Chapter Five

"You see guys, when I lived in Australia, paisley was my best friend. She was my little sister. So How 'bout a cheer for the best person ever!" Ashton yells, I can see Paisley shaking her head, obviously blushing. The crowd roars and paisley tries to hide her face.

"Great! Now this next song is called 'Amnesia'. Luke also wrote this one, it's brand new." Michael says. I nod and then look back at paisley.

This is going to be a long night.

-

(After the concert)

-

Ashton's pov (surprise bruh)

"You guys did amazing! That amnesia song hit me hard. Same with all the other girls, I could barely hear you over all the cries." Paisley laughs into my chest as we rock back and forth in the dressing room. We just did the whole, 'look at each other in amazement and then run to each other in slow motion and then crash into a big hug', kind of moment, we haven't moved since.

"Thank you paisley, I'm glad you could come." I reply, resting my chin on the top of her head like I always used to. I haven't seen her in four years, so I am really happy right now.

"I missed you so much." She cries, literally cries. I rub her back and laugh.

"I missed you too." I sigh, trying not to cry myself. This is a very emotional time right now, and I feel bad that I am all sweaty and gross and she's pressed right against me. But she doesn't seem to mind.

We stand like that for at leased ten more minutes before I hear a knock at the door. I pull away and kiss her cheek lightly, giving her a small grin and then going to the door.

I open it and see Calum standing there shirtless. Of course.

"Oh, hi paisley." He says, waving to her. She smiles and runs up to him.

"Hi cal." She smiles, kissing his cheek. "I missed you!" She beams after a moment of pure silence.

"I missed you too. How are things?" He asks, leaning up against the wall.

"Pretty good, yeah. My bestfriend Justin just moved in with me in our two story house down the road. And my business has been doing well also. How are things with you?" She asks, using that one tone that everyone uses while catching up with someone. You know, the one that is like an imitation of being excited but it's really not that exciting.

"Good, well great actually. You've probably seen us around places on magazines and such, but we've all been doing quite well on the tour." Calum says, looking at me a couple times throughout his speech, probably to clarify what he was saying.

"Yes, that I have... Where's Mikey?" She asks, standing up a little straighter and adjusting her shorts and hair.

"In my room, want to come see him?" Calum asks her, I try and signal that it's probably not a good idea because Luke might be in there, but he doesn't listen. Typical Calum move.

"Yeah!" She says, grabbing Calum's hand and walking with him to the next room.

Disasters going to strike in about one minute.

Paisleys pov

"In my room, want to come see him?" Calum asks, I nod and reply with an excited 'Yeah!'. I haven't seen any of them in so long, I'm not passing up my opportunity now.

The only one I might not have a problem with seeing is Luke...

I will admit, during the concert, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He looked just as good as when I dated him four years back. But I tried not to feel anything towards him, I knew it would be where I would fall back in love with him but he wouldn't return the favour and I'd just be setting myself up for another heartbreak. Just like last time.

Calum and I walk over to the next room, I can hear music playing from it. It's green day.

He opens the door and I see a boy with a beanie covering his head sitting on the couch, facing away from me. Calum tells me to go ahead and him and Ashton stay outside of the door.

I sneak up behind him and then hop over the couch and onto his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck. But it's not Michael.

"Ahhhhh." I shriek, falling off his lap and onto the floor with my eyes wide. "You're not Michael!" I yell, then I get up and run out of the room.

That did not just happen.

Luke's pov

I'm sitting on the couch listening to green day, waiting for Michael to finish showering so we can go hang out, when all of a sudden, there is a girl sitting on my lap.

I was shocked when I looked up and saw paisley sitting there. She screams, I scream, she falls on the floor.

"You're not Michael!" She cries, then she runs out of the room.
And then I sit there, dumbfounded.

(A/N)

*cue awkward music*

That was painful to write. Can't imagine what it would be like to read it oml.

Anyways...

I have published a new story!!

It is called 'Player'. It's another Luke fic.

Happy birthday Calum even though it's not your birthday here yet...