Harry Imagine #1

This is my first time writing a non-requested imagine so wooo here we go!

(Btw, feel free to request imagines by dm/pm-ing me)

------------

Y/N's POV:

You couldn't be happier with your life. You had an amazing boyfriend, Zak, who you had been going strong with for six months now. Not only that, but you have the best friend in the world, Harry. Though you love him to death, in a friendly way, of course, you think, he had always frowned upon your and Zak's relationship.

You never knew why, he just said that you deserved better and that he got a bad vibe off of Zak. Still, Harry never abandoned you because of this, which makes him an even better friend.

You were just coming back from spending the morning at Harry's house. It isn't a surprise, you did it often, since Zak always claims you at night. Except for the weekends, which, being honest, you found kind of odd. He always acted like he couldn't get enough of you, yet on the weekends your rarely hear from him aside from text. But, he travels to visit his family, so you can't be mad at him.

You decide on your way home to stop by Zak's flat to say hi, before seeing him later tonight. Sometimes it was you that couldn't stay away. You reach into your purse to grab your phone to call him.

Wallet... That's not it. Lipstick... Nope. Extra bobby pin... Still not what you wanted. Where's your phone?

You pull over and park your car, before looking into your purse. You phone isn't there. You check your pockets. Not there either. Shit. You must have left it at Harry's.

Oh, well. Guess you'll just have to surprise Zak!

You continue the short drive and park in Zak's flat's parking lot. No, you didn't live together. It's only been six months, plus he never really offered so... You step out of the car and into the building.

Walking over to the elevator you hand begins to shake. Maybe you have some nerves, you've never surprised your boyfriend by showing up at his place unexpectedly. You get in and press level three, where he lives.

Door 312... 314... 316... Ah! Flat 318! You stop in front of his door and knock. You awkwardly stand in front of the door tapping your hands on your jeans while you wait for him to answer. Nothing. You guess that it had to have been five minutes, and he didn't answer. His car was in the parking lot, so it's not like he's out. You knock again, louder this time.

Another estimated five minutes goes by, and still nothing. He must be sleeping. Of course, his sleeping schedule is so messed up. You didn't want to do this, but you must since you drove here and aren't leaving without seeing him. You pull out your spare key from your purse and insert it into the lock, turning it.

You open the door to the flat and walk straight to his bedroom door to wake him up. "Zak?" You knock on his door and you hear shuffling. "Zak, I wanted to surprise you! Open up!" You call to him and hear more shuffling. You sigh, surprised that he's moved around this much without opening the door for you "I'm coming in Zak." You tell him and open the door as you say it.

Shattered.

That's what your heart becomes.

You open the door to see Zak on one side of the room, and a girl on the other side. Both were barely dressed. "Y/N! I can explain!" Zak rushes over to you and you hold your hand out, letting a single, lone tear escape your eye.

"Sure, explain. It won't make a difference." You tell Zak. You should have listened. Harry was right this whole time, and you can't believe you didn't see all of the signs.