Chapter Forty One

I looked back at the very first chapter and saw how many votes, views and comments I got and omfg the memories 😂❤️

Luke's pov

"Lad, the phones for you." Niall speaks to me, handing me his phone. I look at him questionably, very confused on who could be calling for me on his phone.

"Who is it?" I mouth, reaching for the phone. "Calum." He mouths back. I nod my head, bringing the phone to my ear.

"Sup bro." I greet, but I don't get the same chill greeting back.

"LUKE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" He yells, I can hear his ragged breathing and I know this isn't some kind of trick.

"Why? what's going on?" I question, setting my drink down and motioning for Michael and Ashton to come over here.

"Well first off, Ana is in labour, second off, so is paisley." He says, so fast I barely catch it, but I do, and I panicked.

"What? Her due date isn't for another two weeks." I yell, recalling the day when we went for that ultrasound and the doctor told us her estimation date for the baby. Either way, I slide on my shoes and book it out the door and to the car, Michael and Ashton hot on my heels.

"Yeah well her water broke right after Ana's. But that doesn't matter right now, what matters is that you get your ass over here or you're going to miss the birth of your child." Calum yells back into the phone. I nod my head frantically, but then roll my eyes at myself, he can't see you, you idiot.

"I'm on my way, tell paisley I'm coming and to try not to have the baby yet." I say, slightly cringing at my choice of words. She can't help it, you fuckface.

"Hey paisley, Luke says not to have the baby yet." Calum says, it comes out muffled due to his hand probably being on the phone. A yelling noise comes out before I can actually make out the words.

"WELL TELL LUKE TO STOP BEING A DICK HEAD AND TO- AHH HURRY THE FUCK UP THEN!" I hear paisley yell in the background. There goes her calm act. She's in labour, God Lucas what the hell is wrong with you?

I hang up on Calum once we have said our very rushed goodbyes, then I speed to the hospital. I made sure I knew where every hospital was in every city I was in for this specific reason.

I got there within an hour due to the damn traffic, every question that Michael or Ashton was answered in the car so all I had to do was run straight inside the hospital. As I got into the waiting room, I immediately went to the reception, asking for 'Paisley Hemmings' even though that isn't her name yet. I just know she would have put it under that.

"Room 238, congratulations." She says, noticing that paisleys name is marked in one of the rooms where women go only when they are having babies. I forget what it's called, delivery room maybe?

I ran and ran like I've never ran before, going off of pure happiness and adrenaline, I made it to her room. I took no time in rushing in there and walking to her side. A couple doctors told me to get out, probably thinking that I was some random dude, but I clarified that I was her partner as I walked up to her and kissed her passionately.

Even for being sweaty, her hair and make up not done, and in a hospital gown, she was still the most beautiful human being that I've ever seen. (That autocorrected to human bean and I laughed way harder than I should have)

"Hi babe." I say sweetly, grasping her hand in my own and pushing some hair out of her face. "Hi Luke." She says, seeming just as happy as I am right now.

"We're going to have a baby Paisley." I say, beginning to cry. I feel less and less like a man every time this happens, even though I know paisley doesn't mind.

"I know Lukey, I know." She says breathlessly, bringing me close for one last kiss before the doctor interrupts us.

"You're ten centimetres dilated Paisley. Are you ready to do this?" The doctor asks, slipping on some clean gloves and adjusting Paisleys legs into two thingys that keep them in the air. She nods and grabs my hand tighter, squeezing to the point where I'm almost certain my fingers are going to fall off. But I don't dare say anything, she's in far worse pain than I am in right now, and I am proud of her.

-

"Okay, here's the head, neck and shoulders." The doctor announces, causing Paisley to scream out in pain but relief all at the same time. "You're doing great Paisley." I say, she nods her head, gulping down the air at a rapid pace.

"1, 2, 3, push." The doctor calls, Paisleys eyes clench shut as as pushes, squeezing my arm instead of my hand this time. With one final scream, Paisley throws her heads back and sighs heavily, tears streaming down her beautiful face.

That's when I hear it.

A baby crying.

Paisley wipes her tears and smiles, but I cannot move. I am shocked. I watch as the doctors pull the baby out from underneath Paisley, but all I can do is admire the baby with an open mouth.

"Congratulations. It's a girl." The doctor says, causing me to finally crack a smile and to look down at the little human paisley and I created. She's absolutely beautiful.

"Would you like to cut the cord?" He asks me. I nod my head and shakily reach for the scissors.

When everything is said and done, and paisley is holding the most beautiful baby I've ever seen, i sit down beside her and admire both of my girls. Both. I have two girls.

"S-she has your eyes." I stutter, smiling in awe as I look back and forth between the two of them.

"S-she has your nose." She comments, seeming just as shocked as I am. I begin to study our baby's nose and find that it is like my own, a little upturned, tiny version of it.

"She's ours Paisley. We have a baby girl." I say, kissing Paisleys head and then cuddling up to the two of them. Paisley begins to cry happy tears as she stares at the small sleeping child in her hands. I also begin to cry at the sight.

For once, since I was young, I can finally say, I have a family.

And a beautiful family at that.

(A/N)

Im so cheesy oh my fuck.

Anyways...

THANK YOU FAM, YOU CAME THROUGH WITH THE ELEVEN VOTES! Do you think we can get twelve this time? ;-)

I love you guys, thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. Keep in mind that this will be ending shortly. 😭 *cries for eighty seven years*

-Caitllin