Chapter Three

Luke's pov

"Thanks everyone for coming. We would be nothing without all of you beautiful people. We love you guys!" Ashton yells into my speaker, then we all meet in the middle of the stage and take a bow. Our tradition.

I all but run off of the stage, too excited that in less then 24 hours I would be seeing her again. Ashton refused to tell me anything about her, but I know I'll get it out of him sometime.

I rush out of the stadium and into our tour bus where I rip off my shirt and pants and hop into the shower quickly. That's the only thing that I dislike about our concerts, the fact that it's always super hot in the arena and we sweat like crazy.

"Dammit Luke, why do you get to go first? You take too long! And you make a mess!" I hear Calum whine from outside of the door. I smirk to myself and run some shampoo through my hair which is sticking to my face because of its obnoxious length. I really need a haircut.

I quickly wash the sweat off my body and then get out. I grab a towel and wipe my body down before wrapping it around my waist. I look around, I didn't make that big of a mess. So I don't know what Calum is talking about. Just a little bit...

I quickly threw my dirty laundry inside the hamper and then exited the bathroom. Calum is waiting patiently on the outside of the door, playing something on his phone.

"I didn't use all the hot water." I tell him while walking into my bunker. He cheers happily and I smile.

I grab a clean pair of boxers and slip them on, then I grab a pair of sweatpants and put those on as well. I hopped into my bed and immediately closed my eyes, eager for tomorrow, because when I wake up, we will be in Manitoba.

I run through the things that I am going to say to paisley when I see her.

First, I'm going to say sorry. I know that that doesn't make up for all the lost years that we could've been happy together, but it's a start. Second, I'm going to tell her what an awful mistake I made and explain what was really going through my head those couple days. Third, I'm going to tell her that I still love her and I hope she forgives me. Hopefully she will, I don't know if I'll be able to handle seeing her again after four years for her to spit in my face and walk away. It would kill me.

Then, the fourth and final thing I will do, is pull her into a long passionate kiss. Our lips would mould together softly, she would tug on my lip ring slightly, causing me to moan into her mouth a little, then she would giggle and then I would as well and we'd just end up cuddling for the rest of the night.

With her lips as my final thought, I fall into a deep slumber, dreaming of her beauty and perfectness.

-

"Luke, wake up."

My eyes open quickly, causing me to groan as the sunlight enters my poor vision. "We're here." Calum says, smacking my forehead and leaving the room. He's always the first one up, and he thinks it's hilarious to smack me. I think it's just mean, but whatever.

I lay there with my eyes closed, ready to fall asleep again, but then I remember.

"Paisley!" I yell, sitting up abruptly. I whack my head on the top and I groan again, why am I doing this to myself?

I quickly hop out of bed and run to the shower again. Luckily, no one is in there, meaning Ashton and Michael are still sleeping, or they've already taken a shower. Hopefully it's the first one because I hate cold showers.

I close the door and turn it on. Just as I had suspected, it was freezing. Fantastic. I hop in, screaming a little at the change of temperature, if I wasn't awake enough, I sure am now.

I finish within five minutes. It felt like I had just entered Antarctica. I dry myself yet again and then run out of the bathroom. I hear laughing, probably Ashton and Calum laughing at me for being so frantic about this. But I can't help it.

I quickly get dressed, picking out a red flannel; Paisleys favourite, and a pair of black skinny jeans. As I'm searching my drawers for my black beanie, the one that I used to purposely forget in Paisleys car, I find my dear old friend.

My notebook.

I sigh and sit down with it clutched into my hands. I haven't seen this for three years, when I first threw it into my luggage without giving it another thought.

I skim my fingers over the cover where it says 'Luke Hemmings' on the front. Paisley wrote that.

I flip to the first page. It's an angel. He's wearing all black, razors coming down on him like rain. I remember drawing that when I first took the blade to my wrist. I'm surprised no one has noticed my scars yet, after all, it's been four years.

I flip to the next one, the dark angel is sitting there, all torn up and broken. All alone. I drew that one day when one of my cuts had opened up.

Then I flip to the next one, it's the same dark angel sitting on the ground, except there is a lighter one, a girl, comforting him. I remember showing paisley that. Little did she know, that picture described what she did for me.

I flip to the next one, it's another angel just like the lighter one, then it gets to random stuff like cars or buildings. I quickly flip through them, kind of wondering when I drew all these. Then I flip to the marker that says P-❤️.

All the pictures I drew of paisley are in there, every single one of them. Except the ones that I gave to her, but I'm sure those are probably burnt and broken by now. Especially after what I did to her.

I open to the first page. It's a beautiful picture of paisley, in it, she is smiling at me. I remember when I got her to sit there for about an hour as I drew her. She looked so perfect.

I cannot wait until I get to see her beautiful face again. I've tried and tried to contact her but she's blocked me on everything. I wish I could just explain everything to her so she could see things from my point of view. I'm sure she would understand, it might take a while but I know what kind of person she is. Person she was...

Truthfully, I don't know who she has become. I'd imagine she is the same beautiful, kind hearted, sarcastic ass she was when I was with her. I don't think that she would lose those traits. But I really don't know...

I've asked Ashton to talk to her for me, but his answer is always the same, "If she wanted to talk to you, she would." He says. I hated him for almost three whole months three years ago when I first saw that he had her number still and he wouldn't let me text her.

But now I will get to see her, and hopefully explain every thing to her. Every little detailed part of it.