You Tell Someone You Like Them (Part 2:The Pack)

Okay so here's part two! Same thing as before, hope you enjoy! <3 (Also, sorry if these are absolute shit. It's hard to come up with a ton of these.) Aaaaand before I start I want to thank you guys for 500 reads, that's absolutely craaaazy!!!

------------

Mitch: 

It was the middle of the winter in Canada, so of course it was freezing. And being the idiot that you are, you had walked to Tim Horton's without a coat. 

That was yesterday, and now you are sitting in the living room, wrapped up in a blanket with a cold. 

"Rob!" You yell as you flip through the channels, trying to find something to watch. Rob was your brother, and he had to stay home to take care of you. He had invited his friend, and your crush, Mitch, over to hang out. 

"What?" He yells back from the kitchen, where he and Mitch are making something to eat. You finally find something to watch, The Hunger Games, and snuggle into your blanket more. 

"Can you bring me a hot chocolate?" You ask him, needing something to help your cold. 

"I got it!" You hear Mitch yell and you roll your eyes, secretly glad that he offered. A few minutes later he walks into the room and you heart skips a beat upon seeing him. "Oh, The Hunger Games, eh?" He asks you and you nod your head. "Mind if I join you?" He asks and your heart picks up speed as you shake your head and smile. 

He leaves the room, and you hear him talking to Rob, even though you can't tell what they're saying. Mitch walks back into the living room, sitting next to you and handing you a plate of poutine.

"Thanks, Mitchell." You say and he smiles at you. Rob then walks into the room with his own plate of poutine and sits next to Mitch. 

After The Movie

"Well, I should be going." Mitch says when they show Katniss and Peeta back in District 12. You lift your head off of his shoulder, and you realize that you had your head there. You must have fallen asleep during the movie. Your face gets slightly red as Mitch stands up and looks at you. 

"Okay. See you later, man." Rob says as Mitch waves and walks off. "Y/N." Rob says once you hear the door close and you look towards him. "You like Mitch, don't you?" He asks and you blush before nodding your head. He sighs, stands up, and walks away. 

------------

Jerome: 

The time of the year had finally come. Prom season. You had been looking forward to it your entire senior year. Last year, you didn't go. Not because no one asked you, plenty of people did, but you turned them all down for one reason. 

Your crush, Jerome, had decided not to go.

And of course, you didn't want to go with anyone else, so you had stayed home while all of your friends had fun. 

But this year, will be different. 

Even if Jerome decides not to go again, you have decided you won't let him ruin your fun. Even though you would much rather go with Jerome, you will gladly accept an invitation from any guy that you can at least stand. 

"Hey, Y/N!" You turn your head to the right and take a bite out of your apple, to see your best friend sitting next to you, along with your whole group of friends. "Are you going to be going to prom this year? You really missed out next year." You best friend says and you excitedly nod your head, looking at the table past her where Jerome was sitting with his friends. 

"Are you hoping someone special will ask you?" Your friend, Elizabeth (A/N: If that's your name, just change it) asks you, taking a glance in the direction you were looking.