Simon for Ally <3

This is for @XxR5_ForeverxX! Sorry for the wait, thank you for being patient!

------------

Ally's POV

"I'm coming, Joshua!" You shout at your brother as you finish tying your football shoes. Today you were going to be filming some football videos with the Sidemen and some others. You're wearing a SDMN tee, black shorts that go halfway down your thigh, black cleats, and your brown hair was up in a ponytail. You grab you bag and leave your room at the sidemen house.

"You know, you're the only one that calls me that. Well, besides mum when she's mad at me, which is rarely!" Josh says once you pass his bedroom. You roll you're eyes at him, it's true he's a goody two shoes, especially when it came to mum. He's 100 percent a mummy's boy.

"So, the schedule for today is a crossbar video for Josh's channel, a keepy-ups video for Tobi's, a blindfolded death run for Freezy's, and finally a dizzy penalty video for Ethan." Simon says as we get into the car. Everyone from the house was riding in one car to make it easier. You get in the back of the car and are squished between Vikk and Simon. You, being the smallest, are quite used to this by now with how often they've done it to you. 

"Hey, Ally, how are you, today?" Simon asks as you begin the drive to the pitch. You sigh and put your head on his shoulder. Not because you like him or anything... Okay, maybe you do have a crush on him, but you're best friends! There's no way you're going to ruin this friendship by saying something stupid.

"I'm so tired.... Why did we have to get up so early?" You complain, rubbing your eyes. Simon laughs and puts his arm around you.

"Feel free to fall asleep. Don't worry, I'll protect you." Simon states causing you to let out a slight laugh.

"Simon, are you hitting on my sister?" Josh asks Simon who quickly denies it, pity.

You must have taken Simon's offer, because next thing you know, Simon's shaking you awake and you've arrived at the football pitch.

"Have a nice nap, sleeping beauty?" He asks as you take your head off his shoulder and he moves his arm from around your waist. 

You laugh and nod your head. "If Josh heard you call me that, he'd probably kill you." You tell Simon who just shrugs it off. You weren't sure what you and Simon were, you do flirt a bit. But, Josh is such a protective brother, who knows if he'd ever let you and Simon become a thing.

"Well, then let him kill me, because I won't stop stating the obvious." Simon smiles down at you, causing you to blush. But, instead of responding to what he said you just roll your eyes and push him away, starting to walk towards the guys.

"Yeah, he's gonna do it today. I gave him permission." Josh says as you walk up behind him. You look to see Harry looking at you oddly, like you were hearing something you weren't supposed to. 

"Who's doing what?" You ask, standing next to your big brother. 

"Oh, uh, I gave permission to Cal to use my video idea for today." Josh says. You nod your head, deciding whether or not to believe him. You decide not to, but still don't know what he was actually talking about.

"Well, shall we get started?" Josh asks everyone and a chorus of 'yeah's and 'okay's were heard throughout the field. You all stand in front of the camera and begin to film the intro. Harry has jumped on top of Cal's back, so Simon decides to pick you up and put you on his back. As soon as the intro is filmed you get right into it. Josh goes first and does his three tries. He missed all three of them, but hits the side bar instead. JJ ends up kicking it out of the pitch his first try, but still doesn't hit the crossbar. Simon is up next and you give him a pat on the back. He looks at you while standing in front of the camera and winks before taking his shot. He doesn't even look as the ball hits the crossbar and suddenly a crowd is surrounding him with shouts and yells. You just stand and laugh before everyone's calling your name, saying you're next. 

"Keep Up EP out now." You say to the camera, causing JJ to start yelling and you and the guys laugh. You turn your back to the camera and face the ball and the goal. You take a deep breath before kicking the ball. You watch as it soars into the net, but misses the crossbar. You sigh, you never were very good at this. You grab another ball and place it down. This time you get a running start and the ball flies over the fence. You face the camera and put your hand on the back of your neck trying to look innocent. Simon smiles at you before throwing you your last ball. You take a deep breath and kick it. 

The sound of the ball hitting the crossbar echoes through the pitch and you jump up and down with joy before everyone surrounds you. You're lifted up by Simon and spun in circles before getting set down and knocked over by JJ. 

The keepy ups weren't nearly as entertaining to film. Whenever someone was filming their turn everybody else would just go off and do their own thing. At your turn, you got thirty-eight, but you still didn't win. Simon won with seventy-seven, then came Tobi with sixty-nine. 

You were a little scared to do the death run video, so when they asked who wanted to go first, you didn't volunteer. Instead, you got to kick balls at Cal and Simon first, which was great. You were able to hit Cal in the side of his stomach! The Harry and Ethan went, and Harry got hit in the head, over-reacting because of it. Then it was you and Josh.

"Oh, sibling rivalry!" Vikk yells as you and Josh stand at the starting line. You flip Vikk off before putting your blindfold on. Josh was closer to the boys, so you were hoping you wouldn't get hit. 

"3...2...1... GO!" You hear Cal yell, you you begin running at full speed, no idea where you're going. You hear shouting, something about Josh's head. He must have gotten hit. You don't care, you're making it. You're not sure where you're going, but soon you hit something very hard and fall onto the ground.

You clutch your head in pain, along with your leg. Your breathing starts to get really heavy, and you begin to feel lightheaded. "Fuck, Ally!" You hear someone shout before you feel someone touching your arms. "No, fuck, Ally, come on. Stay with me. I love you..." You hear someone, Simon you believe, say before losing consciousness. 

You start to regain your senses and see a bright light shining through your eyelids. You hear some sort of beeping and a couple people talking, one is maybe even crying. 

"Look, Simon, I'm sorry you didn't get to ask her." You hear a voice, your brother's, say, obviously to Simon. Ask who what? You're so confused right now.

"It's alright. I'll find another time. Thanks for your permission though, it really means a lot." You hear Simon sniffle. So he's the one that been crying? Why would he cry over you? 

You groan, and you hear the boys gasp. You open your eyes to see that you're laying in the hospital. The boys both have giant grins on their faces.

"Ally! You're awake, thank god! I'll go find a nurse!" Josh says excitedly as he leaves the room. You look around to see that it was only Josh and Simon in the room with you. You look over to Simon.

"Simon, were you crying?" You ask him as he sits down in a chair next to your bed. He nods his head slowly. "Why?" You ask him.

Simon sighs. "Because, Ally, I love you. I care about you so much. I was going to ask you on a date today, but now this happened-" You cut Simon off.

"I'd love to go on a date with you, Si." You smile at him as he looks up to you. You're both grinning at each other as a nurse walks into the room.