Lachlan for Alexia <3

I don't know how long this will be because I really don't feel like writing right now but I feel like I need to put something up.

I'm just gonna put this here because i don't really know what to think about it because today at school i pretended to roll my eyes at my friend and a guy said 'there's the famous Briana eye roll' and he sits behind me in the only class i have with him and so idk how me sees me roll my eyes all of the time and idk so if anyone has thoughts on this or wants to know more details let me know

This imagine is for @AmberOfFlames! Hope you enjoy!!

------------

Alexia's POV

You squint your eyes as you open them to find the sun glaring through your window. You sigh and sit up in your bed, rubbing the tiredness from your eyes. You swing your legs over the bed, stretching, before standing up and walking over to your bedroom door.

You walk into your apartment's living room, heading to the kitchen, but notice something odd on the couch. There's a blanket on the couch that's not normally there and looks as if something's under it.

That's when you remembered Lachlan slept over last night.

You two have been friends for ages, longer than either of you can remember. Something's changed recently though. You can't help but feel... something for Lachlan. You're not sure if it's love, but you definitely are developing feelings for your best friend.

You walk past him into the kitchen, popping some bread in the toaster before deciding what you wanted to do today. You could go to the amusement park... but you guys do that all too often. You could go to the zoo... but your friend is working there today so she'll make fun of you two. She always has shipped the two of you. 

You smile, knowing what you wanted to do, and walk out of the kitchen and over to Lachlan. 

"WAKE UP SHIT HEAD!" You shout in his ear, causing him to jump awake. He pulls his head out of the covers and looks up at you, obviously still tired. "Come on, get up. I want to go to the mall today!" You say to him, but he just pulls the blanket back over his head.

You sigh in frustration at your best friend and begin to walk away before turning back. "I'm making food!" You exclaim and he quickly stand up, rushing past you into the kitchen.

You follow him into the kitchen to see him with toast in his hand and buttering it. You pull some more bread out and start to toast that as well. "You up for pancakes or waffles?" You ask Lachlan, looking into the fridge for pancake mix.

"Oh, tough choice." Lachlan say, walking behind you to grab some juice. "I'd have to go waffles though." He says before walking back to the counter.

"How did I know you were going to say waffles?" You ask him, laughing. You've known each other for so long, it's as if you're the same person. You always know what he's thinking and he always knows what you're thinking. Well, hopefully not always, otherwise he'll know about your feelings for him.

You grab the bottle of pancake mix out of the refrigerator and walk over to when Lachlan is standing by the waffle maker. He reaches over to grab the mix but you pull it away from him, laughing.

"There is no way you're making the pancakes!" You say to Lachlan, poking him in the stomach. He pretends to pout and you roll your eyes at him. "Please, you're going to burn them or something!" You say, laughing. He thinks before nodding his head and letting you move to the waffle maker.

Lachlan sits on a stool at the island, watching you pour the first waffle. 

Hey!" You say to him, turning around so you're facing him. "Do you want cinnamon rolls, too?" You ask excitedly.

"Yes! Bless up!" Lachlan exclaims, putting his hands together as if he was praying (You know, the bless up hand placement thingy?). You walk over to him smiling, and place your hands on top of him, dragging him out of his seat. 

"Follow me!" You say, dragging him backwards to the freezer. You open it up and hand Lachlan the cinnamon roll box. "You're in charge of these." You say to him. "You better not burn these because I'm looking forward to these!"

Lachlan laughs and takes the box to the oven. "Please. I don't burn everything." He says before setting the oven to the right temperature. "Only like eighty percent of the things I cook." Lachlan says, laughing as you walk back to the waffles.

Thirty minutes later, your meal is ready. You grab two plates and two forks. You set them onto the counter and Lachlan immediately grabs one. You follow behind him, grabbing your waffle first. You put syrup and everything else you eat with a waffle on before grabbing some toast (which was practically cold by now) and a cinnamon roll before sitting next to Lachlan at the island.

Lachlan takes a bite out of the waffle and moans in enjoyment. (Okay that kinda sounds weird oops) "This is so good!" Lachlan says, shoving another bite into his mouth. "You're an amazing chef!" He says, kissing his finger tips and opening his hand. 

"Thanks!" you reply, taking a bite out of your toast.

"No, like, literally, you are perfect girlfriend material." Lachlan says, looking at you with a completely serious look on his face. That's weird. Normally when he would say something like this it'd be obvious he was joking. This time it's not obvious.

"Um, thanks?" You say, nervously laughing, not having a clue as to what's going on. 

"No, like, I want you to be my girlfriend." Lachlan says, still looking at you with a straight face. You gulp looking into his eyes, trying to see through his lie.

And that's the thing...

You couldn't.

"Are you being serious?" You ask him, trying not to sound as though you're completely refusing the idea.

"Yeah, I'm serious!" Lachlan say, turning in his stool so that he's facing you. He puts his elbows on his knees and grabs your hands. "Look, Alexia. I've been really nervous about telling you this recently. But, sometime within the last year, I've developed feelings for you. And they like keeps getting stronger and I don't know what to do!" Lachlan says with a worried look on his face.

You relax slightly, knowing where this is going and your response to this. 

"So, I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship because if it does I'd be fucked. So, Alexia, will you please at least give me a chance o be your boyfriend?" Lachlan asks, looking up at you.

You can't help the smile that comes your face. You feel as if all of your confused feelings have suddenly become clear.

"Lachlan, you don't know how much I've wanted this. In fact I didn't even know exactly how much I've wanted this until now. Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"