Josh for Danielle <3

Okay so apologies again for completely disappearing recently, I really haven't been in the mood to write and I have no idea why :/ But I'm going to try my best! <3

Anyways, this imagine is for @thesidemen! Hope you enjoy! xx

------------

Danielle's POV

"Do I have to?" You ask, rolling over in Josh's bed and pulling the blankets over your head.

"Well, if you want to come watch us film football videos, getting out of bed might be a good place to start!" Josh says, laughing and he sits down on the bed. You move the blankets so that you can see Josh and he's looking down at you. "I even picked out your outfit!" He says, gesturing to his desk where he was laid out an outfit for you.

You roll your eyes and sit up in bed, looking at the outfit. A white and green sidemen top, orange shorts, blue socks, and purple football cleats. You roll your eyes at Josh. "You really have a terrible sense of fashion, you know that?"

Josh leans closer to you. "Oh, you know you love it!" He says, pouting. You playfully slap him on the arm.

"Of course I know that." You say, leaning in and kissing your boyfriend. "Now get out of here so I can get dressed!" You say, trying your best to push him off the bed. He reluctantly stands up and walks toward the door.

"Can't I just stay in-"

"No, you perv!" You say to him, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him, laughing. He pouts and you shake your head at him, still not giving in. He sighs and turns around before walking out of the room you share.

You pull the blankets off of you, rolling out of bed. Figuratively, not literally, though you have literally done it a few times. You rub your eyes and walk over to the desk, grabbing your outfit and quickly throwing it on. You put your cleats into a bag, throwing some sports sandals on before walking out of your room to go to the bathroom.

"Wow, Dani!" You turn and see Simon coming down the stairs. You cross your arms and put all of your weight on one hip, causing it to pop out. "I always thought you had good fashion! I guess I was wrong." Simon says, chuckling before continuing to go down the stairs.

"Oi, fuck off, mate!" You yell at Simon, leaning over the banister to look at him. "Joshua picked it out, so blame him!" You yell after him as he turns the corner.

You listen and you can faintly hear a "Josh, you have terrible fashion style for women!" being shouted from the kitchen before hearing footsteps. You watch as Josh appears at the foot of the stairs.

"You told him?" He asks, putting his arms out. You smile sweetly at him and shrug your shoulders before turning around and walking into the bathroom. You look at yourself in the mirror and don't bother putting on makeup, you usually don't. You throw your brown hair into a high ponytail and walk out of the bathroom to see Vikk standing there in his pajamas.

"Hey, Vikk! No football for you?" You ask him as you move around each other.

"Nah, I have some minecraft recording I can't miss." He says, shrugging his shoulders looking t the ground. Things have always been semi-awkward with you since you two had a thing almost two years ago. It wasn't long after that that you and Josh got together.

You wave goodbye to Vikk as you hear Josh calling for you. You head out the door and walk into the car, throwing your bag Ito the back before climbing in next to Simon.

"A bag?" He asks you, pointing at your sports bag. "I thought you didn't want to participate in the videos?"

You shrug your shoulders. "Well, Josh gave me cleats to wear, so I thought I'd bring them just in case." You tell him, laughing as you pull away as soon as JJ climbs into the passenger seat.

"Are you sure?" Josh asks you, putting his hands on your waist as you stand on the sideline. You nod your head at him, yet again refusing to be in a video. "Alright." Josh sighs, sticking his lower lip out.

You roll your eyes and stand on your toes, kissing Josh. "No go have fun. Just don't hurt yourself." You smile up at him as he laughs. He moves his hands away from your waist before walking over to the group of boys and you sit down.

"Hey, Dani." You hear a voice and see Lewis walking over to you. You smile up at him and scoot over so there's room for him on the bench.

"No football today?" You ask him, crossing your arms as a breeze comes in.

"Nah, not feeling too well, but I wanted to come and hang out with everyone." Lewis explains and you nod your head in agreement before you get into a conversation with him.

Hours pass and it seems as if the boys are beginning to wrap up. As you've sat on the bench, fans have come and gone, some begging you and Lewis for pictures. Once you and Lewis went to a coffee shop to take a break from sitting in the bench, but nothing interesting happened.

"Hey, Dani!" Josh comes running over, sounding as if he wanted something, as the boys begin to pack up.

"What's up?" You ask him, as Lewis leaves you two to help pack the cameras.

"I want to do a bet against you. No video, just us playing about." Josh says, holding out his hand.

"What's the bet?" You ask him, crossing your arms, skeptical as to what this 'bet' is.

"We're doing penalties against Tobi, whoever wins gets to make the other person do whatever they want." Josh explains, smirking.

"Alright." You say, grabbing his hand before quickly putting your cleats on. "If I win," You begin as you both walk across the pitch. "You have to delete ten cards on Fifa that I choose." You smile innocently at him as he gasps.

"Well, if I win, we are staying the night at a five star hotel." Josh replies, wrapping his arm around your waist. You roll your eyes as you reach the boys.

"Oi, too much PDA!" Cal shouts at you both and you flip him off. Tobi is standing in goal, looking ready.

"How many tries do we get?" You yell at Tobi who holds up three fingers. You nod your head and motion to Josh to go first.

"Nope." Josh says, mimicking your action. "Ladies first." You hear all of the boys 'ooooh' as you step up to the ball. You take a breath before running at it and kicking in, Tobi blocking it.

You groan as they throw you another ball. You put it down and back up before running back at it, hitting it way over the goal.

You can faintly hear yourself groaning, when you definitely aren't making any noise. You see half of the boys with their phones out, some laughing at something while others are pointing theirs at you. You flip them all off as Harry throws you your last ball.

You line it up and kick it, it soaring to the top right. Just as you think you've done it, Tobi just barely reflects it. You yell and fall onto your knees.

"How does it feel to suck?" Simon asks you, putting his phone in your face.

"Fuck off!" You say laughing, and shoving him away. Josh walks per and extends your hand, pulling you up.

"Are you ready to lose?" He asks you as someone gives him a ball.

"Well, I can't really do anything about that, can I?" You respond before walking back towards the group of guys.

You quite enjoy the group of friends you have. Every once in a while there's another girl, but for the most part, it's just you and the boys. It's so much less drama.

As your stuck in your thoughts, Josh turns towards the guys before he kicks. "See, I've known Tobi for a long time. I know his weakness." He says, trying to look cool. You roll your eyes at him before he smashes the ball into the net.

Your mouth hands open as the boys celebrate. Looks like you're staying in the hotel. You walks over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Need I embarrass you any more?" He asks, laughing. You shake your head, pretending to pout.

"Well, boys, we will be at a hotel. Have a wonderful night." Josh says before steering you around and leading you to his car.