Chapter Twenty Three

Time skip again because I have writers block and idk what to do right now.

*one week later*
Paisleys pov

"Hey Josie. How's you and da bee-bee?" I ask in a goofy tone, laughing lightly when she sighs dramatically.

"I'm fine paisley. I'm growing a little but I'm only two and a half months along. I hardly even notice that I am pregnant half the time." She says, I laugh into the speaker and lay back on the bed. It's uncomfortable now that Luke is gone. He's a better bed then this one is, he has his own warming system and everything.

"Have you and Mikey discussed any names or anything yet?" I ask while munching on a small piece of liquorice. Screw chocolate, I'm feeling the liquorice today. Yep it's that time of the month, and of course this is the one time this month that Luke is out with the boys to hopefully write a new song. He's going to be gone for the rest of today, and tomorrow probably only getting back at around one in the morning two days from now. *heavy sigh*

"A couple, we have more for the boys names then girls, but secretly I think it's a girl.. There's no final decisions yet though." She whispers the last part, I smile.

"I'm so happy for you guys. Are you excited?" I ask happily.

"You ask these same questions every day paisley..I swear to god. But yes I am thrilled, also nervous though." She laughs uneasily.

"Why are you nervous?" I ask, I can't help it but the questions keep rolling off my tongue before I can process what I'm saying.

"Honestly?" She asks, I can tell that she is serious now. She sounds kind of sad and I'm not sure whether it's just a mood swing or it actually is something important.

"Yes, you can talk to me babe. I love you and I will always be here for you... And your baby, no matter what." I say reassuringly. I hear her clear her throat before she begins to speak.

"Well... I'm scared... that Michael isn't ready for this." She begins, my jaw slightly drops for a second, knowing that this is definitely serious.

"I mean, I'm not sure if he's ready to commit to something as big as this. He's just beginning to become famous and all, and I'm not sure that he's going to want a baby and a girl tying him down." She says, I hear her sniffle and I frown at the sound. Jocelyn is my best friend, when she's sad, I'm sad, and vise versa. I go to speak but she's not finished yet.

"I just feel like he might think that all of this was a mistake and he'll leave us- me and that baby. He has girls ten times as beautiful and intelligent as me ready to kill to be with him, he could easily drop me like I'm nothing. I just feel so... So..." She trails off, holding back a sob. I start to tear up at this and I coo into the phone.

"I feel so worthless. I'm just an ordinary girl, not the prettiest, not the smartest, not the nicest, none of them. But he has options of girls who are and I feel like it would be easy for him to leave me." She says slowly to avoid breaking down completely.

"There's a part of me that wants him to stay with me, to raise a family and love me, but then there's the little part of me that wants him to leave, to achieve his life goals and to excel in everything he ever wanted. He couldn't do that with me holding him back. I just feel so bad and I'm confused paisley." She cries. I can tell she's holding back more sobs, and I would usually want her to let them out, but I don't want her to break down, she has enough stress already and that could potentially lead to a miscarriage.

"Hey, hey... You're okay Josie. You're going to be okay." I say into the phone. There's nothing I want more then to hug her right now and make her feel better since I'm the one who mentioned this. Even though I know that she needed to get it out.

"Michael loves you Jocelyn. He always has, and always will. He's not going to leave you, or the baby. He's going to be a great father, and you're going to be a great mother. This baby is going to be one of the luckiest babies in the world, you wanna know why?" I comfort, I hear her sniffle before mumbling a quiet 'why?'.

"Because the baby is going to have the greatest, weirdest, and most attractive parents in the world." I giggle, she also does and I already feel better knowing that she's okay now.

"Thank you Paisley, you always know how to make me feel better. I love you." She says into the phone, reaching the end of her break down.

"I love you too. Now go to sleep, it's eleven o'clock over there." I scold, using my best mother like tone.

"Alright, goodnight." She says, yawning afterwards. Then I yawn, and repeat. It's like a giant yawning fest.

"Look what you've started." I laugh.

"Ugh, whatever loser, bye." She laughs back, then hangs up. I pull my phone away from my ear and press the red button before closing out of the calling app and going to the messaging app where I see that I have a notification.

Lukey: hey baby. I miss you.

Me: you've been gone since seven and it's hardly four... But I miss you too babe.

Lukey: I love you

Me: I love you too Luke

Lukey: I still love seeing/hearing you say that. It makes me so happy. I'm so lucky to have you paisley. :-)

Me: same with you babe, ily. What's with The nose... ^_^

Lukey: idk it's cute. :-)

Me: alright, that's a good enough answer for me. What time r you gonna be back home?

Lukey: not till tomorrow :(

Me: *:-(*

Lukey: srry lol. :-( u likes the nose

Me: Maybe.... Yes. Lol

Lukey: olay babe, well I gotta go now, Ashton's yelling at me.

Me: olay... Ttyl :P

I turn off my phone for good now and cuddle into my blankets. This is going to be a long day without him.