Harry Imagine #4

I always write Harry imagines sorry about that but this time I actually have an excuse! I dreamt about him the other night and so I'm finally getting around to making it an imagine! So yeah if parts don't really make sense... It's just how the dream went! Idk how long this'll be so let's gooooo!

------------

Y/N'S POV

"Hey, y/n!" Your friend, Karley, says to you, opening up the door to her house. You smile at her and walk inside, setting your backpack full of stuff down on the floor as you begin to take your shoes off.

"Oh, don't bother!" Karley says, waving her hand. You stop taking off your shoes and look up at her. "We're going to head to the movie almost right away. Almost everyone is here." She says, leading you down a hallway.

"Am I really that late?" You ask her, laughing. Supposedly, there's about ten of you coming, so it surprises you that you're so late. You're normally one of the first ones to show up at an event.

"Nah, everyone else was just early." Karley leads you around a corner and you two begin to go down a set of stairs and you can hear some people to talking.

"Who's here?" You can hear a familiar voice, Simon's, ask. "Y/n!" He exclaims, standing up of the floor and running over to you as he sees you enter the room. 

"Hey, Si!" You say back, laughing. You and Simon are good friends, you have been since you went to secondary school together.

"How's it going?" Simon asks as you walk next to him before you plop yourself onto an empty couch. You shrug your shoulders as you always do, causing Simon to roll his eyes. "You and your shoulder shrugs."

"You and your eye rolls!" You reply, laughing and pointing to him as he rolls his eyes yet again. You look around to room to examine who's all her. (Yes, it's a list, deal with it. You won't have to remember any names) You see many of your friends. You can see Natalia, Jacob, Luke, Erin, and Louise all sitting scattered throughout the room.

"What movie are we seeing, again?" Natalia asks, sitting down onto a separate couch with a plate of chips in her hands.

"Fast and Furious." Luke replies, looking up from his phone before returning to it. 

You can hear laughter and footsteps before Harry and Brady come down the stairs. 

"Don't worry. The party has arrived!" Brady shouts, walking into the room holding his arms up. You roll your eyes at him as he sits down on the floor next to Luke and Harry takes the open seat next to you.

"Wow, just let yourself into my house, why don't you?" Karley says, laughing and shaking her head.

"Yeah, pretty much." Harry replies, laughing. You feel someone nudge your shoulder and you look to see Simon making weird faces at you. You give him a confused look, but that's all an act. You know why he's doing this, he keeps reminding you. He keeps saying that Harry likes you, but you don't believe it.

"Everyone ready to go?" Karley asks and everyone mumbles a response. You climb up the stairs and walk to the movie theater, joking along with Simon the whole way.

"You still don't believe me, huh?" Simon asks you as you walks. You sigh and shrug your shoulders.

"No, I really don't." You say, shaking your head, looking to see how far away Harry is. 

"You did notice that though there were many seats available that he chose to sit next to you, right?" Simon says, putting his arm around your shoulder. 

"It doesn't matter anyways." You say, brushing his hand off your shoulder. "It's not like I like him!" You say, exasperated. 

"You keep telling yourself that." Simon says, rolling his eyes and walking ahead of you to Harry.

Once you get into the theater, you remember that it's not a normal theater. This is a circular screen with the audience surrounding it completely. (I know that no theater is like this but this is how the dream went, okay?) You all sit down on the floor against the wall, preparing for the movie.

You sit down next to Karley and Simon. Grabbing your candy from Simon's pocket. You always smuggle candy in with him, it's what you've been doing since you were kids.

Halfway through the movie, you find yourself yawning. That's when you realize how boring this movie is. You sigh and pull out your phone, plugging headphones in. You put one earbud in your ear and turn on some music.

Soon after, you everyone in your group leave. You look to the screen, thinking the movie is over, but it's not. You shrug it off and stay where you're sitting, continuing to listen to music. 

You look to you right to see Harry moving next to you and grabbing the other earbud that you're not using. You give him a weird look before he smiles at you.

"Can you hear it?" You ask him, prepared to turn up the volume. You tend to listen to music quietly when in public. You look at Harry and he nods, pretending to nod his head to the beat. He's way off. Obviously he can't actually hear it. You turn up the volume. "Can you hear it now?" You ask him, laughing.

"Yeah." He replies, laughing with you. You two sit next to each other, listening to music, until the song ends. 

As a new song begins to play, Harry leans over you to see what song it is. You glance to your right to see his shoulder level with your head. Suddenly as he looks, you can just barely feel his head touching the top of your own. You take a big chance and decide to lean you head on his shoulder.

You can feel him hesitate, but soon he puts his head on top of your own. You put your phone between both of you so that he'll still be able to see the music.

"Aw, look!" You can hear Karley exclaim. "They're cuddling!" You can see her walk into your few and you roll your eyes at her before everyone moves past you two.

You feel your phone vibrate, meaning you have a text message.

You unlock your phone to see it's from Simon.

Simon: I told you so ;)

You look over to see him looking at the two of you and you roll your eyes at him before feeling your phone vibrate once more. 

Harry: I've been meaning to ask this for a while, y/n... Will you be my girlfriend?