Finding Out They Like You(Part 1:Sidemen)

Didn't feel like writing an imagine so I decided to just do this instead! :)
Simon:
It's just the beginning of year 11 (or 10th grade for Americans) and one of your close friends, Natalie, likes Simon. She has for the past... Who knows how long. It started at the beginning of year 10. You didn't realize you had feeling for Simon until quite recently, around the time you started Snapchatting him daily. He's told you that he's never liked Natalie. When you're hanging out with your friends, you hear one of Simon's friends call your name. You look over to him and see him standing in a group with Simon. You walk over to them and Simon gets a big smile on his face. You smile back and ask what they wanted. Turns out, they just wanted you to tell Natalie that they liked her Science presentation. Okay, that was a little weird, you gotta admit. As you walk away, you hear Simon's friend Josh speak, "You totally like her." Your mind starts racing. Her? Who's her? Are you her? You hear Simon speak next, "I know I do."
------------
Josh:
If you could pretend that you weren't developing feelings for Josh, you would. But unfortunately, most people know of the fact that you like him. It's embarrassing how many people come up to you during the day and talk about it. You're at your locker getting your books for your next class. You know Josh always walks past you while you do this and you always hope that he'll stop to talk to you, unfortunately, he doesn't. Today, you see someone lean against the locker next to yours. You turn your head to see Josh standing there. "So, Y/N. A little birdie told me that you like me." As he speaks you can feel your face get hot and you look at the ground. You feel Josh lift your chin so you're looking at him. "It's okay, I like you too." He says with a smile on his face.
------------
JJ:
"Hey, Y/N, you ready for Insomnia?" Your best friend, Simon, asks you, walking into your room which is across the hall from his.
"So ready." You reply, standing up and grabbing your phone and luggage. You head down the stairs with Simon, who offered to carry your suitcase. Once all the sidemen (and friends) were ready, you all headed out the door to the cabs. You say next to JJ in the cab, and you weren't complaining, considering you had a crush on him. Simon was the only one that knows you like him, you didn't trust telling anyone else.
Once you're at the event the next day, your spirits are high. You shared a room with Simon, not the first time, and it wasn't awkward since you two are such close friends, and you two had talked all night about Insomnia. The first thing you guys did was a Sidemen Q&A. You stood backstage with the other Sidemen friends, but for the most part, you were talking to Josh's girlfriend. "Okay, Sidemen, your next question is... Who do you like? And he means as in have a crush on." You hear Calfreezy say over the microphone. What a weird question to ask.
"Well, obviously, I like my girlfriend... But uh... JJ, who do you like?" Josh says, and you can barely see JJ from backstage.
You watch as JJ turns and looks toward you really quickly. "Uh, I actually, have a major crush on Y/N."
------------

Harry: 

Today you were going to Thorpe Park with some of your schoolmates and their friends. You were slightly nervous about talking to new people, but you knew you'd be fine because some of your best mates were going to be there. And your crush is there, Harry. You pull up to the amusement park and find a place to park your car. Once found, you dig your phone out of your bag to text your friend, Miranda, telling her you were here. She came with the rest of the people, since they all went to primary school together. You were just the friend Miranda and Harry met in secondary school. As you walk up to the group, you see that somehow, all of them are facing away from you. You see some people that you don't know and start to worry. you can hear one of them speak. "So, Harry, the girl you like is coming today, right?" He asks. You stop in your tracks. As far as you know, you and Miranda were going to be the only girls there, and obviously it's not Miranda since she's standing right there. You watch Harry nod his head. Miranda speaks up. "Wait, are you talk about y/n?" You watch as Harry nods his head again, admitting that he likes you.

------------

Tobi: 

It was so long ago that you found out. Way back in primary school, at least seven years ago. It was valentine's day and your whole class was walking around the room, putting cards and candies in people's bags. As bought everyone cards with lollipops. You wrote Tobi a special little note because he was your best mate. As everyone finished, you all went home without looking in your bags. You went to your bedroom to look inside of yours. You got lots of candy and cards from your friends, but one stood out. It was a giant red heart and lots of candy taped to it. There was even a message on it. You take the card out to read it: Y/n, I know all the cards say 'Be my valentine' but this one is truly sincere. I want you to be my valentine. I really like you a lot, y/n. ~Tobi.

------------

Ethan:

You sit down at your computer one day to watch one of Ethan's Q&As. He just uploaded it while you were sleeping, so as soon as you woke up you went to check what he uploaded, as you always do. You get about half way through and you're dying of laughter. This is why you like Ethan so much, he always has a way of making you cry from laughter. You next question seems a little serious because he stopped laughing. He read the question: If you had to do seven minutes in heaven with someone you know personally, who would it be? Ethan looked a little shocked at this question, and who wouldn't be to be honest. He thinks for it slightly before answering. "Well, I don't think she watches my videos so I think it's okay for me to say this, and even if she does, then oh well, I'll still say it. But I would like to do seven minutes in heaven with y/n, so I can find out if she likes me back becasue right now I kinda feel hopeless."

------------

Yay I uploaded woo! Some of these were actually based off things that actually happened to me wow and now I have a boyfriend what's going on in the world