Preston for Aaliyah <3

Sorry for completely disappearing from the internet yesterday! I had to write a research paper and was too exhausted after that to write an imagine! Sorry!!

This imagine is for @kawaii_kiani! Hope you enjoy!

ALSO This is my last request for imagines, so if you'd like to request an imagine, please private message me!!!

------------

Aaliyah's POV

"I'll see you soon, babe!" You say to your boyfriend as you put your sneakers on by the door to his apartment.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home? It's dark out there!" Preston replies, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. You roll your eyes at him, even though he can't see you.

"I'll be fine, P! I'm only walking a few blocks." You say back to him, turning around in his arms so you're facing him. You stand on your toes and give him a peck on his lips.

"Alright." Preston says, sighing. "I love you, A. See you soon." Preston says as he leans down and kisses your lips. You put your hand to his cheek and you both stay like that for a minute before you pull away.

"I love you too, Preston." You say before turning around and walking towards his door. You take a step into the cold night air, taking a deep breath of the refreshing coolness.

Preston watches you walk away before returning to the vastness of his apartment. 

You sigh and take out your phone, plugging in your headphones and listening to music as you walk to your own apartment. You turn the music up as one of your favorite songs comes on and you start bobbing your head to the music, ignoring everything else around you.

"Don't say no, no, no, no, no! Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" you sing along to the song, starting to really enjoy your walk to your apartment.

You jump as you feel someone grab your shoulder. You take a deep gulp, turning down your music as they turn you towards them.

"Hey, you listen to me when I talk to you!" The person says. They have their hood up and the darkness of the night is hiding their face. 

"S-sorry. I was l-listening to music so I didn't hear you. What did you need?" You ask, your heart beating thousands of miles per hour and your mind trying to think of any way to get out of this situation.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, bitch." The man says and before you can react, someone pins your arms to your chest, pins your legs together and puts a bag over your head.

Your immediate reaction is to start screaming, but soon through the bag they put a tight rope where your mouth is, making it impossible for you to speak. You can feel them tying your legs and arms together. 

Oh god, this is not going to end well. You think as you feel them pick you up. You try your best to wiggle out of their arms, but their grip is too strong on you. You can hear a car trunk being opened a few seconds later, and you're thrown inside. They shut the trunk, leaving you in even more darkness than you were in before. 

You think as the car just sits here, not moving, of a way to escape. You can try your phone, maybe that'll work. You reach for your pocket and feel your phone is still in there, so they didn't take it away from you, that was a rookie mistake. You try your best to get it out of your pocket with the restraints and enclosed space, but soon you hear a thump on the floor of the trunk. You reach for your phone, realizing there's one problem. You can't see what you're typing, or doing at all.  

Well, shit, what are you supposed to do now?

A few seconds later you can hear police sirens in the distance. They couldn't possibly be for you, could they? You listen as they get closer and closer and the people inside of the people start to talk louder, yelling. 

"I CAN'T I DON'T HAVE THE KEYS!" You hear one of them yell and you realize why you haven't moved since they put you in the trunk. You quiet down and stop moving, trying to listen to their conversation.

"We have to wait for Justin. He's the one with the keys." You hear one man say, the same one who you heard yell seconds earlier. The sirens are getting closer.

"Well, fuck, what do we do? We have a fucking person in our trunk!" One person exclaims, and you can only imagine them hitting themselves in the head in despair.

"When they get here, just act like nothing is wrong. Maybe they won't check the trunk." Yet another person says.

The sirens are louder than ever no and soon, they stop. You start making as much noise as you can in the trunk, so the police will be able to hear you. You can't hear the conversation they're having with the people in the car, but soon the trunk is opened, but you still can't see. You feel someone untying you and soon, the bag is removed from your head and you look up at the police officer.

"Are you okay, ma'am?" He asks you and you swallow, grabbing your phone and climbing out of the trunk before nodding your head.

You feel someone bump into you, wrapping their arms around you. You sigh and relax in the familiar arms.

"Preston?" You ask him, pulling away. You can see his eyes are red and puffy.

"I thought you were a goner." He says, wiping his eyes. That's when you realize that you too were crying while trapped in that trunk. 

"How did- Why are- What happened?" You ask him, watching as the police officers arrest the men and lead them into their squad car. 

"I was watching you walk home from my apartment and I saw it all happen! I called the police immediately." Your boyfriend says, causing you to pull him into a tight hug.

"Oh my god, thank you so much, babe!" You say before pulling back and pushing your lips against his.

"Of course, A. I never want to lose you and I thought I did. I was incredibly surprised they never drove away." Preston says as you pull away from the kiss. He rests his hands on your hips.

"Turns out they didn't have the keys to the car. Some guy named Justin did." You inform him, letting out a slight laugh.

"Shall I walk you home now?" Preston asks as the police drive away after asking you both questions.

"Actually, would you stay with me tonight?" You ask him, having been incredibly shaken by this experience.