Simon for Shelby <3

I know I've used this gif before but I can't help it he looks so good

Possibly might get a new chapter of the Sidemen fanifc up tonight.... We'll see ;)

This imagine is for @shelbyfields3! Hope you enjoy!

------------

Shleby's POV

Who even is she...?

What does Simon see in her?

Simon deserves so much better!

Who is this stupid bitch to come and steal Simon?

Simon is way out of her league!

Oh my god, why does she wear so much makeup?

Her teeth are too white, it's obvious that isn't natural. Take it down a notch, whore.

Simon should realize there are much better people out there for him, people who definitely aren't her.

You slam the laptop shut, not able to take it anymore. Taking deep breaths, you run your hands through your hair. You constantly are shaking you head, you knew this was a bad fucking idea.

And yet, Simon insisted on doing it.

You let out a sob which quickly turns into a hiccup as you to hide it. No one needs to see you in this state, you shouldn't even be in this state. You can't believe you actually let them get to you. You're normally strong-willed, maybe even a little stubborn, why does this cross the line and make you crumple in tears?

You shakily take deep breaths, but it just doesn't work. Tears keep streaming from your eyes, it feels like it will never stop.

"Shelby?" You hear a voice ask and you quickly turn way from the door, wiping your face so whoever it is hopefully won't be able to tell that you're crying.

"What do you need?" You ask the person, still facing away from them. You can hear their footsteps moving closer to you and you sigh, knowing they won't leave you alone.

"Hey, are you alright?" You hear the voice, now recognizable as Josh, as you. 

"Yeah, I am. J-just please let me be alone." You say, looking up at him as he places his hand on your shoulder. You can see the sadness in his eyes, probably pity for you, so you sadly smile up at him, hoping he'll let you be.

Josh nods his head and exits the room. You sigh and put your face in your hands, laying back in the bed. You start to hiccup again as you try to hold back your tears. Normally you can't hold them back fine, but not today.

"Babe." You hear Simon say, opening the door, obviously out of breath. You refuse to move your hands away from your face, even when Simon sits you up. "What's wrong?" He asks you, pulling you into a hug and kissing the top of your head.

"I'm sorry." You state, having realized minutes before he came in what you have to do. This will be best for everyone. Well, aside from yourself.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry?" Simon ask, worriedly, pulling you away from him, holding you by the shoulders at arm's length.

"W-we need to b-break up." You blurt out before realizing what you've said. You knew you had to do it, but you would have liked to have done it at least a little nicer. You finally look up at Simon as tears begin to stream down your face once again.

"W-why?" Simon whispers, letting his hands drop from your shoulders and onto your bed.

You sigh and scoot a little away from Simon. You have just broken his heart after all. And you've broken your own heart along with his.

"I've read the comments on your video an-"

"Don't listen to those!" Simon interrupts you, obviously knowing where this was going to go. "I've read through them too and none of them are even close to true!" Simon says quieter, but still with obvious passion in his voice.

"Listen to me, Simon." You beg with him. You look up at him and he nods his head so you continue. "I've read the comments and I've realized how I'm going to impact your career. Your fans obviously don't like me, and if they don't like me, then they're going to stop watching you. I don't want that to happen, Simon."

"But-"

You shake your head at Simon. "No buts. I'm sorry, Simon." You say, standing up. You grab your phone, quickly exiting the room while looking towards the door. You shut the door behind you, leaving Simon some privacy. A few seconds later you hear a loud thump, and struggle not to go back in there. 

Eventually you make it downstairs and walk into the kitchen where some of the guys were sitting.

"Are you alright, Shelby?" Josh asks once you walk in. You stop walking and observe who else is in the room with you. Tobi, Josh, and Vikk. You decide to tell them, so you shake your head to answer Josh's question.

You grab a tub of ice cream out of the freezer and a spoon and take a seat next to Tobi.

"Simon and I... We..." You choke as some tears threaten to come out. You put your hand to your mouth trying to hide the fact that you're about to cry.

You feel a hand start rubbing your back. "You... broke up?" You hear Tobi ask and you nod your head. You can hear gasps coming from around the room and someone gives you a hug. You feel warm tears fall down your cheeks.

"Thanks guys." You say after a few minutes. They all move away from you and you turn towards your now partially melted ice cream. You dig your spoon right in.

"Hey, boy, we, uh... Have to go record that thing." Ethan says, walking into the room, quickly glancing toward you. You can the that the other boys are confused, but never the less they all stand up and follow Ethan out of the room, leaving you to eat ice cream by yourself.

"What's that playing on the radio..." You hear a very familiar voice - Simon to be exact - start singing one of your favorite songs from Grease. (The song is called Those Magic Changes if you don't know it and I'm officially obsessed with it) "Why do I start swaying to a fro?" You stare down at your ice cream, refusing to give in to Simon.

"I have never heard that song before, but if I don't hear it anymore..." You hear the kitchen door close as Simon walks into the room. You grab your spoon and eat some ice cream, not showing any weakness. "It's still familiar to me, sends a thrill right through me. 'Cause those chords remind of the night I first fell in love to..." 

You see Simon sit down in the seat next to you out of the corner of your eye. You drop your spoon in the ice cream tub and put your hands in your lap, looking down at them.

"Those magic changes. My heart arranges a melody, that's never the same. A melody, that's calling your name..." Simon reaches over and grabs your hands, turning you to face him, though you still refuse to look at him. "And begs you please, come back to me. Please, return to me. Don't go away again, or make them play again. The music I wanna hear, those words again, you whisper in my ear." 

You feel Simon's finger under your chin, lifting your head so that you're looking up at him. "Oh, my darlin', uh huh." Simon says. You smile up at him, unable to take it anymore. You stand up out of your seat and he does the same. You stand on your toes, wrapping your arms around his neck as you lean towards him, and he does the name.

"You know the one way to get me back with you, you know that?" You ask him, laughing.