Vikk for Kelsey <3 #Kelstar123

Honestly thought I wouldn't be able to update tonight but I got my homework done faster than I expected yay!

This imagine is for KelseyyXIX! (#Kelstar123) Hope you enjoy!

------------

Kelsey's POV

"Can I have some gin and tonic?" A young man, probably not much above the drinking limit, the same age as you, asks you. You nod your head, yelling the man's order to the bartender who nods his head.

You work at a mildly popular nightclub. You're not too fond of a job, but it pays well, so you don't mind. The worst part of the job isn't the people you work with, you actually love all of your coworkers, it's the fact that you have to walk around in a slutty outfit all night with guys hitting on you. You haven't been hit on yet tonight, but you're positive it will happen.

You look at the guy standing in front of you, patiently waiting for his drink. He's not that bad looking if you're honest. "So, what's your name?" You ask him, as he turns to look at you. He looks surprised that you're making conversation with him. To be honest, most guys look surprised when you talk to them. Is that a thing most people don't do when working at a bar?

"Oh, um. Vikk. My name is Vikk." He tells you, nodding his head. You can't help but think that that's a made up name. He's acting pretty strange.

"Well, Vikk, what do you do for a living?" You ask him as the bartender passes you Vikk's drink. 

"I actually make videos and upload them to YouTube. It makes me more money than any job I've have before." He answers you, looking towards his drink.

"Cool. Have a nice night." You smile up at him, passing him his drink. He smiles back at you before walking away, heading towards his group of friends that he came from. 

This is always how it goes. You strike up a conversation with guys as they wait for their drinks, only if you know they're not here with any girls. The weird ones stay and keep trying to talk to you throughout the night, while the cool, good looking ones, aren't seen for the rest of the night.

"A margarita?" A girl asks, walking up to the counter. You smile at her and nod your head before yelling her order to the bartender, Barry. 

You can't help but glance over to the guy who ordered a drink earlier, Vikk, throughout the night. There's something about him that intrigues you. You're not sure what it is, but it's like you can't look away. One of his friends taps Vikk on the shoulder before pointing to you, saying something. You quickly look away, grabbing a drink from Barry and passing it to a customer.

"Hey, babe, could I get a jack and coke?" You look to see a guy, smiling at you. You're a little taken aback by the way he's looking at you. You're not getting a good vibe off of him. You yell his order to Barry before grabbing some glasses and taking them into the back room, putting them through the dish washing machine.

You get back to behind the bar to find the guy still standing there, great. He hasn't gotten his drink yet. You pass Barry and he hands you the drink before going to make another. You hand the guy his drink, not saying a word to him.

You internally groan as he takes the drink, sitting down in the seat across from you. You take a customer's order yelling it to Barry before he decides to speak up again.

"So, what time are you getting out of here, sweet stuff?" He asks. Yeah, you're definitely not liking this feeling you're getting off of him. 

"None of your business." You say to him before getting passed a drink. You hand it to the customer smiling. "Have a nice night." You say to her and try to leave before the guys speaks up again. Unfortunately, he starts talking as soon as the customer's gone.

"Aw, come on. Don't be like this. You're smoking hot, surely you have a one night stand like, every night." He says. You gasp and step away from him. You can not believe he just said that? You walk away from him and into the work room to let off some steam. 

"Are you alright, Kelsey?" You boss asks you and you just groan, putting your hand to your head. "Another person trying to get you in their bed?" You nod your head in response to your boss's question. "Well, your shift's almost done for tonight. Why don't you just get off early and relax?" You boss offers and you smile at him, appreciatively.

"Thank you, sir." You say, walking over to your work locker. You pull out your sweatshirt, pulling it on over your tight top and short skirt. You say good night to your boss before walking out of the work room.

You pull you hood up as you re-enter the club, hoping the creepy guy won't notice you. You make it outside and sigh a breath of relief, taking off your hood, knowing you made it out of there.

"Hey, sweetie, did you think you could get away?" You hear a familiar voice say as they get a tight hold on your wrist. No, no no no. How did he know it was you? You try to yank your arm away from him, but his grip is too tight and it only hurts your wrist more to try to get it out of his hand.

The guy pushes you up to the building and you start to breathe heavily. Oh god. You were about to get raped you just know it. "Hel-" You try to call for help but he doesn't let you. He cuts you off by placing his mouth onto yours. He tries to enter your mouth but you refuse to let him in, not kissing back at all.

He pulls back from the 'kiss' and you yell for help again, hoping someone will hear you. "Don't call for help otherwise you will get it big trouble, missy.

You hear a faint voice in the distance. "Call the cops." You don't try to look to the voice for fear that the guy will stop them from calling the cops.

"Now let's get these clothes off of you, shall we?" The guys says before trailing his hands down the side of your stomach.

He doesn't proceed as you watch someone punch him in the face. You see the guy fall to the ground and you feel someone grabbing your arm, pulling you into them. "The police are on their way." The guy whispers in your ear and you can't help but think that you recognize the voice. 

A few seconds later you hear a siren and the police come rushing down the street, stopping in the no parking zone in front of the club. They rush out of the car and see the man lying on the ground. Whoever saved you must have hit him pretty hard.

"That's him officers." Your savior says and they nod their heads before picking the man up and putting him in handcuffs, dragging him into the car. A police officer walks over to you. 

"Are you okay, miss?"

You nod your head, still scared of what just happened. The police thanks the guy for calling the police and walks away. That's when you realize you're still being held in the guy's arms. you get out of his embrace and look to the face of your savior.

You smile and hug him. "Thank you, Vikk." You say, and he hugs back, giving you a squeeze before kissing the top of your head.

------------

Part 2?