Epilogue

This is a little different from what I would usually do, there's two ways it's gonna end, you pick which you like more ;-)

One year later...

Paisleys pov

"You ready for this?" Jocelyn asks me, grasping my hands in her own and smiling widely. "I've never been more ready in my life." I say happily, she nods her head, motioning to a tall man down the isle. That's when the music begins and I feel my dad come from behind me and grasp my arm.

"Hello darling." He says, his voice lightly cracking as he speaks. I glance over at him, noticing that a single tear has fallen from his eyes. The last time this happened I was in the hospital after the accident. Back when I was still an orthodontist, not a stay at home mom, and back when I still thought Luke was just out to break my heart again.

Boy have things changed, after all, here I am standing in a beautiful wedding dress along with my three best friends in bridesmaid dresses.

On cue, Jocelyn and Michael leave first, Jocelyn taking her position on the left side of the stage, while Michael takes his on the right. I can faintly see Luke through the small crack in the door, he has the biggest smile on his face, matching mine. His suit hugs his body perfectly and his hair is also styled to perfection.

Calum and Ana leave shortly after, walking hand and hand to the stage slowly, Ana doing so much more gracefully than at the rehearsal when she accidentally tripped. Luckily calum had caught her before she had gotten hurt.Ashton and Delilah followed suit.

That's when I hand Aaron and Chase a pillow, each holding one ring, (strapped there for dear life in fear of them falling), and my little Lia with her basket of flower petals.

Chase and Aaron hobble out first, Aaron being a little more steady on his little feet than Chase. They walk slowly towards Luke, smiles on their tiny faces and their little legs working on overdrive. They stumble, and trip, but they get there, doing so in the most adorable manor.

Then I send out Lia, she has a basket of flowers in one hand that she has been taught to scatter across the isle. She does so at a slow pace, but she still gets it done, managing to do so all while being completely and utterly adorable.

Then the traditional music begins and my dad links arms with me. "Ready love?" He asks, kissing my cheek and looking down at me, a look of pride covering his face.

"Sure am." I chuckle nervously, clutching my bouquet of flowers in my hand tighter and adjusting my dress. This is the day. It's finally happening, everything I've ever wanted, I have it.

I take a deep breath as the doors are opened once again, the people all turning to face me. There wasn't many, we decided to keep our wedding private, only inviting the immediate family plus some friends. Jack, Ben, my father, all of the girl's parents, all of the boy's parents, Justin. There were a couple others, but not many, in total there was about fifty people. Still enough to make me anxious though.

Luke adjusts his black tie as he smiles at me, a spark of happiness igniting his beautiful blue eyes. Everyone stands up and I begin walking down the isle, my father right beside me. Me and Luke lock eyes, and we don't remove them from each other throughout the entire ceremony.

The only thing I could think of as I looked into the eyes of the one I loved the most was that this was one of the happiest days of my life.

-

"Do you Paisley Leigh, take Luke Hemmings to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, until death do you part."