Simon for Dani <3

Okay, so this is a requested imagine for @thesidemen, but feel free to change the name to your name! <3 Hope you like it, Dani! :)

------

Dani's POV

------

"Ugh, I hate winter!" You groan as you wrap yourself into your fuzzy blanket, even though you were already completely covered.

"I know, fevers suck." Your brother, Josh, says, leaning over the back of the couch you are currently lying on. You peek your head through the blanket and see Simon standing next to Josh.

Simon is your major crush. You can't help it! From the day you met Simon at your brother's birthday party, you immediately fell. Recently he's been acting a little strange though, but you just shake it off.

"Yeah, they do." You put you head back under the covers.

"Simon, could you watch Dani while I go to the store and buy her some stuff?" You hear Josh ask Simon. Your heart picks up speed at the thought of spending time alone with Simon, even though you've done it millions of times before.

"Sure, no problem." You hear Simon reply and smile underneath the covers. After a second you feel someone pat your head and then footsteps walking away, which you can only assume is Josh leaving. You sigh and sit up, taking your head back out from underneath the covers. You pull the handle to make the couch extend forward so that you can face the television and Simon sits down next to you.

"Well, uh, can I get you anything?" He asks you, looking at you when you turn to look at him. 'Your love.' You think, then suddenly really hope you didn't say those two words aloud.

"Um, I don't think so. Oh, wait! A controller?" You smirk at him and he knows exactly what you were thinking. You weren't the best FIFA player, but what you enjoyed about it was when Simon would help you and teach you new things, along with how concentrated he looked when he played.

"Actually, instead of FIFA, how about we play Trivial Pursuit?" Simon asks and you smile at him and nod you head. He smiles back and stands to set up the game. Not only is Trivial Pursuit your favorite game besides FIFA, but any game with Simon is fun.

"NO WAY! YOU CHEATED!" You yell at Simon when the game was over. He had beaten you six to three wedges. You throw you controller on the couch next to you and cross your arms across your chest.

"You're cute when you're angry." You think you hear Simon say, causing you to turn you head to him quickly, which didn't help your dizziness.

"What?" You ask Simon as your heartbeat starts to pick up.

Simon clears his throat, turning a little red, probably surprised I heard him. "I... Uh... I said you... look cute when you're angry." Now, it's your turn for your cheeks to grow a shade of pink.

You lock eyes with Simon as your heart feels like it's going to leap out of your chest. Which wouldn't be good, considering you'd be dead. "You think I'm cute?" You ask Simon, still surprised at what he said.

He nods his head and starts to lean toward you, your eyes still locked. "Hey," You whisper, causing him to stop. You smirk at him. "Who gave you permission to do that?" You put you finger on his chest, causing him to look down and laugh.

"I'm sorry. Can I kiss you now?" Simon asks and you smile and shake your head. A look of surprise comes over his face.

"I'm sick, you idiot. Do you really want to get sick?" You ask him, still smiling. He smirks at you and leans toward you, with you moving towards him. Your lips connect and a thousand fireworks go off inside your stomach.

"I'm already sick." Simon says, once you pull away. You look at him confusingly. "Lovesick." And he leans in and kisses you again.

------

A/N: Ahhh I loved writing this so much! I thought it was really cute, especially the end tee hee. It was kind of short, but I'm sure the imagines will get longer in time.

So, yeah, if you want an imagine like this, be sure to DM the information that's earlier in this book! :)