How You Met (Part 1:The Pack)

The Pack:
------------
Mitch:
You were in Montreal, Canada over Christmas vacation. You were walking to Starbucks in the morning, needing to have some coffee. It was freezing, so while you were walking you had your hands in your pocket and your head was down.
Suddenly you bumped into someone. You look up to see someone staring down at you with brown eyes. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." You apologize, standing back up.
"It's alright. I'm Mitch." The man extends his hand and you shake it.
"I'm Y/N." You reply before you let go, and start to move around him.
"Well, Y/N, where are you going?" Suddenly Mitch had started walking beside you.
"Starbucks." You reply looking at him through the corner of your eye.
"Starbucks? Tim Hortons is way better. Why don't I take you there?"
------------
Jerome:
It happened when you were young. You were at your Aunt's wedding. You were the flower girl. After the wedding everyone went to the reception and that was when it happened.
Your mom had brought another dress for you to change into, which you did in the car on the way to the reception. Once you were there, your family had found their seats. Soon, another family showed up with a boy your age. He had this kind of large nose, but he was still cute. Their family sat at the same table as you, and all through dinner, you and the little boy kept looking at each other while your parents were becoming friends.
------------
Rob:
You and your best friend had finally landed tickets to your home team's, The Habs, hockey game. After waiting a whole month the day had finally arrived. You were being driven to the game by your best friend and you were chatting with excitement the entire ride.
Once you arrived at the stadium, you set off to find your seats. After climbing what seemed like hundreds of stairs, but was probably more like thirty, you finally found your seats. Excusing your way through the people sitting already, you reach them and plop down. After a few minutes, two guys appear and sit next to you.
Throughout the game you kept cheering and hoping the one sitting next to you would speak to you, and you were beginning to think he wouldn't until after the second period when you heard him say. "Hi, I'm Rob."
------------
Lachlan:
You were stuck babysitting your two younger siblings all day. Your parents were paying you to take them somewhere fun, so you had decided to take them to the aquarium. Throughout the drive they kept whining and making me change the radio station. You wouldn't be doing this if there wasn't money involved.
When you arrive at the aquarium and pay for your tickets, they finally stop complaining. You go up the escalator to the room that you know will keep them occupied for the most amount of time. It's a room that is completely surround in glass, including the floor, so you know they will be amazed.
Once you're off the escalator, you take two rights and arrive at the room. Your younger siblings immediately run inside as you smile and walk in, pulling out your phone until they get bored of this room.
"Fish fish fish!" You hear someone yell, causing you to look up from your phone. Just then, two boys walk into the room, one way taller than the other, and much more attractive too. After a second of you staring, you snap out of it and realize that they're walking over to you.
"Hi, I'm Lachlan." The tall one says, extending a hand. You smile and shake it.
------------
Preston:
You were walking home one day in the hot summer Texas heat. You had just finished your shift at your cupcake shop job, and you can't wait to get home and relax.
As you are walking, you feel a pair of eyes on you. You look around and don't see anyone aside from the guy walking across the street, but he isn't looking at you. You shrug it off and keep walking with the same feeling.
Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder causing you to jump. "Oh god." You mumble before turning around, hoping that it's not some sort of raper.
Standing before you, you see the guy from across the street. Was he the one looking at you?
"I'm sorry, I just couldn't ignore how beautiful you are. I'm Preston." You smile at him and you keep walking together.
------------
Vikk:
The day had finally arrived where you were going to throw a surprise birthday party for Josh, your older brother. Earlier in the week, you contacted your brother's friend, Simon, who you had met a couple times before. Together you planned the surprise that would go down at their house.
You hop into your car and drive over to their house, noticing that Josh's car isn't there. Great, the plan is working. You park your car down the street so that it's not suspicious and walk to the door. You knock twice and wait a couple beats before the door opens.
"Hey, Y/N. The plan is working perfectly so far." Simon lets you into the house. "Vikk took Josh to the store to buy some marshmallows for a video that we 'are going to record'" Simon makes quotes in the air, causing you to laugh.
Slowly, your family members begin to arrive along with some of Josh's friends that Simon invited. We finished decorating the house and soon after, Simon made an announcement. "They're almost here. Everyone hide!"
You looked around for a spot and decide on crouching behind the couch. After a few minutes the door opens and you hear Josh talking to someone, whom you can only assume is Vikk. You look over at Simon, who gives you a head nod before jumping up and yelling "Surprise!" along with the other guests.
Josh is overwhelmed and from across the room you make eye contact with the guy standing next to Josh. You smile and make your way over, hugging your brother before offering your hand to the guy. "I'm Y/N." You say.
"Vikk." The guys says, shaking your hand.
------------
Aaaaand I hope you guys enjoyed part one of how you met! <3 Hopefully part two will be up soon, but no promises haha
And sorry that some were longer than others, I tried to make them all unique(ish) and around the same length, but I didn't really work. :(
PLEASE REQUEST!! (DM me your requests)