Chapter Twenty Four

SKSKSJSKSKSK 3 FUCKIN K GUYS!!!

Luke's pov

"Dude, how long do you think you can keep this little secret?" Calum sighs, I flop down on the couch and also sigh.

"I don't know, but hopefully for as long as I can until I think she's ready." I say, glancing over at him and smiling.

"Do you think she'll ever be ready?" Calum asks, making me second guess myself at first. "Yeah, Sometime." I say, hopeful at my own words.

"I love her so much Calum." I groan, actually frustrated with myself for loving her so damn much, I grab my head and cradle it in my hands. Just the thought of her makes me the happiest man on earth. Honestly, she's on my mind 24/7. There is not a passing moment when I'm not thinking of paisley.

I wish I could express my love to her, all at once like I want to, but I have no way of telling what she wants. I mean, we're only twenty three, she still has her whole life ahead of her, especially since she has her own business to manage and house to live in. Oh great. I'm back thinking things that I thought way back when I was dating her four years ago.

"Do you think it's to soon? Like should we become official to the public before I take this any further?" I ask Calum, he's basically my guardian angel. He has special ways with women. Thank god for that other wise I would be completely lost right now.

"Yeah, let's post that shit all over Instagram." He laughs. He pulls out his phone and immediately starts tapping, mimicking me exactly.

"My beautiful girlfriend." I read quietly to myself as I start typing. I post a picture of me and paisley pulling a silly face. I look like a complete dweeb, but she looks amazing. Like always.

I post it and am immediately bombarded with likes and comments, most are good, some are bad, but that all comes with being famous. I tagged paisley in it so I went to her page and saw that she has already gained three thousand followers, she had a thousand to begin with but now she has four. I see that some people are commenting, lots are good, some bad, but there's only the odd bad one to be honest.

I close out of Paisleys page and I go to Calum's page. I scroll down and instantly burst into a smile.

Calum has posted a picture of me and Paisley. I'm holding her bridal style and carrying her over a large puddle, this only happened a couple days ago when I was bringing paisley with me to the store. Anyways, she's looking at me with such love as I navigate my way through the puddle. Granted, I'm looking at the ground, but her eyes never left mine in the moment. It's a cute picture.

He captioned it 'Love birds' with a ':P' face following it. I look at one comment and it says 'I SHIP IT SO HARD THAT I MIGHT EXPLODE!'.
Well I do to random citizen.

Just as I am about to turn off my phone, I get a call. I answer without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." I say.

"Hey babe." She speaks, I smile at the sound of her voice and slump further into the couch.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I ask, closing my eyes so I can appreciate her voice even more.

"I'm okay, my stomach hurts though. I want cuddles." She playfully whines. I chuckle lightly.

"Me too, but babe it's eleven at night. Go to sleep." I say, opening my eyes a little once I feel something touch my arm. It's only calum, he mouths the word 'paisley?' and I nod my head. Obviously you dipshït. I'm not going to be calling anyone else babe and baby. I only call two people that... Paisley and himself so I don't know why he would even ask.