FANFIC WINNERS

Okay. Wow. This is really happening.

Okay, well, I'd first like to say thank you to everyone who applied for the characters! I got way more applicants than I thought I would ever get! 

Thank you all so so so much for making the literally the hardest decision I've ever had to make!

And I suppose I should announce the name of the fanfic... Well, if you've taken a look and read my description with all of my book, you'll see my future books section and already knowthe title.

This book is going to be called.... Living in London!

ALSO I WANT A REALLY NICE COVER FOR THE BOOK SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ME ONE AND SEND IT TO BE THAT WOULD BE AMAZING PLEASE

Okay, now that that's done, let me tell you how I decided to choose the characters. I wanted to make this as fair as possible.

Some of the characters only had one applicant, so those people were guaranteed the position! And their characters still fit well with the story, so it all worked out!

Now for the character with multiple applicants, here is what I did:

First, I rated the out of ten in six categories: name, personality, dream job, physical description, favorites, and why you wanted to be in the book. Here's how I did each category...

Name- For this category I did it based on how well your name went with the specific sideman, like ship names.

Personality- How well your personality matched that of the sideman.

Dream job- How well I'd be able to fit your dream job into the book.

Physical description- How good I think you would look with the sideman.

Favorites- How much you have in common with the sideman.

Why you wanted to be in the book- I don't really know how I did this category. Basically everyone got the same score in this category anyways.

AND SO...

After doing all of that for each applicant, I look at the top scorers. Out of the top scorers I saw who won the most categories and that person most likely became the character after I thought about it even further.

THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICANTS!

minizerkstar

galaxyrose19

thatchicklizzy

thesidemen

HannahMckenzie4

Endless_Story

caitlinminter

simons_bae

kawaii_kiani

shelbyfields3

anisahhoque

newtcutie

lukespotatochip

ssidemenn

pinkmonkee

flutist98

AND

vikk_is_mine_star123

Sorry if I forgot you but that should be all of the applicants!

(BTW I REALLY ONLY DID THAT SO EVERYONE WOULD BE TAGGED AND THE WINNERS WON'T KNOW THEY WON JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE TAGGED IDK IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE)

FINALLY.... THE WINNERS!

Again, a huge thank you to all of the people who applied, this was such a hard decision to make! But, I've chosen my characters, and I did it based on facts so if I didn't choose you it's not that I don't like you, and I'm going to stick with my choices. 

Please remember this is not biased at ALL! I chose by how well the character would work, not how much I like the person!

SO

THE WINNERS...

As Simon's girlfriend..... Monica, ssidemenn!

As the girl with a crush on JJ..... Wynne, Pinkmonkee!

As the girl with a crush on Ethan..... Lily, flutist98!

As the girl with a crush on Josh..... Zoe, MiniZerkStar!

As the girl with a crush on Vikk..... Danielle, thesidemen!

As the girl with a crush on Tobi..... Caitlin, caitlinminter!

And finally...

As the girl with a crush on Harry..... Shelby ShelbyFields3!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please send me every single detail about your character as you can as soon as possible! You're a character in a book, I need to know practically everything about the character!

And guys... Please don't hate on these people! We're all friends in one fandom and I would hate for these people to get hate for being chosen. If you want to get mad at someone, get mad at me. 

Thank you, and have a lovely day!

-Bri xx