Lachlan for Lailah <3

Okay, putting a bit of a hold (probably a very short hold) on the Vikk for Sophie series, whihc you guys are really loving so thanks I guess?

In the meantime, this is for @Little_endy7! Hope you like it! xx

------------

Lailah's POV

"I can't believe today is the day." You say as you pull up to the beach-side building with your best friend, Bri. (A/N I always use myself lol) Today was the day. Today you were going to marry the love of your life. 

"I know! My best friend is getting married before me!" Bri fake complains from the driver's seat. She wouldn't let you drive with all your nerves, and you didn't try to fight against her, she was right. "Seriously though, let's get you inside and ready.

You climb out of your car and walk into the building. You know that your future husband wouldn't see you because he wouldn't be getting here for another three hours. You haven't seen him for two days since Bri and her boyfriend Simon (A/N In this imagine Lachlan and Simon are good friends, okay? okay.) thought it would be a good idea for you to be away from each other for a few days before the wedding. 

The building wasn't anything fancy. You wouldn't be actually getting married here, so it didn't really matter. You've decided to get married on the beach since you met on the beach at PAX Australia. You don't have much time to look around because Bri come in right behind you and starts ushering you into your dressing room talking about how your fiancee might come early.

You get in the room to see that all your bridesmaids are already there along with your Mum. Among your bridesmaids were Vikk's girlfriend, Shannon, and some of your friends from school such as Kailee, Clea, and Lizzie.

"There she is!" Your mum says as you walk into the room. She walks over and give you a hug. "Are you nervous?" She asks you and you nod your head, admitting to the nerves you're feeling. "Don't be. I was incredibly nervous when I married your father, and it was all wonderful. I see the way he looks at you. He truly loves you, Lailah, everything will be perfect." You smile at your mum's kind words and give her another hug. "Now let's get you ready. Your wedding is in four hours!"

You're immediately pushed into a chair by all of your friends as your mum stands back and gives them advice. "Put that piece there! Move that one! Clip that piece of hair, but keep it loose!" You're facing away from the mirror, so you have no idea what they are doing to your hair. You just sit there and hope that it'll turn out nicely. After feeling them move your hair around for thirty minutes, it's finally done. 

"You ready to see?" Shannon asks you and you nod your head. She smiles at you as she turns your chair around. You gasp when you see what they did to your hair. It's beautiful! (A/N Should be below)

"I love it you guys!" You exclaim and get up to hug each of them, careful not to mess up your hair

"You're welcome, now sit back down so we can do your makeup!" Bri responds and your groan, sitting back down. Now you're starting to get even more nervous, You're at the point where you're so nervous you can barely stay seated. You just want to walk around the room and get rid of your nerves.