Vikk and Simon for @mothleap

Okay so this request is for @mothleap! It's a little different from the other requests because they requested y/n as the main character's name! So it's like in non-request form but it is requested. Hope you all still enjoy! Aaaand it's for two Sidemen not just one woo

Also, wow 30k reads?! Thank you all so much I truly don't deserve this! You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the support! -Bri :) xx

------------

Y/N's POV

"Have fun today, sweetie." Your mum says, giving you a hug before you leave.

"I will mum." You pull away from her, grabbing your bag. 

Today you were driving two hours to get to Insomnia. You had planned this for the past few months and now the day is finally here. The day you get to meet the Sidemen. 

"Now hurry up or you'll be late!" you dad shut to you from the family room. You yell a goodbye back and leave your house, knowing that he's right. You'll be late if there's any form of traffic. You walk to your cab which has been sitting there for five minutes.

"Sorry I'm late." You tell the driver, getting into the back seat. You've never been comfortable sitting in the front next to the driver when in a cab. 

"It's alright." Your driver, an older man, kindly says, waving his hand. 

You begin the long cab ride to the city where Insomnia is being held this time around. You pull out your phone and take a quick selfie, posting it to Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter. You scroll through all of your social medias and start scrolling through them again when you finish looking through them the first time.

On Twitter you see all the Sidemen tweeting about how excited they are for Insomnia this year. You see pictures of them setting up their booth, posted an hour ago. You look at the time to see you've got half an hour left in your drive.

A tweet coming from Simon catches your eyes.

@/miniminter: Running a bit late to the convention guys! The rest of the Sidemen are there, it's just me that's running late. Should be there in thirty minutes!

Oh, so Simon will be arriving around the same time as you, that's cool. 

Thirty minutes later you are pulling up to the convention. You thank your driver and pay him, and a little extra cash to apologize for being late. You sling your bag over your back and exit the car, walking towards the big building. You pull out your phone as you walk to take a picture of the building.

"Oof!" You exclaim, falling onto the ground as you run into something, or someone. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" You explain as you gather your belonging and stand up.

Once you're collected again, you look up to the person you ran into. You look to see a familiar tall, lanky, blond haired, blue eyes, perfect looking man. Simon. Simon fucking Minter. Your eyes widen when you realize that it was him you ran into. That's not something a lot of fans can say.

"No, no, it's okay." Simon says, holding up his hand to stop your spluttering of nonsense. When you realized it was him you could not for the life of you form a proper sentence. 

"I'm so sorry, Simon." You manage to say, pulling yourself together.

"You know who I am?" Simon asks, kind of shocked. Did he not hear you saying random words and your heart beating so loud people could've heard it in China?

"Of course I know who you are! You and the Sidemen are the reason I came to Insomnia!" You exclaim, laughing at the look on Simon's face. You look to the ground realizing how much of a fangirl you seem like right now.

"Well, we have a show soon, but would you like to come meet the rest of the guys?" Simon asks you and you grin, nodding your head. You follow Simon through a door marked VIP. "So, what's your name?" Simon asks you as you walk down a corridor, unseen from the rest of the convention.

"Y/N." You answer, looking over to Simon and smiling.

"Y/N. A very pretty name for a very pretty girl>" Simon smiles his signature smile. Did Simon just flirt with you? Surely not...

You arrive at a door where Simon turn the knob and lets you walk inside. You go in ahead of him, nervous to meet everyone. You walk in and no one is there but there's shouting from the next room over. They must be in there. 

You stop walking, suddenly getting incredibly nervous. Simon notices that you stopped walking and turns back around, walking towards you.

"What's up?" He asks you, concerned.

"I'm nervous..." You admit to him. There's no point in acting as if you're fine. You feel as if Simon's a nice enough guy to understand how you feel.

Simon stand in front of you and grabs your hand, squeezing it. "You'll be fine. They'll love you. They aren't as scary as they seem in videos." Simon squeezes you hand once more before kissing your forehead and pulling away, and you blush.

You follow Simon into the room and a chorus of various "SIMON"s sound throughout the room as all the members of the Sidemen rush to him. "You're finally here!" Josh exclaims and everyone cheers as you stand there awkwardly.

"Woah, wait. Who's the hot babe?" Harry asks, pointing at you. You blush and look to the ground. You hear everyone agreeing with Harry, calling you hot. Though you've always imagined this happening, it's a little awkward. Especially right when you meet them and you're standing in the room.

"Oh, guys. This is y/n. She's a big fan of our and we ran into each other and she seemed pretty cool so I've taken her to meet all of you!" Simon explains, putting his hands in the air for celebration.

You go around, shaking hands with everybody, though nearly all of them demanded hugging instead of shaking hands. You wouldn't complain, you've watched them for ages so it's like you already know them.

You sit around talking for a few minutes until an Insomnia worker walks into the room. "Boys, you're on." He says before walking away.

"Well, y/n. Feel free to hang around in here until we gt back. There's plenty of food and stuff for you to eat." Tobi tells you as the Sidemen begin to leave.

"I'm gonna skip the show today guys. Not feeling up to it." Vikk says, sitting next to you on the couch. The guys look at him skeptically, and so do you, before they leave the room and you hear many screams sounding from the stage.

"Are you really not feeling up to it Vikk?" You ask him, pulling your feet up onto the couch, facing him. 

"Well, that and I wanted to spend more time with you, y/n." Vikk says, causing you to blush for the millionth time today.

You and Vikk talk for a few minutes. You really are beginning to realize how the guys are so much better in real life than in videos. Soon, a chorus of people yelling Vikk's name can be heard. You look at Vikk who sighs and stands up.

"I should go out there." Vikk straightens his hoodie and you nod your head in agreement. No matter how much you want to just hang out with him, his fans need him more. 

Vikk quickly leans down and kisses your cheek before running out the door and onto the stage. You can hear people cheering and Vikk's voice coming through the microphone.

------------

This is kinda bad in my opinion, sorry!

Part 2?