Lachlan for Ryan <3

Yay another request! This one is for @__BrokenGeneration__! But, as per usual, feel free to change the name to your own! :) Also, DM me if you want your own imagine!

And, just so there's no confusion, Ryan is a girl's name!

------------

Ryan's POV:

You are determined to make this one of the best nights in your life. Your friend had just gotten engaged last night and now you and your girl friends are hitting up the clubs.

There was always something you enjoyed about clubbing. Maybe it was dancing the night away, getting drinks and chugging them down, or maybe it was just the fact that you were hanging out with your friends.

"You ready, Ryan? Let's go!" Brittany, the one who got engaged, shouts from the bottom of the stairs. You look at yourself in the mirror one last time. You were wearing a tight black dress, and your brown hair with blonde ends was straightened. You had a black clutch bag and black shoes. Your blue eyes seemed to stand out among all of this black. You smile at yourself in the mirror before heading downstairs. "About time!" Brittany says, laughing and you join her in the laughter.

You walk out the door with your four friends and you all squish into a car. Luckily you scored the shotgun seat, so you didn't have to get squished in the back. Driving to the club, you had the radio blasting and you were all currently singing along to Thrift Shop by Macklemore.

Once you arrive you park and walk towards the doors, straightening your dress. Honestly, it was hard to walk in this dress, since you had to take such short steps, but it was all worth it, seeing how hot you were in it. You guys walk into the club, and it's not the most filled club in the world, but it definitely wasn't empty. You look over at the dance floor which is where a majority of the people were. Some guys had caught your eye, but they already seemed occupied with another girl.

Your group makes their way over to the bar and you secure a seat between Brittany and Louise. You get one of the bartender's attention. "Mojito, please." You tell him and he nods his head before starting to make the drink. Once it's made, he hands it to you and you take a sip. Perfect!

You stand up, leaving the girls to do whatever they want to and walk over to the couches, sitting down on one. There was a group of boys sitting down, but it was only three people, so you didn't care. You take a drink of your alcohol and pull out your phone to scroll through your Instagram feed.

The more you drink, the less aware you become of your surroundings. Still scrolling through your feed, you didn't notice someone sit next to you until they spoke. "Excuse me?" You hear a masculine voice say, with some sort of accent that you can't place. (A/N: Please excuse the pickup line that's about to happen. I found it on the internet and had to use it...) You look up to see a tall guy sitting next to you with blonde hair. You smile up at him. "Are you a redstone torch? Because you're extending my piston." The guy winks at you, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Did you just use a Minecraft pickup line on me?" You ask him and he nods. "Did you really think that would work?" You say laughing and he shakes his head. He is pretty cute, you must say. Even if it was the worst pickup line in the world, you won't deny that you find him attractive. "So... What your name?" You ask him, trailing your finger up and down his arm as your drunk self starts to take over.

"Lachlan." He replies and you smile up at him. Lachlan. What a nice name. "Hey, could I buy you a drink?" He asks and you think about it. He might come back with it poisoned. Or maybe he'll get you a drink you're allergic to and you'll die! No, this must be your drunkenness talking to you.

"Sure. I'm Ryan by the way." You say, giggling. Lachlan stands up and walks away as you go back to your phone. After a minute, someone sits next to you and you look up, expecting it to be Lachlan again. It wasn't.

"Hey, babe, how about a pizza and a fuck?" The guy asks you and you get a different vibe off of him than you did off of Lachlan. Lachlan actually seemed like a friendly guy, this guy just seems like a creep.

"No." You say, moving away from him. As you slide to the left, he slides to the left with you.

"Why don't you like pizza?" The guys says, giving off an even creepier vibe. You scoff at him and stand up, forgetting that Lachlan was going to not know where you were. You honestly couldn't care less, you just needed to get away from this creep.

You walk towards what you think is the hallway to the bathroom. You walk past a couple doors, none of them being the bathroom. You let out a sigh of frustration when you reach the end of the hallway. You turn around and suddenly hands grip your wrists shoving you against the wall. You let out a small scream and see that it's the creep. He followed you down this hallway.

"Get off me!" You shout, trying to escape from his grasp, but he has too tight of a hold on you and you can't budge. He presses his body up against yours. You try to knee him, but again, you can't move your leg. "Go away!" You yell louder, hoping someone hears you.

"Not before I get that dress off of you." The guy says with a smirk. Did he really just say that? You try harder to get out of his grasp, but it's still no use.

"Hey!" You hear a vaguely familiar voice shout. You look past the creep and see Lachlan running down the hallway. He runs right to the creep and punches him in the head, causing the guy to crumple to the floor. The creep looks at Lachlan before running down the hallway.

You don't even care what Lachlan think right now, you walk over to him and hug him, crying into his chest. You feel Lachlan wrap his arms around you, and though you just met him, it's amazing how safe you feel in his arms. "Are you alright?" You hear Lachlan ask and you shake your head. Lachlan rubs your back and since you're starting to get over the shock, you step away from Lachlan.

"I'm s-sorry." You stumble on your words a little, since you are still shaky from the experience.

"It's fine. I'm just glad I got here in time to save you from that creep." Lachlan says, pulling you back into his arms. You smile into his chest, taking in the smell of his cologne. You look up at Lachlan to see him looking down at you. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Lachlan asks and you nod your head.

Sure enough, he moves his head towards your, not losing eye contact. You stand on your toes to meet him halfway and, no matter how cheesy it sounds, when your lips touched, there were sparks.

------------

A/N: Ayeee how about that Minecraft pickup line thooo? Haha

I felt really awkward writing the part with the creepy guy. I felt creeped out by him writing it.

And soooo yeah! Hope you liked it @__BrokenGeneration__!

DM me if you want your own imagine! <3

See ya!