Josh for Ally :)

Okay so I feel really bad for not getting any imagines out because of my whole computer situation and me being sick and so I'm writing this on my iPod, so there'll be a lot of typos because that's always what happens when I write with my iPod... Sorry about that guys :/
This imagine is for @Simons_bae217! Hope you enjoy!
------------
Ally's POV
You open your eyes to see a boy about two years older than you looking down at you.
"Welcome to the world, Ally." You can hear a woman say as the young boy kisses you on the forehead. You giggle at him. "Introduce yourself to you sister, Joshua." The same woman speaks.
"Hi, Ally! I'm Josh! I'm your older brother!" The boy says, smiling down at you as you stretch.
~~~
"Why can't I push the stroller, mummy?" Josh asks your mum as you're going for a family walk. Well, they are. You're going for a ride because you still don't know how to walk.
"Joshua! You can barely even reach the handles!" Your dad says, picking Josh up and putting him on his shoulders.
"But I wanna help!" Josh pouts, and you look up at him, laughing, as he sticks his lower lip out.
"You can help, Josh. How about you help by helping Ally eat her ice cream when we get there?"
"Ice cream?" You softly say, causing everyone to gasp.
"Did she-"
"Her first word-"
"Ally said ice cream!"
~~~
"Go Josh!" You yell from the stands as you watch your brother play a football match. Admittedly, he isn't terribly good, but he tries, and that's all that really matters.
Josh gets the ball and dribbles it down the field, kicking it into the top left of the net, sailing right past the goalie's hands.
You stand up on the bleachers and begins screaming and jumping up and down. Your brother barely ever scored any goals! "You go, big bro!" You shout, pumping your fist into the air.
Josh gets taken off of the field when he passed the ball to a player on the other team, not once, not twice, but three times.
Josh runs over to your family in the stands and you run towards him first to hug him. "Good job, Josh!" You say as he hugs you back.
"Thanks, Ally!" Josh says, kissing the top of your head before letting you go and running towards your parents.
~~~
"Who's Brendon?" Josh asks suspiciously, looking over your shoulder at your phone.
You quickly blush and turn off your phone, looking over at Josh. "No one. Just a... Friend." You say, slightly hesitating before saying friend.
"You didn't sound too sure about that..." Josh says, standing up and crossing his arms across his chest.
"Okay, he might be more than a friend." You mumble, looking towards the ground.
"I need to meet him." Josh says, completely serious. "I can't have just some random creep dating my sister."
You roll your eyes at your older brother. "Do you think I don't have good taste in men? Josh, I'm fine!" You say, getting slightly angry that he doesn't trust you.
"Ally, I'm just trying to protect you! That's what older brothers are for!" Josh says, walking over to you and giving you a hug.
~~~
You walk up the stairs in your house, silently munching on a carrot. You stop outside of Josh's door when you quietly hear sobs coming from the other side.
"Josh?" You softly knock on his door, waiting for a reply. A few minutes later, you still haven't received a reply, so you decide to knock again.
"Go away." Josh speaks up before you even have the chance to knock on his door. You sigh and push open the door, walking into your brother's room.
You sit down next to Josh and put your hand on his back. "What happened, Josh?" You ask him and you can see he's fighting back tears once more.
Josh puts his face in his hands and sighs before turning towards you. "My girlfriend broke up with me today."
"Oh, Josh, I'm so sorry to hear that. You know I'm hear for you, right?" You ask him, giving him a sideways hug, which he gladly returns.
"I know. You're always there for me, Ally. Thank you. I love you so much."
~~~
You sniffle as you walk to the terminal with your brother. "I'm going to miss you, Josh!" You say to your brother as you reach the point where you can't go any further.
"It's not like you're never going to see me again!" Josh says, laughing, turning towards you. He sees the sadness on your face and the smile instantly disappears from his face. "I'm going to miss you too, Ally."
"Have fun living with your friends, though." You say, wiping the tears from your face. "But not too much fun, if you know what I mean. I don't want to be an aunt yet." You laugh and so does Josh.
~~~
"Are you ready to meet the sidemen?" Josh asks you ask he pulls his car into a house's driveway.
You sigh and shakily nod your head. Your brother always tells you about these people, but you've never spoken to any of them.
"You'll be fine, Ally!" Josh say, putting the car into park as you get out of the car. You walk up to the house behind your older brother.
He opens the door and motions for you to step inside. You shake you head, so he walks inside first.
"Guys! I'm home with my sister!" Josh yells and suddenly four boys run into view. That's odd, there should be two more, from what Josh has told you.
"Hi, I'm Simon." A tall blonde says to you, shaking you hand. You can feel yourself blush as you nod your head at him.
Everyone else introduces yourself to you, and you can already feel you're going to be good friends with these boys.