Lachlan/Preston/Simon for Ryleigh <3

(No picture because I couldn't find one sorry)

This imagine is for @lukespotatochip! Hope you enjoy! 

------------

Ryleigh's POV

"Hey, you excited to see the Sidemen again?" Vikk asks, walking up to you in the Pack House in Florida. Somehow, the guys got you to agree to be the only female in the pack a year ago. It's honestly been the craziest year ever.

"Yeah! It feels like forever since I've seen them all! They're like my third family! After my real one and you guys of course." You say as Rob, Jerome, and Mitch walk into the room.

"You only saw them last month!" Mitch says, laughing. You shrug your shoulders, making sure you have everything with you. 

"Where's Lachlan and Preston?" You ask once you make sure you do in fact have everything.

"Last I knew they were fighting over who got to sit next to you on the plane, Ryleigh." Jerome says, rolling his eyes. You groan at this piece of information.

"Are you serious? You can't be serious." You say, placing your hand on your hip.

"Completely." Jerome responds as he walks into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee before you leave.

"God, you would think they'd get the hint that I don't like either of them." All of the guys in the pack know of your situation, except for Preston and Lachlan. For whatever reason, they've decided to keep this information from them. You wish they would just tell them so that you didn't have to deal with this.

Yes, you do like someone, but it's not either of them. You haven't told anyone who you actually do like. You know that if you let it out they'll do something to get involved.

"Hey, we can just sit next to you so that neither of them can." Vikk says, walking over and putting his arm around your shoulder. You smile at him, just as Lachlan and Preston walk into the room. They both look worn out and they both have very red faces.

"Jeez, what happened to you guys?" You ask them, trying to make it seem like you weren't completely aware of what happened. You figured it'd be better for their sake for act like you didn't than to embarrass them.

"Oh, well, Preston stole my phone. But don't worry, I got it back." Lachlan says, holding up his phone smiling. You're going to guess that he won their fight, even though in reality you won't be sitting by either of them.

(TIME SKIP TO ENGLAND)

"Ryleigh!" You hear a shout in the airport nearly as soon as you step off the plane. You look and see Simon standing with the rest of the Sidemen. You smile and run over to him, as he picks you up and spins you around.

"I've missed you." Simon says, putting you back on ground.

"I've missed you too, Si." You tell him, honestly. Starting the last time you visited them, you and Simon have been having a thing. You haven't told anyone about it, knowing that it would be better for you two. Now you're just seeing each other secretly. Long distance relationships are hard, but this one doesn't seem to be too bad.

You greet the other Sidemen with hugs as the rest of the Pack join you with the Sidemen. Soon, you have your baggage and are leaving the airport, splitting up to drive to the Sidemen house.

"I'll go with Ryleigh!" You hear Preston say, before Lachlan pulls him away, talking to him. You just stand their awkwardly, looking to the rest of the Pack for help. "Just kidding, I'll go with Tobi." Preston says.

"Don't worry Ryleigh, I'll go with you." Lachlan says, stepping towards you.

"Actually," Vikk interrupts Lachlan. "Lachlan, I want you to ride with me and Harry! I need to talk to you about something!" Vikk says. Lachlan sigh and nods his head, turning back around and walking towards Vikk.

"Actually, never mind, I'll go with Ryleigh." Preston says, leaving Tobi and walking towards you and Simon. You groan in your head. Seriously, can they just not let you be by yourself?

"No! Preston, I was looking forward to talking with you, man!" Tobi says, running over to Preston and hugging him. Yes, Tobi also knows about your situation. So do the rest of the Sidemen, in fact. Literally everyone knows except for Preston and Lachlan. Simon knows the most however, since no one else knows you and Simon are seeing each other.

Finally, you get away from all of them and enter Simon's car. You try to get in the passenger door, but Simon stands behind you.

You look around to make sure no one else is around before talking to Simon. "Open the door, babe!" You say to him, trying to pull on the handle. He just chuckles at you.

"So, you're going to be driving to the Sidemen house, then, yeah?" He laughs as you realize that what is the passenger door in America, is the driver's door in England. You face palm before getting into Simon's car on the right side this time.

You drive to the Sidemen house, singing to the random songs on the radio and chatting about the most random stuff. It's amazing to have someone that means so much to you here with you in person, rather than over computer as you've been doing for the past month.

Your drive to the house is a quick one and soon you're pulling into the driveway with the rest of the cars behind you. You all get out of the cars and chat a little bit, bantering about, before heading inside.

You all head towards the entertainment room and sit in various places around the room, chatting as one big group. Soon, someone suggests us playing a game, which we all agree to. When JJ suggests we play Just Dance 2016, we all groan yet somehow all of us agree. You volunteer to go first with JJ so you both get ready as everyone moves to give you enough space.

JJ lets you pick the song since you're the lady. You smirk knowing exactly which song you'll pick. You have this game back in America, so you're well acquainted with the track list. You decide to choose "Stuck on a Feeling" by Prince Royce.

"Hey, Jide, what's his name?" Simon takes the opportunity to ask, just like you knew he would.

"Roy- OH FUCK OFF!" JJ shouts as the song begins to play. You beat JJ, yet you're very tired. You tell everyone that you're going to go get a drink. Luckily, you don't think Preston or Lachlan heard you since they're deep in conversation with Vikk. You hear Simon faintly also say that he was going to get a drink.

You smile when you get in the kitchen and sit on the counter top. A few seconds later Simon walks into the kitchen and over to you. You puts his arms around your waist as you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

"I knew you didn't actually want a drink." You said, smirking up at Simon. Simon smiles and shakes his head. You move your head up towards Simon as he moves down towards you. Soon you both are making out in the kitchen, where people could easily find you. You probably could have chosen a better spot, more secretive.

You hear people walk into the kitchen and you quickly pull away from Simon, looking to see who it is. Lachlan and Preston are frozen, staring at you. You smile and them guiltily. You're glad that they now know that you don't like either of them, but you would have preferred they had found out a different way.

"Oh, um, sorry." Lachlan says before turning around and walking out the door. You look at Preston and are able to tell that he's completely heart broken. You watch as he too turns around and walks out of the kitchen.

"Well... I guess they know about us now." Simon says as you turn back to him.

"Oh well." You say, pulling Simon in for another kiss.