Vikk for Sophie <3

This imagine is for @Vikk_Is_Mine_Star123! Hope you enjoy!

------------

Sophie's POV

"Hey, Soph!" Your brother, Simon, walks into your bedroom. He's currently back home visiting you guys for a few days since he rarely sees you since he's moved in with the Sidemen. 

"Hey big bro." You reply, putting your phone on your desk and spinning in your chair to face your older brother. He walks into your room and sits across from you on your bed.

"So, I was thinking... You know how I live with a bunch of YouTubers and go to conventions and stuff, yeah?" Simon asks and you nod your head, showing him wordlessly to continue. "Well, we have a convention coming up next week and we were wondering if you'd like to come!" Simon spreads out his arms as if he's just done some sort of stunt.

"Have you checked with Mum and Dad?" You ask him and he nods his head. "Is it that they want me to come or that you want me to come? I haven't even spoken to any of them besides Jide." 

"Well, of course I want you to come, you're my little sister. If it were up to me, you would've met them a long time ago. And they want you to come, too. They want to meet you and I've finally got Mum and Dad's permission to let you meet them." You sit blankly staring at Simon for a few seconds. You couldn't believe that his friends, his crazy friends that you've watched solely on YouTube, want to meet you.

"Yeah, okay. I'll come!" You say, smiling at Simon. He smiles back and stands up giving you a hug.

"They're so excited. Especially Vikk..." Simon says, nudging you with his elbow. He knew of your small crush on Vikk, but it's really not that big of a deal. It's not like anyone else knows about it.

**TIME SKIP**

A week later, you skip up your suitcase full of your necessities for this weekend trip. You go through your list one more time, making sure you have everything. 

"Laptop... Check. Phone charger... Check. Phone? Check. Pajamas... No check." You quickly run to your dresser and grab some shorts and a tank top to wear as pajamas, throwing them into your suitcase. That's everything.

"Let's go, Simon! We're going to be late!" You yell to your older brother, dragging your suitcase out of your room. You see him emerge out of his own room across from yours, his suitcase in tow. You head out the door after saying goodbye to your parents and put your luggage in the boot of Simon's car. "I'm nervous." You suddenly state after five minutes of driving in silence. 

"Why are you nervous?" Simon asks, glancing over to you before returning his eyes to the road. 

"Well, I've never spoken to any of these guys before..." You explain, letting your words trail off. You realize how stupid you're being.

"Please, they're going to love you. They follow you on social medias, I talk about you. It's like the practically already know you. And I wouldn't be surprised if Vikk had a crush on... Oh shit." Simon suddenly widens his eyes and tries to ignore the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Simon... What do you mean? You think Vikk has a crush on me?" You try to get Simon to say something, but he won't cave in. You continue driving to the Sidemen house in silence.

"Sophie!" You hear someone shout as soon as you step into the door of the house. You turn around and are immediately brought into a hug by JJ. 

"Hey, Jide! How have you been?" You ask him when he finally releases you. JJ shrugs his shoulders and smiles.

"Sophie, this is Josh, Vikk, Harry, Ethan, and Tobi!" Simon says, pointing to them all individually, though you already know who them all from their Twitters.

"Nice to meet you all!" You shyly say, smiling. You and start talking for a few minutes, you sticking close to your older brother since you're not good with new people. When you decide it's time to leave for the airport, you split up and go into two cars. You, Josh, Simon, and Vikk are in one car, while the others are in the next car. Of course, there's also a driver in each car since you didn't want to drive your own cars there. You get stuck in the back between Simon and Vikk, which is fine. At least you know Simon, obviously since he's your brother, and you talked to Vikk a little in the house.

You practically talk with Vikk the entire way to the airport while Simon and Josh chat. You keep looking for signs that he might like you, and you see some stuff, but you doubt that it actually is anything.

Once you arrive at the airport, Vikk offers to take your luggage, and no matter how much you decline, he keeps insisting, so you eventually you let him take it. 

"I told you." Simon says as you walk next to each other on the way to your flight. Vikk is up ahead with Harry and JJ, while you were walking with Josh and Simon.

"Told her what?" Josh asks from the other side of Simon. "That she likes Vikk? That Vikk likes her? It's totally obvious." Josh winks at you as you turn your head to the ground, blushing. "I'm going to go talk to Vikk." Josh states and before you have the chance to tell him not to, he's walking away and yelling for Vikk. You let out a sigh.

"Just let him do it, Soph." Simon says, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "Vikk's the kind of guy that will only make a move if he's 100 percent sure you like him back. Just let Josh talk to him." You nod your head at your brother's observation and continue walking toward the plane.

Realizing you guys are there way early, you decide to stop and eat at Wagamama's before  getting on the plane. 

"Hey, Sophie!" Vikk says, falling into step next to you as you were in the back of your group. 

"Hey, Vikk! What's up?" You ask him, trying to forget the whole previous situation and act like you're just friends.

"Well, I know that we barely know each other but I just wanted to let you know that I think you're a pretty cool girl and that I like you. Like, as in like like you." And before you could respond, Vikk's face turns red and he quickly walks away to the front of the group.

"What just happened?" Simon asks as you walk next to him into Wagamama's. Josh suddenly turns around to listen. Though you haven't known Josh for very long at all, you know that you'll be good friends with him.

"Well, Vikk just told me that he likes me but he walked away before I could respond..."