure if they met their favorite YouTubers, they would be stuttering too. You are actually quite surprised that you haven't started crying tears of joy yet. "Y/N. I like that name." Mitch says, causing you to look towards the ground, blushing.

It's odd to think about how you stayed on, talking to Mitch and Jerome for the next thirty minutes. You had no idea that you would be talking to them for so long, it kind of surprised you. You thought you would get five minutes tops, but you were proven wrong.

"Yo, Mitch. You keep meeting people. I need to go get more coffee. It was nice talking to you guys!" Jerome says, waving at us, before standing up to get his beloved coffee. Your best friend mutters something about having to go to the bathroom, but you knew she was just doing it to give you some time alone with Mitch.

Once she leaves your room, you speak up. "It was nice meeting you, Mitch. I'm really glad I got to." You smile at him through your laptop's camera. He smiles back at you for a few seconds, before it starts to get mildly awkward, but you don't mind with Mitch.

"Yeah, I really enjoyed meeting you, Y/N. Hey, could I possibly, maybe, get your number?" Your eyes grow big and Mitch suddenly looks unsure of himself. You nod you head, before typing your number in the Omegle chat.

And that is how you met, Mitch. You have been going strong for the past three months, and many more to come.

------------

A/N: Sorry for the kind of short, kinda crappy imagine. But I felt really bad for not posting in a while. I hope you still enjoyed it!

Feel free to dm me if you want your own imagine! It'll be better than this one, I swear.

AND WOAH JESUS 5K READS?! THAT'S FLIPPING CRAZY THANK YOU ALL SOSOSO MUCH!!!

Regarding my Sidemen fanfic, I haven't chosen my characters yet, but I still need a person willing to date Ethan, and one for Tobi, so dm me if you are interested! :)

See ya!