Lachlan Imagine #1

Well, I almost got in a car accident on the way home from getting pizza yay....

Also, I would just like to say this is part 69 in this book teehee

Aaaaand this is a non-requested imagine! :)

------------

Y/N's POV

"Are you ready, Lachlan?" You yell throughout the apartment that the both of you shared. Tonight you were going to be having dinner with Vikk and his girlfriend whilst they were visiting Australia. 

"I'm coming, babe!" You hear Lachlan yell back and you go to grab your keys, throwing on your jacket. "I'm here, I'm here." Lachlan walks up to you, wrapping his arm around your waist and kisses your cheek before grabbing his jacket also.

"You excited for tonight?" Lachlan asks as the both of you get into your car. Lachlan's driving tonight since you don't know where you're going. Lachlan was keeping it a secret from you for whatever reason. 

"I think so. I've talked to Vikk with you over Skype, so it'll be nice to meet with him in real life and meet his girlfriend, too." You answer, buckling your seat belt as Lachlan begins to drive away.

"I've met her before. You'll get along with her so well." Lachlan responds, placing his hand on your knee to calm your nerves. He knows about your anxiety and how you really don't like meeting new people. You don't know why, you've always been like this, ever since you were little. You guess you're just socially awkward and will be forever.

You continue driving to the restaurant, listening and singing to random songs on the radio. You look over to Lachlan as you sings and he just smiles and shakes his head at you. You watch as he turns his head to look back at you, still smiling,

Then you see something else in his eyes.

Fear.

"Y/N!" You hear him yell before you feel your body move and you black out.

------------

Lachlan's POV

I groan as I put my hand to my head. I blink my eyes open and hear people shouting and sirens sounding. Once my eyes are fully opened I see I'm sitting in Y/N's car. I look out the smashed windshield to see the front left or the car smashed.

"Y/N?" I call her name, looking to my left. She's there, but unconscious. "Y/N!" I try to yell but she won't wake up. I start to panic as some people approach the vehicle.

"Sir? Sir? Are you okay?" One man asks and I weakly nod my head. They're able to open my car door with ease since the vehicle was hit on the other side. They get me out of the car and help me stand up before paramedics rush past me to get Y/N. 

"Sir? Can you tell us what happened? What's your name?" I see a police officer asking me question to my right.

"M-my name's Lachlan Power. That's Y/n L/n (last name)." I say, pointing over to my girlfriend who was being taken into an ambulance. "Well, we were heading to the steakhouse over there to meet with some friends. I was going to propose to her tonight, too. We had a green light and I was driving when suddenly a truck came barreling through their red light and crashed into us." 

I answer all of his questions before being taken to the hospital for checkups. They inform me that they're going to have to total the car. I'm sure Y/N will be fine with it. She's been saying for ages that she needs to get a new car. Well, she'll be fine with it if she ever wakes up...

------------

Y/N's POV

You can hear crying. It's weird. It sounds distant. You can't see anything. It's all just... Black. No matter how hard you try to open my eyes, you just... Can't. 

"Y/N..." You hear the voice cry. It sounds familiar to you. "I'm so sorry. I should have stopped this. This is all my fault..." The voice cries some more. This is all their fault? Who is this talking? What's happened? What's their fault?

"It's been two months, Y/N. I've had to live two months without the love of my life. They've been talking about pulling your plug soon. I don't want to lose you, Y/N. Please, wake up. For me... I can't like without you." The voice sobs into what sounds like a mattress. Suddenly you realize who it is.

Lachlan.

You struggle as hard as you can to wake up, or move, or make noise, or something. You try and try and try until you... fart. You fart while you're in your coma. That's probably something they've never had happen before.

"Ugh, Y/N... Did you just fart?" You hear Lachlan ask. You can hear him sniffing the air then gagging. "Oh my god, you farted." You can hear a chair moving and then footsteps and a door opening and closing.

"So you say she... passed gas?" You hear a female voice ask. You smile a little and laugh in your unconscious state. "Oh, she smile. This is a very good sign, Mr. Power. From past experiences, she should be waking up very very soon." You hear footsteps walking away and can feel someone grab you hand.

Wait. You can feel something. You have touch again. You try your hardest to squeeze Lachlan's hand and you think you succeed when he squeezes you hand back.

You try to open your eyes. You try and try and try and try and try until you see a bright white light. You blink many times before Lachlan sees you. 

"Oh my god... Y/N?" Lachlan asks, scooting closer to the bed, unable to believe his eyes. You turn your head, squinting your eyes, and smile at Lachlan.

"Hey babe." You say. Well, you try to say. It come out more of a wheeze. Lachlan kisses your cheek before standing up to go find a nurse. A few minutes later a female walks in and asks you questions, telling you to only nod or shake your head since your voice box will need to recover since you haven't spoken in two months.

"Never scare me like that again," Lachlan says, kissing you before pulling you into a hug where you rested your head in the crook of his neck.