Chapter Forty Two

^^Song included just in case you wanna listen while reading.

Guys I'm crying really hard right now and you'll find out why at the end. 😭😭 I love you guys so much.

-

Calums pov (3 months later)

I watch as Ana feeds our three month old with a bottle, slightly chuckling when he continuously giggles, causing all of the milk he was drinking to spill from his mouth.

Ana sighs and wipes his drool filled chin with a bib, lifting him up and bouncing him on her hip slowly. "Did you get a good sleep love?" I ask, sneaking up behind her and wrapping her and Chase -our son- in a hug. She sighs again, but a smile covers her face. "Yeah, it was good. He only woke up once during the night so that was good." She says. I nod my head, staring down at the baby in front of me. No matter how many times I look at him, I never get tired of examining the different traits each of us gave him.

For example, he has my dark hair and dark eyes, but Ana's lighter complexion and her cute little nose. It's a wonderful combination of the both of us, Ana always says that one day he will grow up to be as handsome as me. I blush every time, still not used to compliments from her, even though we are engaged and have had a child together. (Yes Ana, (-; engaged)

"Are you excited for the tour to end?" Ana asks, motioning to the calendar which shows that we only have three and a half months left until we are on a break again. "Yes and no, I don't want to stop touring because I love the fans. But I do because I want to spend more time with my precious family." I say, burying my face in her neck and swaying back and forth. She giggles.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" Ana whispers, I knot my eyebrows together, looking down at Chase who has just fallen asleep, though a smile is still on his face. He is a very happy baby. Which I love about him, he can always cheer me up with just a single one of his toothless little grins.

"What do you mean?" I ask, though I have somewhat of an idea of what she is meaning. I feel the same way about her.

"I mean that i have the perfect family. Before you guys I was practically alone. I had my little sister, and mom and stuff, but I didn't feel nearly as loved as I do now. I have the perfect fiancé, the perfect son, and just a perfect family in general. Plus our friends are amazing too. We're all just so... Perfect... And so lucky." She says. I smile.

"I love you Ana."

"I love you too Calum."

"And I love you Chase." I whisper, kissing the sleeping infants head and then kissing Ana.