Chapter Twenty Five

P!ATD IS MY LIFE. Just thought you should know that...

Paisleys pov

I fell asleep, though I tried to stay up longer so I could finish watching The Walking Dead, I still did and I missed half of the episode. I guess crying for an hour straight really tired me out, plus all I had done was lay in my bed all day so I wasn't very energetic to start with. But as for The Walking Dead... I'll just have to remember not to go on social media so I don't spoil anything for myself.

I was awoken by someone holding me, I began to panic for a minute before I breathed in his refreshing scent. It was a unique one, that's why I could always tell who it was, I love it. I stirred and slowly opened my eyes, only to be faced with darkness. What could I expect, not like I sleep with a light on.

"Luke?" I mumbled, moving a little in his arms and rubbing my eyes as they adjusted to the darkness. Once I was focused on him and I could hit faintly see the outline of his strong jaw and tiny nose, i heard him begin to speak.

"Yes babe, I'm here. Go to sleep." He said to me, the he kissed my forehead lightly. I nuzzled my head into his warm chest and smiled to myself, knowing that he loved me enough to come just to cuddle. I'm sure Ashton would have his head for this. "I love you Luke." I said groggily, then I closed my eyes once more, almost instantaneously falling into a comfortable sleep.

"I love you too Paisley." Luke says, that's the last thing I hear before I fall asleep to the sound of his faint heartbeat and steady breathing.

-

When I wake up in the morning, (at leased I think it is, it's still a little dark) I notice something missing. That thing happens to be Luke, he's not here anymore. I sigh and look over at my alarm clock. It reads 6:33 in the morning. That explains the darkness.

I sigh and stretch out my body, which included cracking my neck and back. Them i sit there for a little while so I am able to process my thoughts and actually wake up. My leg feels numb like always, but it's healing faster then normal thank god. I cannot wait for the doctors to take the cast off. I am getting so tired of using crutches and showering with a bag on my leg, I'd imagine the hair on my leg is like a jungle at this moment.

But I'm glad that I at leased got the casts off my hand and arm last week, it was getting pretty bad. It was quite difficult to shower so I had to actually ask Ashton to help me, I still feel awkward around him now. Then there was that one time where I fell in the shower and Ashton wasn't home. The only one home was Calum at that moment so he had to come to my rescue that time. So half of the boys have seen me naked.

I know what you're thinking. Nope, Luke has never seen me naked. Hard to believe since we dated four years ago for almost half a year, and now we're dating again, almost a month along.

But we really weren't all the sexual with each other. It wasn't like i didn't want to, but Luke was a virgin and I completely respected that, I was in no rush. I gave him a blowjob that one time, that's all.

I grab my phone as I get up and then shuffle over to my crutches, then down the stairs since I know I won't be able to fall back asleep. I go to the kitchen since I can hear my stomach grumbling from not eating dinner yesterday.

I skip an actual breakfast and I decide on ice cream since I want it. Nobody is here to judge me so I don't see what the problem with that is. I pull out the tub of cookie dough ice cream and a large spoon, then I warm up the spoon in a glass of hot water so I can actually get ice cream from the tub. Once I begin eating it I am immediately satisfied. I love ice cream, who doesn't?

I grab my phone from my pocket and see my background has been changed, probably by Luke. It's a picture of the both of us, rather then it just being of Luke like I had it before. I smile at the picture and unlock my screen, it opens to the note pad.

'Morning baby, I'm sorry I had to leave so early, I just didn't want Ashton getting angry. Anyways I love you, and I'll probably be home around 11pm. See you later paisy pie :p <3'

Awe, so sweet of him to leave me a note. One of the many reasons why I love him.

I go onto Instagram first because I haven't been on there since Luke first DM'ed me on there. It takes a while, which is unusual because my wifi is extremely fast. But as soon as I open it I find out why.

I have gained thousands and thousands of followers, 89k to be exact. Which is a lot of fûcking followers. I don't know why until I see the comments, most of them are fan pages commenting on all of my posts. I go to Luke's page seeing as I can almost guarantee that he did it and scroll down, only to find the picture of me and him making a goofy face. I look like a fucking idiot. Luke looks hot though, I mean, when doesn't he.

I go back to my page and scroll down, looking at some comments as I do so. Most of them are nice, but there are a lot of negative ones. I can't help but read the bad ones though, they just stand out. Most of them are the people cursing at me and telling me to rot in hell, or that I am not good enough for Luke, but there are tons of fanpages that are defending me like nobody's business. I follow a few and laugh when they freak out. Ive never been internet famous before, but I think this is what this is.

I don't have many selfies on there, most of the pictures are of places I've traveled or funny quotes, but I do have one selfie and that's cause Luke dared me to post it.

Tons of people have commented on it, most saying that I'm pretty, which made me blush

Tons of people have commented on it, most saying that I'm pretty, which made me blush. As usual there was a hate comment, but I disregarded those and focused on the good ones.

I guess Luke really wanted to make it official. I'm glad he did. I love him so much.

(A/N)

Hi guys. :-)

That's it.. That's my authors note.

-Caitllin