Harry Imagine #3

First off I just wanna say that I got 900 followers on my Instagram fanpage tonight so I'm really happy. It's team.crafted.fan if you wanna go check it out ;)

Secondly it's spring break this week so I have no school (YES) and so I cba to do a requested imagine so I'm making up something and I'll get to requests tomorrow (dm me if you'd like one)

------------

Y/N's POV

"I mean, I'm so excited!" You say to your best friend, sitting on the couch in your flat. "I haven't seen Harry in a week, it feels like it's been forever!" You tell her, sighing and putting your head in your hand. Harry's been on vacation in New York to film something with some YouTubers over there. Sure, you've Syped every night for at least an hour, but it's just not the same to not have him here with you.

"I think it's amazing that you've found such a love. Do you think he might be... you know, the one?" You best friend asks you and a smile comes across your face. Whenever you imagine your future life with Harry, you get all giddy. You nod your head excitedly.

"I think your phones ringing!" Your best friend says, laughing, drawing you out of your thoughts. You look at your phone to see Harry's contact on the screen.

"Speak of the devil!" You say to her, laughing. You grab your phone and stand up, excusing yourself. You walk into your bedroom and sit on your bed. "Hey, babe!" You say to your boyfriend as you answer the call.

"Uh... Hey." You hear Harry reply, un-enthusiastically.

"Is something wrong?" You ask him, suddenly becoming very aware that he was alone in New York without you, probably going to clubs every night. You begin to worry, a lot.

"I need to tell you something." He says, sighing. You tell him to continue and he sighs before doing so. "My flight got delayed. I won't be able to leave until tomorrow." Harry says and you become sad and relieved at the same time. Relieved that he's not cheating on you, but sad that you won't get to see him.

"Tomorrow?" You ask him. "Harry, tomorrow I'm leaving for a few days to visit my family!" You say, realizing that you won't be able to see Harry until you return. "I can't go much longer without you!"

"I know, babe! I was so mad when I found out, believe me! This week has been terrible without you!" Harry responds and you can hear the sadness in his voice. Did he really miss you that much?

You sit in silence for a few minutes, not speaking. "What time is your flight tomorrow?" You ask Harry, quietly.

"Eight in the morning. I won't get into London until nine at night." Harry says, also quietly.

"And I'll already be gone by then..." You mumble, leaning back on your bed. "I miss you." You say to Harry, letting a tear fall from your eye.

"I know. I miss you too, babe." Harry says and you sigh.

"I need to go. My best friend is over." You say to him and you say your goodbyes. You hang up the phone and stare at it for a while before standing up off your bed.

You walk back into the living room and your best friend looks up form her phone. "Y/N, are you okay?" She asks you, quickly standing up and putting her hands on your arms. You sigh and shake your head and she quickly pulls you into a hug. You wrap your arms around her, trying your best not to cry.

"What happened?" She asks you as you pull away from her. You sigh and sit down on the couch, playing with your hair- a bad habit of yours when you're sad. 

"Harry's flight got delayed, so I won't get to see him until I get back from visiting my family." You say, grabbing a tissue and wiping your nose.

"Oh, y/n..." Your best friend says, pulling you up into another hug. You rest your head on her shoulder, glad that she's here to comfort you.

You're confused as you hear footsteps coming from behind you. You turn around and jump in shock.

"H-Harry?" You whisper, unable to believe your eyes. He smiles at you and nods his head. He's standing there, camera in one hand, flowers in the other, both arms spread apart.

"I missed you, babe." He says and you wipe your tears before running over to him, smashing into him as you hugged him.

"You're an absolute dickhead!" You whisper in his ear, smiling and shaking your head.

"I'll leave you two alone." You hear your best friend say before hearing her exit your flat.

You pull away from Harry. "So there was no flight delay?" You ask him and he shakes his head, still smiling at you. He puts the camera down and hold out the flowers to you.

"I got you these, since they're your favorite and I figured I caused you so much trouble..." Harry trails off looking at the ground. You grab the flowers from him and kiss his cheek.

"I love them and you." You say before finding a vase to put them in, with Harry following you.

"That's it?" Harry asks as you walk into your kitchen to fill the vase with water. "I'm gone for a week and all I get is a kiss on the cheek?" He asks, standing there with his arms crossed, a look of disbelief on his face.

"Oh please, you know you'll get more soon." You say, turning towards him, giving him a wink. He rubs his hands together and smirks.

"I can't wait!"