Chapter Thirty Two

Guys I'm fucking crying right now. 3k reads on this book and 8k on the other. Omfg I'm so happy right now I could scream. The only thing that could make me happier is if I married Calum, or I got more votes, one is more possible then the other :)

Update: it's now 9k and 4K I may or may not have screamed.

Paisleys pov
(this chapter gets a little dirtay)

"What?" I whisper yell into his ear, pulling away from his lips and looking at him with shock covering my face.

"I'm still a-" he begins to explain again, but I cut him off.

"I heard you, but how?" I ask, wiping the little bit of sweat on my forehead away and sitting up from his bare chest. How is he still a virgin?

"I wanted you to..." He mumbles shyly, turning his head so it's covered by the pillow, also cutting off the rest of his sentence. He's blushing hard, I can tell since it creeped down from his cheeks and it now heating up his neck.

"Are you serious?" I ask, completely baffled but also happy.

"Y-yeah." He breaths out, groaning a little afterwards due to his member growing irritated underneath me. I stare down at him, admiring his messy hair from me pulling on it, the beads of sweat gathering on his forehead, and his slightly swollen lips from our ten minute long make out session.

"Do you want to?" I finally ask, noticing that he either needs to go fix his problem himself or let me do it, which I would definitely like to since he's not the only horny one here. Plus we are getting married, I think he should be comfortable enough with me.

He's silent for a while, contemplating his options before he nods his head slowly and seductively starts rubbing my thighs up and down. He goes higher every stroke and I feel myself growing damp just because of it.

"Fûck Luke." I groan as I grind myself on top of him, mostly for payback because he knows what he's doing to me. It doesn't last for long though, Luke lets out a loud moan and instantly gets harder beneath me. I forgot how big he was.

"Oh my god. Paisley." He says as he sucks in a harsh breath and pulls me closer to him. He connects our lips hungrily, eagerly kissing me like it's our last kiss ever.

I slowly disconnect our lips, then begin trailing kisses down his jaw and to his neck. I stop at a certain spot when he moans louder than before, then suck lightly, knowing very well that I found his special little spot.

After making sure that I left my mark on his skin, I continue my journey downwards, kissing down his bare chest. I stop once I'm just above his boxer line and look up to meet his eye.

He looks a little frightened, as was I when I first lost mine. But he mostly looks happy, like he has been waiting for this and wanted this, and he's finally going to get it.

"Are you sure babe?" I ask, just wanting to make sure he's ready, some people are very 'iffy' when it comes to this. It's an important part of yourself, well at least for most people these days. I wouldn't want to upset him.

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life paisley. Please." He begs. The sound of him begging does something to me, I don't know what though.

I pull off my dress, enjoying the look I get from him as I reach behind me to unclip my bra. His eyes widen and his mouth goes agape, as for his hands, they are frozen in their spot right on my hips. When I finally get it undone, (not as gracefully as I planned), I drop it to the floor and let Luke stare.

"Holy fuçk Paisley, you're so beautiful." He swears, licking his slightly dry lips and staring from my eyes, to my bare chest, and back to my eyes. He doesn't dare make a move, for reasons I assume is nerve related. He probably doesn't know what to do, so I decide on giving him a little help.

"Luke. You can touch me." I giggle lightly, grabbing his hands which are still on my waist and sliding them upwards passed my belly and towards my chest.

"But I- I don't know how..." He groans, stressfully throwing his head back a little and sighing.

"Luke. Babe. I love you. But It's not hard, just do what you feel comfortable with. Do what you want to." I say trying to get him to be less frustrated with himself. I know he's disappointed in himself. But he has no reason to be.

"I just don't want to mess up." He says, lifting his hands and tracing small patterns on my stomach.

"You won't Luke, it's nearly impossible. Just do what you feel comfortable with, and if you're not comfortable, we can wait. I have no problem with waiting, love. I don't need sex to survive-" I am interrupted when he grabs me and spins us around so he's on top. He presses his lips to mine and hesitantly lets his hands come closer to my breasts. First he brushes his fingers against me, then slowly makes his way up, slowly adjusting with every movement.

"I've waited long enough." He murmurs into my lips, and as he stares into my eyes, I notice something change. His ocean blue eyes are now one of darkness, almost a grey colour.

It all kind of escalated from there.

---

"Oh my god... that was..." Luke breaths out, though he can't find a word to describe his foreign feeling.
"Was I okay?" He suddenly asks, his dominate side leaving and the regular shy and concerned side making a reappearance.

Due to my tiredness it takes a couple seconds before I gather up enough breath to speak. "Perfect." I smile, kissing his lips and curling into the side of his bare chest. I can feel his heart beat, and that's the only thing that mattered to me at that moment.

As we laid there together, my mind replayed every scene from today. I have got to be the luckiest girl in the world. And I am so excited for the future with Luke.

Luke and Paisley Hemmings.

It sound so perfect.

Sorry for the late update guys. Spring break just started so I will be able to update more frequently.

On another note...

Please ignore my terrible smut. Keep in mind that I'm only fifteen and have zero experience in that field lmfao.