Pick Up Lines

Okay so sorry for not posting oops
And my cat coughs a mouse outside of my room while I was writing this nice
I also won't be posting tomorrow because I'm sleeping over at my friend's house BUT the next day starts spring break so hopefully uploads will pick up! (Much like these pick up lines ;) )
------------
Sidemen
Simon: Do you know what my shirt is made out of? Boyfriend material.
Josh: I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. I'm going to need your name and number. For insurance purposes, of course.
JJ: I think it's time I tell you what people have been saying behind your back... "Nice arse!"
Harry: My mates bet me that I couldn't start a conversation with the prettiest girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?
Ethan: I usually go for 8's, but I'll settle for a 10.
Tobi: You know... Football players can go for 90 minutes and know 11 different positions... ;)
------------
Pack
Mitch: Have you ever slept with a Canadian? Want to?
Jerome: Call me Pooh because all I want is you, honey.
Rob: You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
Lachlan: If I were a Nidoking, you would be my Nidoqueen.
Preston: Your beauty rivals the graphics of Call of Duty.
Vikk: How can I know hundreds of digits of pi, but no the eleven digits of your phone number?