Christmas Imagine

I know Christmas was two days ago but I was kinda busy so I'm writing it today! Sorry!! Enjoy!
Also, I'm only going to do little cute things for people who don't have a girlfriend (or at least don't to the public) sorry!!
------------
Y/N POV
"Hey, Y/N! Hey, Bri! (yes, I'm using myself) You guys available Christmas Eve?" After hearing a knock on your house door, you and your roommate and best friend, Bri, open the door to see Simon standing at outside.
You and Bri look at each other. "I think so, why?" You answer. Simon smiles, mostly at Bri, it's obvious that they like each other.
"Well, some of Vikk's friends are coming here for all over the world, well, America, Canada, and Australia, and we were wondering if you guys wanted to come to our 'party'." Simon explains, making air quotes.
Soon, a week later, you and Bri were getting ready together for the party. You decided to a wear simple dress of your favorite color and some black heels, which you'll obviously take off as soon as you get there. You curl your hair slightly and put on some makeup.
You both are finished getting ready and decide to take a picture to post on Instagram, captioning it, 'Ready to steal hearts at the holiday party tonight! ❤️🚓'.
"So, Bri, whose heart are you going to steal tonight? Simon's?" You smirk at Bri as you both walk to the sidemen house.
"Oh ha ha... I am not. He doesn't even like me." She replies before knocking on the door. You laugh at her, rolling your eyes.
"Y/N! Bri! Come on in! Way to be the last to show up!" Tobi opens the door, smiling widely at you. You pull him in for a hug as Bri steps inside, and the hug lingers slightly longer than usual. Must just be because it's Christmas.
"Woah, woah, woah. There are girls here?" You walk into the familiar house to see not familiar people. The one who spoke has a beard on along with a hat that says 'PO$H'. You shyly smile at the unknown five boys before spotting Vikk.
"Merry Christmas, Y/N!" Vikk says, pulling you in for a hug. "Follow me!" Vikk pulls on your arm. You look back to Bri and shrug, before noticing she's too busy chatting with Simon and a tall blonde that you don't know. Vikk drags you into the kitchen where there isn't anybody.
"I didn't want to give you your gift in front of everyone else..." Vikk explains before pulling a gift bag out from a cupboard.
"Aw! Vikk! Thank you so much! I left all of your presents at our house! I'm going to have to give them to you tomorrow!" You exclaim, suddenly realizing and face-palming.
"No, no, it's okay. Just open your present already!" Vikk says, obviously getting impatient.
You look down at the red bag that has little white snowflakes all over it. You grab the sparkly tissue paper and pull it out. Looking into the bag,
You see a box. You grab the box and open it. Inside is a piece of paper. That was a lot of work for some paper! Looking down at the paper, you realize what it is.
Tickets to your favorite band's concert. Five of them, enough for most of your squad.
"Bri's getting the rest of the tickets. Do you like them?" Vikk asks nervously.
"Are you kidding? I love them!" You exclaim, getting up to hug him. "Now let's get back to this party."
You leave the kitchen to see everybody sitting in a big circle. Oh no. What are we doing? Spin the bottle? Hopefully not, that'd be a little weird since there are only two girls and about thirteen guys. Truth or dare? Never ever have I ever?
"Secret Santa time!" Josh exclaims as you walk into the room, probably having seen the confused expression on your face.
"But I didn't buy any gifts!" You laugh nervously, seeing everyone's eyes on you. You take a seat next to a guy with black hair, wearing a shirt with some kind of fire on it.
Josh quickly explains to you that they had bought a bunch of gifts and that everyone would be picking gifts randomly.
Simon and the tall blonde, who you've learned is named Lachlan, bring in the gifts. There's at least thirty! They're probably all joke gifts though.
"Well, Bri, would you like to start?" Josh asks Bri and she nods excitedly. You watch as she reaches in and grabs a big package. As she unwraps it, you're surprised. Inside is an Xbox! Or at least a box... Once she unwraps it, you see that inside is just ten copies of JJ's book.
When it comes to your turn, you do that opposite of what everyone else has done. You reach in and grab a smaller present. As you unwrap it you realize it's a bottle of something. You die of laughter when you read the label. They're pregnancy pills!
Ethan goes next and grabs a small box. He unwraps it and realized its a box of condoms before laughing his amazing laugh.
"They're to go with Y/N's pills!" Simon shouts before laughing along with the rest of the room. You and Ethan share a look, both of you blushing. You laugh as Ethan winks at you.
And in that moment you realized how grateful you were to know such amazing people. You felt the happiest you have felt in forever to be surrounded by people you love. This is what you were grateful for this Christmas.
------------
Yeah I know this was kinda short and crappy but I wanted to do something!
This Christmas was so great though omg I got Joe sugg's book and my parents promised to let me get a sidemen shirt!!!! But idl which shirt to get?¿